Evren looked at herself in the mirror. She was a fully accepted Meadowview student now...though because of how late in the school year it is they entered her in the freshman class so next year she would be in the sophomore class. Though she didn't think it was too bad all things considering being only a year behind isn't so bad. She looked at herself in the uniform... honestly she did think it was cute but she felt a little exposed. The skirt seemed a little shorter than the clothes she usually wears. Well at least she was able to choose her socks she thought. She had opted to wearing light pink thy highs to cover up her exposed legs. As for shoes she decided to go with the usual mary jane black shoes.

Evren remember the results of her placement tests. Her parents and the teacher who watched over her while she took the test were amazed at how fast I sponged up the information I had learnt in the past few months. She was told that given the circumstances the fact she was able to keep up with her grade was something... But they then explained that amnesia was a tricky thing and maybe she already knew all the material but it was dormant in her brain... This sometimes made her wonder... was it strange that she has decided not to worry greatly about her missing memories... she has been called strange on several occasions...

In the end she decided to cast those thoughts from her mind. She brushed her hair to get the knots out and put her butterfly clip in her hair. It was actually the only thing that she had from before her memory loss... and while it didn't jog any memories it always gave her this warm feeling... She couldn't identify it but it felt nice so she opted to wear it a majority of the time. Evren was snapped out of her musings as Regi mewled from his bed. Putting her barrette in her hair she turned to look at the cat.

She turned and smiled at the cat. "I'm sorry Regi... I won't be able to play with you all day like I used to..." She walked over to the bed and the cat curled up in her lap. "So your going to have to promise me your going to behave alright... " The cat just made what sounded like a scoffing noise. "Haha sometimes it almost feels like you really understand me... ah but I have to get up now... really you have to get off my lap..." However the cat made no effort to move even when she lightly pushed at him. So she then decided to pick him up and plop him on the pillow.

"Now... I'll be back soon."

[word count: 471]