Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Wilson House Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:08 pm
User Image

Wilson Family Home

This household belongs to the Wilson Family, two Muggle parents with two Wizarding children. It is located on the Emerald Isle, in the city limits of Cork, in County Cork. It is a carbon copy of the houses on the block, making the entire row of houses appear the same.

The house had three bedrooms, one and a half bathrooms, a moderately sized kitchen and a two car garage. Both parents own their own car and the girls have bicycles which are stored in the garage. Rider's room is across the hall from Claire's, while the parents' bedroom is on the other side of the stairwell.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:16 pm
Out on the town? Working? School? Home?

Conner Wilson
[ NPC ]

Martha Wilson
[ NPC ]

Rider Wilson
[ Home - School - Town - Shopping - Elsewhere ]

Claire Wilson
[ Home - School - Town - Shopping - Elsewhere ]

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:22 pm
Layout of the House

First Floor

The First Floor is the location of the kitchen, the dining room and the living space. There is another room that the Conner and Martha use as an office. The main bathroom is located on the first floor in the hall that connects the living room and the dining room.

Second Floor

All of the bedrooms are located on the second floor. From the stairwell, to the left is the hall that leads to the girls' rooms. Rider's room is on the left, with a view of the front yard, whereas Claire's room is on the right, with a view of the backyard. Conner and Martha's room is located to the right of the stairwell. Their bedroom has a bathroom connected to it, with a view into the backyard.

Backyard

The backyard is a small spit of land, fenced in on all sides. There is a small vegetable garden in the corner that Martha tends to when she's not working. There is a frame from a sandbox that the girls used to play in, but it is no longer in use.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ e v e n т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

She'd been able to get a job working at the market up the street. It was only sixteen hours a week, but in doing so, she'd reconnected with an old friend from before she'd gone to Hogwarts. And with Claire out of the house doing gymnastics so often, it was nice to have someone to hang out with. This time, though, Claire had a three day competition in Belfast, so her parents were going to be out of the house for a few days. They'd said she could have her friends over, even to sleep over, as long as they were mature and didn't have any parties. So Rider had gotten the message out there, first calling Lyall, then sending Tintri to carry a letter to Tori. 'Hang out at my house this weekend,' the letter had said. And now, she was sitting on the porch, her favorites music blaring in one ear as she sat out and waited for her friends to arrive.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєνєηтн ƳєαяHυƒƒℓєρυƒƒƤяєƒєcт

Lyall had spent all morning on the Knight Bus, which wasn't particularly his favorite place to be. Luckily, he was going to one of his favorite places. After the bus stopped, Lyall hurried off and waved over to his friend. "Rider! Hi Rider! It's me!" He grinned brightly as he walked over to her. He was very happy to see his friend, particularly for a whole weekend! "Do you like my new shirt? My parents went to Hawaii on vacation and thought I'd like it... and I do! I love it! It's got pineapples, see?" He grinned brighter, very happy about his new shirt.

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏssɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ, I'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
Wᴇ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ɪɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ 1, 2, 3, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪᴛ
I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ 4, 3, 2, Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ

'Ƈαυѕє тнαт'ѕ ωнαт ƒяιєη∂ѕ αяє ѕυρρσѕє∂ тσ ∂σ
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:31 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝑔𝓇𝓎𝒻𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓇 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori had asked Fiona for the remainder of the weekend off so she could visit her friends. Rider had invited her to a sort of house party, but it was really just a get-together between the two of them and Lyall, of course. However, Tori was thinking of throwing a big party for everyone in her class and whoever else wanted to come after they graduated next year. The ballroom at the manor was certainly big enough to fit everyone comfortably. Regardless, that was for a later date. Today, she was going to have some fun with some of her best friends. After working a morning shift at Madam Malkins, Tori went home and got ready, changing into one of her newer outfits. It consisted of a cropped t-shirt, shorts, a long sleeve thin cardigan with a tie around the waist, and a pair of wedge sandals. It was one of her favorite thus far, and definitely the best one of the summer for sure.

After getting dressed and doing her hair in her typical style, curling it and pulling it up into a ponytail so the curls draped over her shoulders, and packing an overnight bag, she had her mother apparate her to Rider's house. Next year, she would be able to travel all by herself! It was exciting to think about, graduating and moving on with life, but it was also pretty scary. Tori was confident, however, that she could handle anything life threw her way. Saying goodbye to her mother, Tori strutted up the walkway towards the house. Rider and Lyall were waiting outside, for her most likely. She hurried up, clicking down the path and stepping up onto the porch with her friends. "Rider! Lyall! It's so good to see you again! I can't wait to get this party-- Lyall, what are you wearing?" she said, staring in shock at the boy's outfit. He was wearing jeans, with sandals, and a brown Hawaiian shirt with pineapples all over it... It was awful and almost as bad as his corduroy pants!

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                    When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                    They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                    When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                    And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                    Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.
                                                    Haven't you noticed I've made it this far? Now, everyone can see me burning.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:11 pm

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫

Rider heard the Knight Bus approaching before she saw it, watching as the magic bus appeared on her street. She was thankful for its magical concealment, because a bus like that appearing on a Muggle street would send sensations through the neighborhood, and she hated how gossipy her neighborhood was. It was a thankful thing that Claire was magical too, because if Rider had gone to some mysterious private school that Claire didn't they'd have gossiped. Regardless, she watched Lyall step off the bus and restrained a giggle at his outfit. She pushed herself up from the porch, pausing her music as she did. Embracing the boy, she smiled at him, then giggled when he mentioned his shirt. "It suits you Ly, it really does." She continued struggling to restrain her giggling when she heard a popping sound nearby. Tori had arrived with her mother. With a quick wave to the older woman, she moved to embrace Tori. "Oh Tori, I think it suits him though. A goofy shirt for my goofy boy." She smiled, a little blush coming to her cheeks. Tori would get her comment, though it would probably go over Lyall's head. "Come on, I'll show you guys the house," she said with an exuberant smile and turned towards her family home.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:11 am
User ImageUser Image

Lyall was happily hugging Rider when Tori appeared, and they both waved to her. She asked what he was wearing, and Lyall looked at his outfit. "My mum got this shirt for me on her vacation! They went to Hawaii! And jeans, because I know you don't like my corduroy pants, and sandals because it's summer!" He grinned, then nodded when Rider said it suited him. He had even tried to match, for Tori's sake. His mom, and now Rider, thought he looked nice. Rider said his shirt was goofy, and he looked a little betrayed. Didn't she like it? The boy looked a bit downtrodden, though his grin instantly returned when Rider offered to tour them in her house. "That sounds like a good idea!"

Iғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏssɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ, I'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴏɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori gladly accepted the hugs from her friends, but she couldn't take her eyes off of Lyall's shirt. It was just so... Well honestly, Rider was right. It was goofy, and so was Lyall. With a heavy sigh, she decided to try her best to ignore the fruity brown top and focus on enjoying the time she had with her friends. Though, she wouldn't ignore the end of Rider's comment, in which she called Lyall 'her goofy boy.' Smiling, Tori followed her friends inside. With her weekend bag weighing down her arms, she quickly set it on the floor at her feet. "So where are we gonna stay, Rider? Do I get to room with you? That would be so much fun!" she exclaimed with a wide grin. She absolutely loved sleepovers, especially with her best friends. Tori made a mental note to invite them all out to the manor for a weekend this summer as well.

I can't help it if I make a scene, stepping out of my hot pink limousine. I'm turning heads and I'm stopping traffic.
                                                    When I pose, they scream and when I joke, they laugh. I've got a pair of eyes that they're getting lost in.
                                                    They're hypnotized by my way of walking. I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
                                                    When I point, they look, and when I talk, they listen. Well, everybody needs a friend,
                                                    And I got you and you and you. So many, I can't even name them, can you blame me? I'm too famous.
                                                    Haven't you noticed that I'm a star? I'm coming into view as the world is turning.

x x x x

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:33 pm

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫

Rider led the way into her home, stopping in the first room in the house. It was a wide living space, with two couches, a big comfy chair and a large entertainment center with a television and the necessary accoutrements. "I figured we'd all stay in the living room. That way we could stay up all night watching movies and what not. The couches are for you two and I'll sleep in the chair. I wind up doing it a lot at home anyway, so it works." She smiled and led them down a hall to the side of the staircase. "On the right is the kitchen, which connects to the dining room. On the left is the bathroom and the door near the back door is my parents' office. That door leads to the backyard. The bedrooms are upstairs. I'll show you both mine," she said excitedly, back tracking and running up the stairs two at a time. Her room was naturally decorated in a neutral green color with brown carpeting. She jumped onto her bed and turned to the others as they entered. "It's almost like I live in a tree, which is pretty awesome." She smiled, hoping her friends enjoyed her room. The room itself was decorated with pictures and posters, some of the pictures being her and her family, some her and her friends. She had a Hufflepuff pendant on her wall and a poster of the Holyhead Harpies as well. On her desk sat a computer as well as her pile of currently being read books. Beside the desk was her bookcase, each of the books worn enough to have been read at least twice.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall followed the girls inside, and looked over curiously when Tori asked about their rooming arrangements. He didn't mind where he slept, though he figured a room by himself might be a bit lonely. Rider informed them that she planned on them all being in the living room together, and he grinned brightly. "I think the couches look quite comfy! And I brought my favorite pajamas!" He grinned a lopsided grin, following Rider through the tour of her house. when they got to her bedroom, Lyall looked around, wide eyed. "Your room is very pretty! I like it!" He smiled, looking around the area to learn all the details. It just seemed so... perfectly Rider-ish.

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:07 am
User Image
User Image
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori nodded at Rider, oohing at the idea of sleeping in the living room. She had never slept on a couch before, since she had her own queen sized bed back at the manor. In fact, all of the guest rooms had queen sized beds as well. When they all slept at her house, would they think that was weird? Regardless, Tori pushed her bag over to the couch with her foot and followed her friends around the house. "It's all so small and adorable! I love your little house, Rider!" she exclaimed with an innocent grin, unaware if her words would offend her dear friend. Climbing the stairs, Tori held her state of awe as she observed the muggle house. Upon entering Rider's bedroom, she looked around at all of the things that made it Rider's. Books, of course, since she was always reading, and a Quidditch poster and a Hufflepuff pendant. Walking along the wall, Tori looked at all of the pictures. She recognized Rider and Claire in some of them, along with who she assumed to be their parents, but there were some with other people that she didn't know. Those must be her muggle friends, Tori guessed. "Somehow, I knew your room would be green and brown, Rider. It suits you perfectly! But, um, what's that thing over there?" she asked, pointing at the machine on the desk. Approaching the thing, Tori glanced it over, confused. It had a mirror on the front, and a little box with a bunch of letters on it, but the letters weren't in order. "Is it a fancy hightech muggle mirror? Or maybe a robot type thing? It's got cords in the back..." Tori continued to gawk at the thing, pondering the different possibilities of what it was.

x x x x

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:43 pm

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫

When Tori asked what her computer was, Rider had to suppress her urge to burst out laughing, remembering that she was from a full magical family. "That's a computer, Tori. It's a device that computes things and can connect to the Internet, a vast system of electronic communication." She sat down in front of her computer and turned it on, watching the start-up screen. Her background on her computer was a picture of her, Tori and Lyall that her mother had taken one year. She smiled and booted up the Internet. "There's a lot of things you can do on the Internet. I can chat with people from America or Egypt or China, we could watch videos of cats or dogs on YouTube, or just about anything you can think of. There's even Muggle theories about things in the wizarding world. The conspiracies about unicorns are hilarious." She pulled up YouTube and searched bunny videos for Lyall, turning to the boy to see his reaction.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lyall grinned when Tori questioned Rider's computer. He had one in his family room, so he knew what they were. Of course, he didn't get online much, unless he was going to the silly maths and science games his mum liked. "That's all there? I only go to a couple places, but... wow!" He grinned and squat down so he could better watch the screen with Rider. When he saw her type something about bunnies, his eyes lit up. A list of bunnies popped up, and he pointed at one. "Oooh! That one looks like Bubbles! Can we click that one?!" He bounced a bit, smile growing larger at the idea of cute bunnies.

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

{OoC}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:49 am
User Image
User Image
𝓂𝒶𝒹𝒶𝓂 𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓃

Tori gawked at the device, surprised that it wasn't actually a mirror. She could see herself in it, so it had to be, right? When Rider explained what it was and pressed a button, Tori oohed at how the screen lit up. So this was a computer? She didn't have these back home. Maybe it was just a muggle thing? When the screen loaded up, she saw a picture of her, Rider and Lyall on it. Tori smiled. "Oh, I remember that! Aww, look how cute we are! But how did you get it in there?" she asked, amused yet confused. Rider explained how the 'internet' worked, saying she could talk to people in different countries and watch videos on it. Tori gazed at the screen, her eyes sparkling in curiosity. Lyall pointed out a bunny video that looked like his own rabbit, Bubbles, and excitedly proclaimed they watch it. "Yeah, let's watch that one! Here, I'll click on it, Lyall!" Tori exclaimed, reaching up and poking the little box with her finger. To her surprise, and even more confusion, her action did nothing. She frowned, looking at her finger, back at the screen, then to Rider for guidance.

x x x x

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

The Graveyard (Trash)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items