[FIN] The Missing Siern [Careele and Ming'we] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:10 pm
It was peaceful in the rainforest today, well, as close as it could be to peaceful with the concert of insects and critters, and one of the few days without a downpour. Shifting through the foliage and soft glow of the forest's crystals, Careele found himself pacing in irritation. At some point in his own wanderings, he had lost track of Siern and he couldn't even think of where he could have disappeared to. He loved doing that to Careele, coming back home after a few days, but it was about time the radaku learned some respect! But first, the shifter had to hunt the rogue familiar down. With a small huff, he glanced around, trying to think of places he could have gone. "Now, where could that idiot have gone?"

Heras Box
Hope this works!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:06 pm
mewmew kittykat94

The blonde was walking through the forest again, this time with a bow in her hand. She was on her way home after a long tiring day. Ming'we could only hope she'd find that her mother had cooked something and not waited til she returned. Or that they would have to wait til her brother came back. Lifting one hand she'd put it behind her head as she walked and lean her head back to ease some muscles. It wasn't until she heard some rustling and a question that made her pause. "Excuse me?" Of course the idiot part wasn't meant for her, she hoped.

Moving so that she could push aside a curtain of hanging vines she'd blink. It was almost like coming face to face with a stranger, well no that was exactly what is was. How many people were wandering around this giant forest? Other than her; she thought dryly. "Did you lose someone?" Ming attempted to be helpful though she wasn't sure if this shifter would believe the rumors and attack her or run from her. Being that she was half Alkidike.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:43 am
Heras Box

Lost in his own thoughts, the shifter jumped at the sudden voice, glancing around in confusion. Who else was out here? Though the bigger question was how unlikely it was to run across someone in this expansive forest. It didn't take him long to find his answer as a face appeared before him. Jumping back, and nearly stumbling into a crystal formation in the process, he tensed.

He found himself relaxing slightly, forgetting about Siern and more curious about the female before him. She was part Alkidike, but he couldn't quite place the other half. He had only ever seen Alk's in combination with shifters. Then his brain kicked in. "Er, sorry… yes.” He had probably sounded like a bumbling idiot, wandering the forest talking to himself. “My radaku, Siern, has wandered off. He enjoys stirring up trouble more than he should." He grinned, a joking note in his voice. “I was hoping to find him before he invades a small village.”  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:16 am
mewmew kittykat94

Ming'we gave a slight cringe when she noticed that she had startled the shifter. She'd even moved a hand as if to reached for him when he about bumped into the crystal formation. Though she had paused in the action since she thought it might be seen as aggressive. As the boy apologized Ming shook her head at him. "No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have startled you." She did her best to look as small as possible and non-threatening. "Oh, you have one of those as a pet?" She'd heard that some people took them in as familiars, though she'd yet to see it since she hadn't really moved around much since she started to live in Jauhar. "Well he didn't go that way, I would have seen him." The blonde pointed behind her at the way she had just came from.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:20 pm
Heras Box

Careele pushed himself away from the formation, slightly embarrassed that she had shocked him. Actually, it wasn’t so much as her, but more so just her sudden interruption of his thoughts. She didn’t seem threatening at all… maybe he should question his self-preservation instincts. But that soul searching would have to come later. “It’s okay, it’s my fault for being so wrapped up.” He nodded, his smile still showing “Yeah, I’ve had him for a while now, though he never listens to a word I say.” Though that would have to change soon. The radaku needed to learn some manners.
“Hmm, well, that eliminates two directions then,” he trailed off with the suggestion. That was possibly three with how much he had been wandering today. Glancing away from the hybrid, his eyes roamed the undergrowth. “So he must have gone roughly this way,” he said with a motion of his hand. Looking back her her, he ran a hand though his hair, "Um, I realize this is a bit odd to ask of a stranger, but would you be willing to lend me a hand?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:12 am
mewmew kittykat94

With a nod she smiled at him. At least he knew now that two directions were eliminated from his search. However, she seemed genuinely surprised when he asked her if she would help him. It was odd but at least he wasn't threatening her or trying to run in the other direction. "Uhm, sure. I can do that. What color is he?" It might help Ming'we if she knew the color of the beast she was looking for. Another thought occurred to her as well. "He won't bite me, will he?" Ming spoke the question softly, not wanting to offend the boy.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:18 am
Heras Box

With a sigh of relief, Careele smiled to her. With her assistance, they were sure to hunt Siern down! “Well, he’s primarily brown with darker stripes. His mane is green and he should be wearing a leather collar with a feather on it.” He couldn’t help but chuckle at her question, shaking his head. “If anything he’ll roll over for a tummy rub as soon as he realizes you’re a girl.” Siern was definitely a lady’s man, eager to curl up to the nearest femme in the vicinity and sucker them into belly rubs.
He cast a glance back to the blonde from the forest, “If we’re going to go on this quest together, maybe it would be best to know each other’s names. Mine’s Careele. What’s yours?”  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:58 am
mewmew kittykat94

A brown radaku with darker stripes and green hair. Well that would be hard to miss. Ming'we chuckled when she heard that the pet would offer his belly to her for a rub down. "Oh, I'm Ming'we, nice to meet you." The blonde gave a bit of a wave as she gave her name. She half expected him to ask about her heritage next. Ming even licked her lips in anticipation. She was hoping he didn't but the alkidike hybrid knew curiosity sometimes got the better of people.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:18 am
With a step forward and a motion to move, he offered her a smile. "So what had you out and about in the forest, Ming'we?"

Careele had never seen a hybrid like her and wasn’t quite sure what earthlings had blonde hair. He rarely left his village, and only came across alkidike/shifter combos when he did. Sure, he may have been curious about what she was, but he was more concerned about who she was. The fact that she would help a complete stranger find his pet spoke volumes about her character.

Heras Box

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:01 pm
mewmew kittykat94

The fact that he was interested in what had her out and not her weird genetics was enough to have her smiling brightly. "I was hoping to practice my aim without someone deciding they didn't like my hair or skin." Ming'we gave a small chuckle but she was being slightly serious. It was hard to practice an earthling trade when you had Alkidike skin. Neither seemed to be too happy about it. "I only have a bow to practice with now, but soon I hope to have a crossbow. I want to be a sniper."

She reached up and pushed her bangs away from her face. Ming had to admit that she felt slightly embarrassed. What would this shifter boy thing of her? Doing her best to push the thought away she looked around to see if she might find the beast they were after.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:02 am
Heras Box

Nodding gently, Careele smiled to her. “Then you’ve found the right place. Though there might be a cranky Spitorog that will give you an odd look, shooting arrows and disturbing his bubbling.” Jokes aside, he had nothing but praise for anyone finding their calling in an odd place, hybrid or no. Glancing through the forest’s abundant flora, he sighed softly, “I don’t think anyone has a right to say a person can’t follow their dreams. Heritage shouldn’t be the only deciding factor.”

“My parents weren’t too happy that I wanted to be a beast master. They’re not really ones for fighting and you can see my skill with taming my beast.” He chuckled, sure, the radaku in question was a tough nut to crack, but there was still a respect that they were working on. Well, at least Careele was working on it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:16 am
mewmew kittykat94

The joke made Ming'we giggle. Not only because Careele had made his words funny but also because she could see a Spitorog doing just that. Seeing that he didn't judge her because of how she looked or what tribes she was from made her feel comfortable. "Thank you, for not hating me on sight." So there was a shifter among the others that was nice. Ming felt her faith in earthlings rise.

"I don't have a familiar, but I'm sure yours is just testing you to help make you stronger." Or it could just be stubborn, but the hybrid didn't think that was the best response to give. She didn't want to see Careele get upset. Instead she grinned at him and held out her hand for him. "Come on, we'll find him."  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:06 am
Heras Box

A grin grew across Careele’s face as she giggled. With the tension slowly dissipating between them, the atmosphere continued to become warmer. It never mattered to him a person’s blood as long as their intentions were worthwhile. Ming’we’s definitely were. “Of course. Thank you for agreeing to help a stranger.”

“It’s a nice thought, though you may want to hold that thought until you meet him.” He never wanted to speak poorly about his familiar, but the radaku was just as stubborn and independent as they come. “Who knows, you may find one in the cranky Spitorog.” There was something about her that just made him feel comfortable, like he could joke. He stared at her offered hand a beat, but quickly took it with a smile. If she had held out the hand for just a motion... well, they were holding hands now. He was definitely solidifying any question that he was a dork deep down. “Yes, let’s.”

-

A fair distance away, the radaku in question, let out a yawn as he padded his way through the brush. He was in no rush. His master was always slow to catch on when he had slipped away. Slower to find him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:14 am
mewmew kittykat94

"Mhm." Ming'we ended up giggling again as he said she may find a familiar in a grumpy Spitorog. "Oh I hope not. Could you imagine me with a cranky thing that spits bubbles?" She couldn't contain her laughter then. With Careele holding her hand she felt a bit warm in the cheeks but didn't pull away.

She'd search as she walked with Careele. "Uhm, what color was he again?" Ming felt bad that she'd forgotten already and so she gave a small cringe. "You distracted me with laughter so I forgot." She teased at him.  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:20 am
Heras Box

“No, not really,” he said with a laugh. Though she had to admit his idea was a fun one! Her laughter was contagious though as he followed suit and joined her. When he finally caught his breath, he grinned to her “Well, how about a Nondwa? Or a Sprite?” There were other options, sure, but those two stuck out in his mind for her. “Or did you have something else in mind?” He was honestly curious.

Honestly, he was surprised that she hadn’t swiped her hand away when he grabbed it. He wasn’t quite sure if or how he should apologize, but it felt nice. “Oh yeah, just blame me,” he said with a chuckle. “He’s brown with darker brown stripes and has a green forelock. Here’s to hoping he spots that you’re a female and just gives in.”  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff