Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply End Of The World
Crumbling Island Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image

Crumbling Island. The area is cavernous with purple walls; it has a large amount of running water on the walls, and a large hole in the ceiling. It is reminiscent of Destiny Islands while it was being consumed by darkness.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image
┇ Enoch; The First Sin ┇
Male 34
Diaura- Dear Ruler

Enoch and Ixyam walked out of the portal.

"Wow," Ixyam mused halfheartedly.
He could feel his essence being tugged at. This place creeped him out.

Enoch showed a grim smile and walked behind Ixyam. With a crooked smile, he punched through Ixyam's chest and watched as darkness sputtered out of the wound. Ixyam looked down at the wound and saw the hand piercing from his chest. "Casualties are what makes a war, boy. It's time for you to learn."
He ripped his hand from Ixyam's chest and let him slip to the ground. "Thank you for the sample..."
Enoch imbued power into the shard he had ripped from Ixyam's chest. It started to shine and change forms. The form looked to be female and was almost completely formed when it shattered and released the scream of a young girl. "What?!?"

Blackness trickling from the wound, Ixyam grinned as he slowly began to lose consciousness. "Heh, dumbass... I'm not complete, nor will your little project. You failed," He coughed. "Because she wasn't sealed in just me..."

Enoch growled and kicked Ixyam into the wall. "You arrogant little..."
He calmed himself. "Looks like I'll have to start at the beginning."
Enoch opened a portal, leaving Ixyam to die.

Ixyam smiled with closed eyes. As he smiled, he started glowing white. Then, he slowly fractured and dispersed into the sky. Everyone would be able to sense his presence as his light faded from existence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kilatails
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:39 pm
kurai_18

User Image

Jax appeared via portal, he just missed Enoch. He saw Ixyam fading from existence.
"Ixyam!" he shouted and ran to him, however, he was too late.

"dude, no...." He seemed to be concerned.
He took his aggression out on the ground.
"dammit!"

He sighed "Rest well Ixyam."

He decided to stay a little bit.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image

"I want everyone to remember me.."

"If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules."

— Number V —

Tokkuxa, The Majestic Wildfire

A lone, lanky figure stood, just moments before Ixyam's passing to non-existence. He pulled back the coverings of his black hood to reveal a handsome (in his opinion), red-headed individual. It seemed he sensed the passing of Ixyam as well. Having failed his duty, he needed to find whoever did this to him. "..Who did this to him." Although being a seeming like he doesn't care for the well-being of others, he valued his members, former and present. His usual carefree act shifted to a serious take on matters.

xxxx▷ NOW PLAYING: Organization XIII 2.5 Remix

kalenakeeper

Twotonedrebel

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:51 pm
kurai_18
souchi the 2nd

User Image

Jax heard Tokkuxa behind him.
"A being called Enoch, smells like death." he said before turning around.
The death blow that Jaxson did apparently didn't kill him, he had healed enough when he escaped.
"ive been tracking him too, I'd rather fall in battle than to be stabbed in the back."

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image

"I want everyone to remember me.."

"If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules."

— Number V —

Tokkuxa, The Majestic Wildfire

Tokkuxa ran his hand over his mouth. "...Enoch...Enoch.....Enoch." He nodded his head in understanding. "I got it memorized." Tokkuxa was going to keep a mental note of that name in his memory banks. "I'm actually surprised you took a direct blow from the boss and survived. Lucky you." He circled around Jax with his hand now cupped over his chin and arms crossed. "This person may spell bad news. It might be best that we exterminate him before something terrible comes afoot." He suggested. Ixyam was his first victim and had succeeded in doing so. The problem was: who would be his next prey?

xxxx▷ NOW PLAYING: Organization XIII 2.5 Remix

kalenakeeper

Twotonedrebel

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:39 pm
kurai_18
souchi the 2nd

User Image

"ive followed Enoch since Twilight Town where he attacked and almost killed Jaecen Light, the advanced sparring teacher. Ixyam's somebody and Light were friends. I am wondering if he's attacking anyone in Light's blood line because they hold some sort of power."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:29 pm
User Image
                                          Administrator of the Sea ‹⊰ Salvia Nerva ⊱›
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                                          ++++++++++++++++++What's Going On?

With:Kelina
                                          Condition: Stable.
                                          Energy Output Level: 0%
                                          ++++++++++++++++++++Who Am I?
                                          Threat Level:Immense
                                          Allegiance:None
                                          +++++++++++++++++++Miscellaneous
                                          Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          Active Theme:Tempo of Light
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

███████████████████████████████████████████████

A dark puddle of black suddenly materialized near the crumbling islands edge at the beach where both Kelina and Salvia would appear, before doing anything else she gave Kelina a sharp push towards the sandy ground a few feet away from the puddle that was her one way ticket out of here but before she could try anything to exit through Salvia with not even a slight gesture made the puddle disperse right when she did this she gave a slight chuckle.”I guess its appropriate to say that as long as you have that collar on your neck you will never get away from me, no matter how you struggle or scheme you'll always find yourself back in my arms..”She said lying to her, that wasn't what the collar was exactly for, As long as Salvia felt like it she could always bring Kelina back to her.”But enough of that right? It's about time for both of us to be introduced.”Salvia said smiling unsettling like as she placed her hand lightly on her right breast and introduced herself.”I'm Salvia Nerva.”She said dropping her hand down as she smiled a little more as she placed a nearly unnoticeable ice cold glare towards her.”Theres no need to introduce yourself to me, i know exactly who you are. Your nothing but a washed up veteran who failed at parenting, you who's unable to accept your own failures decide to lash out on others so they can reach the same level of stress and hatred as you.”Savlia suddenly said as she raised her arms up to shoulder length as she shrugged and gave a mocking smirk towards her as she continued.”Your nothing but a child who needs a spanking, and like a parent im here to correct you even if your punishment requires me to kill you a Thousand Times.”Salvia said coldly stating her willingess
                                          to kill Kelina as she lowered her arms and repositioned them as she thought were to start.User Image

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:43 pm
fiendish az

User Image

Kelina seemed to be quite relaxed even in her position. She moved and sat comfortably.

"hey!! Your talking about Kalena then too" she laughs
"She's still a child. Yeah im a old veteran, parents weren't that good, saved my little sister from it and my son Jaster inherited what I got and it seems Jax has taken after me while Jaster took after Kalena, which is quite hilarious as for many times ive dragged her a** out when we were kids." she had a smug grin.

"So Salvia, im going to guess you were just wandering the academy when I came. Hm...." she nodded and pulled out a flask of whisky and took a drink from it.
"as long as you don't do that that one insane brother she has." she raised the flask slightly taking another drink.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:35 am
fiendish az

User Image

Kelina sat silently drinking from her flask. She was waiting to see if Salvia would actually do what she said she was going to do. Kill her a thousand times, at least.

"I wonder if Kalena would even miss me, so much light she had when she was a little girl, she wasn't always a red head. We were almost twins." Kelina chuckled still quite sober even with drinking.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:44 pm
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Salvia continued to ignore her, her attempts of revealing her past to her as if she was trying to make her reconsider on what she planned on doing but Kelina was way past the boundary point of forgiveness, however the mention of Kumagawa sparked an idea that could potentially make Kelina more lively. With a smile she turned to her.”Ah! Now before we get to the killing im just wonder which one of your sons you perfer the most? Because you see i was originally planning killing them both before we started..but it seemed to much of an overkill, So I'll let you decide who I get to kill out of the two.”Salvia said as she clapped her hands once which rippled the space behind her which twisted it to show both Jaster and Jax as they hang out with their girlfriends, of course they weren't portals but more like peeking holes through space.”But before you try thinking to yourself that theres no way i would go such lengths..”Salvia started saying before her smile slowly started to descend into a stern look as the air around them became frigid due to the sheer coldness from her stare.I killed Kalena's friends once and I'm not afraid of killing them again."Salvia said coldly as she was no longer in front of her but now directly behind her kneeling down with her arms wrapped around Kelina's waist as she traced her fingers lightly over the waist curious to which rib she should pull out first.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:57 pm
fiendish az

User Image

Kelina's face immediately went into shock
"no, you wouldn't! They are all I have left of my husband!" she said immediately getting up but then found Salvia behind her. She summoned her katana ready to fight as she turned to face Salvia.

"I might be cold hearted to most but my family is all I have left!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:24 am
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Salvia watched in interest as she saw Kelina's reaction at her idea of killing her sons, the effect was more then she was initially expecting but Nome the less it bore fruit of which she was about to pick.”Oh? Well aren't you special, what leads you to believe after all that you've done that you'll get some sort of pass from punishment and misery? Is it because you believe still Ama is still that needs to die after all that she has done in the Keyblade war? If so where's your self righteous excuse for manipulating X then? Is it because she murdered people before if so please keep in mind that it was people like you who had forced that role on her before.”Salvia spoke lecturing her it was no use in trying to come up with some sort of excuse or reason to try portraying her as some sort of dark hero. As she said this Salvia calmly stood back up.”Speaking of, lets place a bet on your buddy Xavier who's gone after X again shall we? I bet he dies, if I'm right I'll have ownership of Your Soul. If he lives I'll drop the subject of going after your son's.”Salvia said deciding to make things even more interesting before continuing.”But regardless of what happens I still plan on killing you, there's no saving you.”Salvia clearly stated this, no amount of the Law of Causality would stop this. As she said these things Kelina would suddenly feel a sharp pain in her chest, it would be at that point the Salvia would reveal what she had in her clenched hand which happened to be a paleish price of rib the Salvia ripped out when Kelina tried to get away from her.”Now then, let the killing begin.”User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:03 pm
fiendish az

User Image

Kelina grit her teeth as a rib had started to be removed.
"Salvia dear, you don't know my background. Im only this way because I had no other way, my parents were great assassins, no one could stop them, so they pushed me, their first borne, to kill one of their greatest threats, DK. I was told to kill any twili who came in this wretched realm. When I learned of a new sibling, they were already warping her to be like me but I got her out of there and ended up killing my parents. Don't you dare put a price on her head as well. She's the only one that stays out of trouble like this!"

She rubbed her head
"Xavior? Please, I know he's gonna lose, no real challenge there. He's not a friend nor do I really even know him, I only know what I heard about him and he's the least threatening out of X's old masters."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image

Out..Of..Care:
                                          Notice:
                                          List of Theme's:

Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Salvia chuckled at what Kelina said to her about knowing her background and responded.”Theres a difference between knowing everything and knowing the Essentials and to be perfectly honest I don't care about knowing every pathitc hardship you endured because that still doesn't change the fact that I'm going to kill you, over and over and over again till the Kelina everyone knows ceases to exist.”Salvia said as she was suddenly no longer there but at Kelina's left said whispering the near end of her conversation in her ear before backing up;When this happened Kelina would feel another sharp throbbing pain in her chest as Salvia snatched another rib bone with ease, she played with the two pieces of bone for a short singular moment before the two started to melt and become slowly liquidfyed, but with the a sudden flick of her hand she solidified the two into a small sharp knife made of her bones; it would probably be at this point Kelina was thinking she was either extremely capable or something else all together but Salvia wouldn't answer her even if she asked, not yet anyways.”Alright then let me ask this question then if you were asked by your parents to hunt down and kill Ama why do you continue doing so after you killed your parents? What is it? Trying to make Mama and Papa proud hmm? If so why do you continually pester X then? She has nothing to do with your parent legacy so there shouldn't be any reason you should hunting down a little girl. Depending on your answers i might just not make your sister a corpse.”Salvia curiously asked finding that hearing her answers vocally was a much better choice then painfully ripping them out of her mind but as she finished her expression suddenly shifted as if she discovered something.”Ah wait hold on i think i got it, Its because she's a "killing machine" Right? And because of that you believe that she'll kill again if prompted the chance. So by this logic doesn't that make you one as well and if so does this give me the right to kill you just like believe you have the right to kill X?”Salvia said toying with her as she poked at what would be one the foundations of her being, in this way she was slowly killing her mentally as she tried testing to see if her ideas and beliefs were as iron clad as everyone was lead to believe. Once Kelina mentioned Xavior and how she barely knew him which made her smile slowly descend as she coldly looked at her.”As i said before Kelina, theres a difference between knowing everything and knowing the Essentials. Do honestly believe that I would fall for such a blatant lie, No.Vlll(No.8 ), Regardless he's still the most persistent out of them, but with his death I wonder if they'll become more active.. I trulyHope so..”She said as her smile was restored along with the warmth of the area around them. Salvia gave a few moments for Kelina to explain herself before suddenly her arm blurred for a brief millisecond as Kelina would then suddenly a dull pain on her right breast as the bone knife that Salvia was playing with was now deeply embedded into her flesh, with coldness quickly rushing and crawling over her body she would we Salvia smiling before a loud snap seemingly vibrated through her entire body as blackness was the only thing that would greet her before sudden distorted images of Kelina's first sin flooded into her quickly fading conscience.

Almost as if cold water was poored over her sleeping body Kelina would suddenly wake up finding herself still at the crumbling islands but the place would look slightly different as there was now a somewhat tall but very wide slab of smooth black rock facing towards her with a small singular and thin scratch near one of the corner bases of the slab, and on top of it reside Salvia whom was joyfully watching her. At that point Kelina would notice that she was still alive or at least brought back due to the indication of semi dried blood covering her right chest as well as the small cut where the knife entered further more a good part of the sand around her was turned somewhat reddish.”That's one, 999 more to go.”Salvia said with a cheery smile.User Image

End Of The World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff