Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Wilson House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓇𝒜𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝓊𝓈𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒜𝓁𝓊𝓂𝓃𝓊𝓈

Lyall blinked when he was told to set the table. He left Rider's side and went to the cupboard to fetch the plates. Once they were out, he grabbed silverware and filled two glasses with juice. He then used a spell to boil water in a teacup for himself, and added chamomile tea. That always helped him relax. He sat in his spot, watching the girl. After staring out the window, she brought over the pot. "Did you see something outside?" He lifted an eyebrow, wondering why the window had held her fascination.

I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
Sᴜᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ. I'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ
I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ
Yᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
Fᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ,
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
𝐼 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒...

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ She wants to go home ♫
♪ But nobody's home ♫
♪ That's where she lies ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

--------н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ----a l υ м n a

Rider set the pot down on the coaster in the center of the table, then blinked at Lyall when he asked if she'd something outside. "Huh? Oh, no. I must just be getting tired. Here," she said, serving Lyall some of the delicious smelling food she'd made. She doled out a large helping for herself, because for some reason, she was very hungry. It felt like she hadn't eaten much in the past month. The girl gave herself a generous helping, then smiled at Lyall. "Bon appetite."

♪ With no place to go ♫
♪ No place to go ♫
♪ To dry her eyes ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall watched Rider, then glanced back at the window. She claimed she was just getting tired, so he decided to believe her. "Well, it is pretty late. I can see why you're tired." He nodded, thinking he was only awake because he had had a rather large cuppa earlier. He was quite hoping the chamomile would calm his thoughts. Rider filled her plate plus some, so he got himself a full plate as well. He started eating, moaning quietly. "This is really good, Ri. Thank you for cooking." He smiled, hoping to make the girl's smile true.

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:49 pm

♪ She wants to go home ♫
♪ But nobody's home ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

Rider smiled when Lyall complimented her meal and blushed a little, then said, "I like to cook for my hard working man." Rider stuffed a meatball in her mouth and munched happily on it. The lactose free cheese tasted slightly different than regular cheese, but Rider would have to get used to it, wouldn't she? The young woman let out a happy sigh and leaned back in her chair. She considered her stomach for a moment and wondered what it would be like to be pregnant.

♪ With no place to go ♫
♪ No place to go ♫
♪ To dry her eyes ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall blushed when Rider called him her 'hard working man'. He didn't know how to tell her that they weren't dating, just close friends. Honestly, he hadn't considered liking her in that way, but it was a bit clear that she, or at least some part of her, liked him in the romantic way. Perhaps he did too, but.. not in this way. Not in her delusion of grandeur. Perhaps when she got out of this depression, but not before. Though, he couldn't say he didn't like the thought of he and she together....

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,

Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:12 am

♪ She wants to go home ♫
♪ But nobody's home ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

When they finished eating, Rider cleared the table and washed the dishes, humming happily as she did. She was happy that Lyall enjoyed the meal. After she finished the dishes, she sat next to him on the couch and snuggled against him. The television was on, but Rider was ignoring it. After a few moments, she said, "This is all a dream, isn't it? No, don't answer that. I haven't been me in a while, and if this is a dream, I want to continue being happy for as long as it lasts. Thank you Lyall." She pushed herself up and kissed him on the cheek before settling back against his side.

♪ With no place to go ♫
♪ No place to go ♫
♪ To dry her eyes ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Lyall ate dinner happily and watched Rider wash up and such. He idled by, listening to her humming. Today really was a good day for her, which made him exceptionally delighted. It would probably all come crashing down, but he didn't care. It was enough of a reprieve that he could keep going. Her depression had been eating away at him, but dutifully he showed up every day to be by her side. That's what best friends did, after all. When they went to the living room and snuggled on the couch, Lyall flicked on a documentary about various kinds of trees in the British Isles. Rider asked if she was in a dream, but then told him not to answer so she could be happy longer. As long as you're happy, darling. I'm here to make sure you keep that pretty smile of yours." She kissed his cheek, prompting a blush to wash over him. In effort to not be noticed, he lay his cheek on the top of her head while she relaxed.

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:23 pm

♪ She wants to go home ♫
♪ But nobody's home ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

Christmas was a hard time for Rider, as it had reminded her that she'd failed to save her parents again. Claire had been home and at least she seemed to be out of the funk, joining Vonnie and Lyall as they tried to cheer Rider up. She'd been fine until Christmas Day, which she spent the entire day crying, locked away in her room. Now it was the middle of January, and Rider hadn't had a good day since. In her funk, she decided she was going to organize her parents' office, since no one had been in there since their passing. And in doing so, she discovered a locked cabinet. With a bit of magic, she opened it and found a crisp, unopened bottle of Jameson whiskey, the expensive kind. She'd remembered that a lot of people drank alcohol when they were depressed and it helped. Not that she was admitting she was depressed, but she figured it couldn't hurt to try. After the first gulp, she regretted it, but persevered. Halfway through the bottle, Rider was all giggles and happiness. Rider was stumbling around the house, tripping a couple times, but everything made her laugh. By the time she was three quarters of the way through the bottle, Rider was laid out on the floor in the living room, simply giggling at everything.

♪ With no place to go ♫
♪ No place to go ♫
♪ To dry her eyes ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall had spent the day with his parents, telling them of the holiday woes at the Wilson house. Christmas had been hard, though he hadn't been there for all of it. Honestly, he'd needed somewhere safe to talk about the problems, going so far as to worry he might be getting depressed simply from spending all his free time trying to make his best friend happy. Ethel had been sympathetic, so Lyall lingered a bit longer into the evening. When it was finally time to leave, Lyall bid his parents goodbye, then slinked into his old bedroom to apparate to the Wilson house. As soon as he got there, he felt something was off. He headed down to the living room, but didn't believe the sight that awaited him. Rider was laying in the floor, giggling, next to what appeared to be a mostly empty bottle of alcohol. He hurried down the stairs, dropping his bag on the steps. "Rider! Are you okay?!" He fell onto his knees beside her, then lifted her into his arms. She reeked of alcohol, which made his stomach turn.

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:14 pm

♪ She wants to go home ♫
♪ But nobody's home ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

Rider heard a popping sound chime upstairs and figured that it was Lyall finally coming back. She tried to push herself up, but wound up falling back down, giggling. Lyall pulled her up though and she cuddled into him. "Lyall! *hic* I'm... *hic* great!" Her breathe definitely reeked of the whiskey smell. The girl moved herself onto Lyall, then pushed herself up, trying to stand. However, she only fell forward, flopping onto Lyall. This elicited giggles from the girl as she struggled to untangle herself. "It's really *hic* hot in here," she said and unzipped her hoodie. She was wear a pajama shirt underneath, but it didn't do much to cover her.

♪ With no place to go ♫
♪ No place to go ♫
♪ To dry her eyes ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall felt a bit repulsed when Rider cuddled into him, the smell of alcohol seeping around from her. He pet her hair, nodding as she said she was great. "Rider, honey, you're not great. You're drunk." He tutted at her, gasping in shock when she squished against him in her attempts to stand. Unluckily, she fell forward, landing on him. She then said it was hot, then struggled with her zipper. She was wearing a thin tank top, and that made the man blush rather heavily. "It's... it's not hot in here! Oh goodness... uh..." He looked away, trying to take care of the clearly unable girl while also not looking at her.... self.

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,

Summer II

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:31 pm

♪ She wants to go home ♫
♪ But nobody's home ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

When Lyall said that it wasn't hot in there, Rider psshed and said, "I'm gonna *hic* open a window." The girl struggled to push herself up to a standing position, and when she had, she teetered towards the window. Or at least, where she perceived it to be. However, her feet proved to be far too clumsy and she quickly tripped over them. Crashing down, Rider landed on the coffee table in the living room, which splintered with a loud sound. Rider immediately started to giggle, trying to free herself from the broken wooden object.

♪ With no place to go ♫
♪ No place to go ♫
♪ To dry her eyes ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall simply frowned when Rider said she was going to open the window. She could barely move! Though, she managed to stand, so he stood as well, watching as the girl wandered off, not headed near the window. It wasn't long before she tripped, falling backward into the little coffee table. With a loud crash, the table broke and she was on her bum in the floor. He jumped to attention, carefully lifting her from the wreckage. He stood her up and leaned her on the couch. "No more walking for you, Rider. Just... stay there a minute so I can figure out what to do." He used magic to repair the table and replace the books on top, glancing at Rider to make sure she stayed put.

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:23 am

♪ She wants to go home ♫
♪ But nobody's home ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

Despite the bruise forming on her back and bum, Rider was giggling, even as Lyall lifted her out of the wreckage of the table. He fixed the coffee table and lectured her, which just made Rider giggle more. "Oh Lyly, you always *hic* take care of me. That's why *hic* I love you." She took a step towards him, then stumbled into him. Smiling up at him, she grabbed onto his shirt and after a second of aim, pressed her lips against his. Of course, she still reeked heavily of whiskey and her breath smelled even heavier of the stuff.

♪ With no place to go ♫
♪ No place to go ♫
♪ To dry her eyes ♫
♪ Broken inside ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

Summer II

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall fixed the table, sighing about having to deal with Rider's drunken antics. Perhaps he could figure out a way to give her a sober up potion... but he'd have to apparate to Diagon and hope the shop was open... which it probably wasn't. She said he always took care of her, and lately the fact was ringing true. She then said she loved him. He was about to say she didn't mean it romantically or something like that... but she fell into him. He went to stand her back up, but she clung to his shirt then... it all blanked. She was kissing him, and his heart stopped in shock. The alcohol made his head hurt. In reaction, the male pushed her back by the shoulders, stumbling back. "Rider no! No you do not do that! No!" He tried to look stern, but the look of shock overpowered all.

'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,

Summer II

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]