(FIN Jauhar) 'Lo There ( Ming'we & Isolder) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 5:15 pm
Having recovered from his cold Isolder was back on the road but he had lost some of his direction. To him loosing his direction meant that he was lost..lost was not good. At least it was a nice area he was in lush, healthy and quite welcoming. What magic had Serin worked to bless this particular part of the forest. So long ago had made him believe a little more the the magical aspects of nature.

He certainly admired its beauty, the scenery seemed to lend him new strength that he had not felt for a long long time. Not since he had his brother's around him. Fat chance of finding them now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:18 am
Duke Edward Drake

With her bow in hand, Ming'we was out walking. Mostly she was trying to find a place that was remote enough that she wouldn't risk hitting a random passer by with an arrow when she practiced. The blonde hybrid was hoping that she could find a place soon so she could get in as much practice as possible. It wouldn't do to spend her whole day simply wandering through the forest. It would be a wasted day. Something she didn't want.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:32 pm
Heras Box

Isolder heard footsteps approaching but whether it was friend, foe or one of his long sought after brothers, he could not say. It was too much to hope, and rather smarter to be on the safe side, even if it did just sound like one person and not a marauding group out to get him for no good reason. Living alone in troubled times had made him a bit warry. It had been years since his last real fight and he had since lost the heart for it most of the time. He missed fighiting in a pack, when each of his brothers would work together with beads, spell or bow; Isolder himself preferred his own large dependable fists.

The sun shone warm on on him now and he didn't feel like trouble, best to scope it out from above in a proper hiding place. He cralwed up the nearest tree, peering down from above between leafy bows, mnor at homein the welcoming embrace of the woods then he would be in a city.

Ah, an alkidike but not fully from her wonderfully unique looks. He tilted his head. She was much prettier then the full bloods in his opinion, gifted with the best atrributes of each race. Wind alk it looked like to him. Still despite her being a hybrid it was probably safer to stay up here for now, she would probably notice that awkward piece of bent grass right under his tree but that couldn't be helped, if she didn't spot him right off he might just follow her for a little while.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:38 pm
Duke Edward Drake

She didn't notice much. Ming'we didn't think she'd run into someone else in the forest, despite her having already stumbled upon two others already. The chances of a third had to be lower. The blonde didn't seem to be moving at a hurried pace either. As she passed under the one in the trees she didn't seem to pause or even look down to notice the bent grass. Instead she moved a hand to push her hair behind her ear. A simple movement and perfectly innocent. Thinking that she was alone she started to hum to herself.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:42 pm
Heras Box

Isolder's eyebrows raised when she walked right past him. Looks like he was going to follow her. Where was she heading with such determination? He figured he would be alright as long as he minded the bow. Her gesture was very cute and gave him a view of her interesting earings and cresent markings. Had she been born with moons on her cheeks? Maybe that meant she should have been a shifter? Or would be sympathetic to shifters? She certainly had a lovely voice even in just a hum. He sighed quietly, yup he was curious now. Intrigued even. He hadn't been a very social person for the last while but perhaps now it was time to reach out to others since he had yet to find any of his family.

He wondered how he would get her to speak with him without getting a crossbow bolt in an interesting place, it would have been easier to talk to her from the ground but he had been to cautious. He scurried to the trees in front of her and called out, praying that he wouldn't get bolted to the tree, the thing about crossbows was that they took a longer time to load then a bow, which would be good for him. Maybe she wasn't dangerously reactive..he could hope.

"Pardon me," he said and jumped down so she ould see what he looked like , "I couldn't help noticing your crossbow, it seems well made, may I watch you shoot it? It looks more complicated then a regular bow." Maybe if he babbled she wouldn't aim it at him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:52 pm
Duke Edward Drake

She had been well distracted with her humming and simply trying to find a place away from others so that she could practice. So when a voice came from above and a body dropped from the trees in front of her she gave a startled yelp and stumbled back. Ming'we's reaction wasn't to aim any weapon but to bring a hand to her chest and feel her racing heart. "Nine winds, you scared me!" It was the only thing the blonde could thing to say for the moment.

When she realized that it was a shifter in front of her and he was mentioning her bow she blinked. Was he trying to goad her into a fight? Ming started to look nervous. She even let her eyes look around her for others. "Uhm, please tell me its just you and that you aren't going to try and hurt me." Way to be intimidating Ming.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:59 pm
Heras Box

"No, no." He held up his hands away from himself in a gesture of peace. "I actually fled into the trees because I was worried you were out to get me, but it seems we are both in the same boat. I have no others with me." His weapons were his own hands but he didn't want to hurt her anyway so it was a moot point.

"I'm sorry to have startled you," he bowed, hands still in the air. He was curious was all. "I just wanted to talk, I got curious when I saw the cresent markings on your cheeks, were you born with them?" Could she be a favorite of Sherin the moon goddess? Or was it just chance.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:09 pm
Duke Edward Drake

She gave a sigh of relief when he held his hands up and said there was no one else. Hearing that he fled to the trees because of her had her looking up to where he'd dropped from. "How did you get up there?" Ming was genuinely curious. Obviously he had to have climbed but the blonde wasn't so sure she could do it.

Mention of her markings had her hand going from her chest to her cheek. Without even looking she knew where those crescents were. Ming'we trailed her fingers along the mark before she nodded her head. "Yes, I was born with them." The hybrid had yet to learn the Shifters beliefs so she was unaware what her markings might mean to some. "They are part of my Alkidike heritage."  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:01 pm
Heras Box

"I well, I climbed, most shifters are taught to from very young and my family was no exception. Some of us are more comfortable in trees then out of them."
He patted the trunk and scurried back up, sliding down back to the ground when he was halfway up. "Like that." He wiped bark dust off his hands.

"My forehead crystals match those of my brothers but mine are tilted where theirs are not.' He made a twisting motion in the air to indicate that theirs looked more like a compass then not." He commented conversationally.

"I don't know if you knew this already but Serin is the goddess of the moon and the main deity for shifters, your markings reminded me of her. I think they are lovley." He ran a hand through his abominably short hair, it should be long but he hadn't the heart to grow it out until he found sign of his family.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:10 pm
Duke Edward Drake

She watched as he made his way up the tree. It was interesting to watch. When he was half way up he decided to come back down and Ming chuckled. "I used to live in Sauti. Trees weren't all that common." So that would explain why she wasn't in one. Still she smiled. "I can climb rocks though."

Ming'we was a bit taken back when this stranger told her his crystals were almost the same as his brothers'. "You have brothers? How many?" She had a brother. Though she couldn't tell anyone where he was at present. The boy hadn't kept still since they moved. The blonde didn't have time to really think on that since a comment cut into her thoughts. This boy thought her markings were lovely? A soft pink blush started to show under the crescents. "Thanks.." Feeling self conscious Ming looked away from him.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:34 pm
Heras Box

"I'm not as good at climbing rocks, it looks much harder then trees, no leaf litter to fall into when you mess up." he smiled but then it melted away.

"I have five brothers but they have all been lost for five years, I haven't seen hide nor hair of them since despite years of searching, I'm starting to think that maybe they arn't out there." His shoulders slumped and he picked at an arm wrap. He might be the last of his family but surely someone besides himself had survived.

"What about you?" He asked wondering if she had siblings and what they looked like. She was one of the only hybrids he had come so close too.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:29 am
Duke Edward Drake

As he mentioned he had five brothers she was stunned. So many! Ming'we could only imagine what her life would be like if she had more than the one. "I only have my brother Minga." It took the hybrid a moment but she smiled at Isolder and offered her name. "I'm Ming'we, by the way." Since they were talking about family it might be nice to know one another's names.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 6:47 pm
Heras Box

"Oh my pardon ma'am, my name is Isolder." He dipped his head in acknowledgement. "One brother must be easier to keep track of, I'm afraid I've lost all of mine for much longer then I wanted to." He smiled. Oddly the words were not weighing on him as much as he thought they would.

"Have you been working with the crossbow for a long time?" He asked curiously unsure of where to lead the conversation. "I hope I'm not keeping you unnessessarily." It would be a pity for him if she was as he liked the vibes coming off her. She was just different from what he was used to.. which admittedly was not many people at all.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:05 pm
Duke Edward Drake

Isolder. Ming'we tossed the name around in her mind for a moment. It was unique. "No need to call me that. Ming or Ming'we works just fine." She had thought to jest about letting him call her "Hybrid" but since he had complimented her markings she didn't think it would be a good idea to bring it up. His question about he weapon of choice made her shake her head, though she took on a bit more of a polite panic when he expressed a worry about keeping her. "No no, No. I usually practice on my own so it's not like I'll be late."

Ming'we chuckled lightly. At least this boy was considerate. Something she didn't see much of. It also made her curious. "Uhm.. so, you don't have a problem with what I am? I mean, talking to me doesn't make you uncomfortable?"  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:05 pm
Heras Box

"Alright then...Ming." He voice came out in a purr that startled himself. He hadn't ever used that particular voice before having never had cause to be charming. He was relieved that he was not being a burden it was just so nice to talk to someone it lightened his load considerably.

"What you are is lovely, you have showed no mean hair to me and I must say that your company has quite lifted my own spirits. So no I'm not uncomfortable, does what I am make you uncomfortable?" Yes she was a hybrid no it did not matter, there were bigger things to worry about then judging people by appearance alone. In fact not a couple weeks ago a pure alk had potentially saved his life. He knew well enough that there were cruel people of any race, his father had been one of them, but he did not think that Ming was one of them. Besides it would be quite silly for her to hate other races wouldn't it since she was of two different ones herself.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff