[Blessing] Endless Road [Journey/Rouge] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Journey was dreaming of endless sand dunes. He was running, always running. Up and down, sliding nimbly. Hardly stopping for breath, his lungs dragging in hot desert air. He dreamed of a white doe- no, two white does. One on each side, their hooves barely touching the ground. When they ran into the sky he could not follow, no matter how he strained. The distant light that beckoned him filled his vision, even as the earth opened up and-

The Acha buck startled awake, his breathing harsh and body still quivering.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well, the pink sand dog perched on his back couldn't have helped with that.

She stared, very seriously, over his head and into his eyes, ears flopping upside-down, gold gaze blazing.

"What were you dreaming of, a doe?" the sand dog said, "had a couple of exes who'd give me nightmares like that!"

Then the sand dog rolled off and it was no longer a dog.

"It feels weird to talk that way," the mare exclaimed, reaching an effortless hind-limb above her body to scritch at her ear like a, well, dog.

urgh sorry i keep editing
YOU ASKED FOR IT! XD <3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:58 am
It wasn't unusual for him to wake up with a dog on his back, though usually there wasn't any talking involved.

"I-" He tried but he couldn't form the words into a sentence. Journey stared at the dog- no wait, she's an Acha now, and thought he must still be dreaming. His heart was galloping in his chest as if ready to burst.

The buck struggled half upright, one front hoof in the earth and the other legs still tucked beneath him.

"Yes, yes, a doe. Two. But it's not, they are not, it's the light. Always the light." The words that eventually tumbled forth made no sense and he looked past her away, seeking something else, far away.

Jun D
you're the bestest <3

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:03 am
Rouge paused mid-scritch and straightened, brows raised, "Wow. Your exes are...interesting."

Scuttling forward, she sat down plumb in front of him.

"Do go on."

Ruriska
NO U <3 I won't lie, I'm enjoying this too much. QAQ

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:19 am
Journey reared up, or at least he tried to. Instead the motion ended up with him on his rump as well, sitting across from her in almost the exact same position. Just two Acha having a casual tête-à-tête.

"I'm awake," he said, trying to convince himself more than speaking to her. "And you were a dog." Somewhere in the back of his still muddled brain the words legendary and blessings echoed and then dropped back into the abyss.

Jun D
lmao, yess, goood! Oh how I love Rouge. xD <3

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:46 am
"Yes, yes," she said patiently - or as patiently as Rouge could get, anyway, "you are, I was. Now, about your exes..."

Ruriska
*ROUGE PREENS*

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:54 am
"My exes," he repeated dumbly. "Yes."

It was honestly just easier to answer her question rather than try sweeping the sand out of his brain. "I did just leave one behind but I always do. I can't stay and I don't think they expect me to."

Jun D
he's giving up on the sense making

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:20 am
"Ooookay," she turned this new information over, "and the light?"

Ruriska
Rouge has that effect on people...

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:28 am
"The light is in my dreams. The one that I can't reach. It's why I travel, it's why I-" He stopped to give her a long, bemused stare. "You know, I don't think this conversation is going anywhere and I'm clearly not in the right frame of mind."

Jun D
awaaa, got to sleep, thanks for this Jun ;o; I'll reply again tomorrow

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:39 am
"I suppose so," she nodded, rather disappointed that what had promised to be juicy tales of botched debauchery turned out to be rather more metaphysical instead, "well. Tata, then."

And she sprung up to leave.

Ruriska
I'M SORRY ROUGE DERAILED THIS SO MUCH WE COULDN'T FINISH XD But we'll finish it tomorrow for sure. <3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:28 am
"Farewell," he said and that was that.

Or it might have been, if Companion hadn't chosen that time to return. The dog loped towards the two Acha and broke his usual stoic demeanor by rolling playfully onto his back in front of Rouge.

"He doesn't usually do that," Journey commented as he stood.

Jun D
NO WE DID GOOD <3

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:37 am
"D'AWWWWWWWWW what a cute widdle puppy!"

The only thing Rouge loved better than gossip was a good goggie, and so she melted onto the ground again, practically snorgling the soft, furry underbelly.

Ruriska
URGH sorry, bby, we were at the gran's all day!

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:36 am
Companion yipped and pawed enthusiastically at Rouge, giving Journey just enough time to get his head straight and realize who he was in the company of.

"I must admit, I've never been caught so off guard before. Though to be fair, it was a rather horrible dream." He talked loud enough in hope that the Legendary might spare him some attention.

Jun D
no problem <3 I hope you had a good time!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:43 am
"Oooooo's a good boy - ooo's a good boy?" Rouge cooed between snorgles, "yes it's youuu!!!"

"You don't say?" she replied absently when the buck spoke up, "well, dreams about exes usually are - good puppy!"

Ruriska
*crawls into lap* I love my gran, but it's always exhausting and sorta sad. u_u *makes up for it by RPing Rouge ahahah*

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:54 am
"It wasn't really a dream about my exes," he said patiently, watching his dog with a bemused sort of smile. "Though the two does probably do represent my last two, ah, companions. One of which was fairly recent."

Companion barked and wriggled and maybe got in a few light nips. Oh, he was in love.

Jun D
*strokes hair* I feel ya. 8( *smooch* Rouge is the best happy maker. <3

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas