a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:13 am
ladyumbra

At this point in her life Briella had traveled just about everywhere. Zena and Matori were the two places that she hadn't been, and she really didn't feel any need to go to them either. Everywhere she went she yearned to go back home, back to the islands that she was born on. Although in part this was her pull towards Aisha and her missing of the Goddess, she also knew that it was in part her missing her love. Kadriye was a busy women, and that Briella understood. She understood that when she fell for Kadriye, but it didn't make a different. You didn't choose who you loved, it just happened.

So that longing for home, the longing for Kadriye, had brought her back to the islands. Her daughter was healed and hopefully off with her own girlfriend, and it was about time that Briella started being a little selfish with her life. The first step towards that was finding Kadriye.

While on the island she learned about the new mystic, and the thought excited her. With three mystics that meant that Kadriye would have more time for her. At least she hoped it would. Heading towards Aisha Briella went to pray, pray that she wouldn't have to search very long before her she found her love. She hoped that Kadriye wasn't too busy that day.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:42 pm
a pet dino

Kadriye was curled up at the base of Aisha's trunk, dozing in the shade of the great mother. She'd spent much of the morning fussing over the newest lotus to appear as well as practicing her weapon technique a safe distance away from Aisha though still within her gaze. It was important for her to be a strong mystic who the people could look up and rely upon. For the moment Kadriye was still unhappy with her progress but had thought a little rest might help clear her head and help her refocus for an afternoon session.

The approach of another set her antenna twitching but did not cause the young woman to rouse. Whatever the presence was her body did not view them as dangerous.  

ladyumbra

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:52 pm
ladyumbra

As she finished her prayer she opened her eyes, noticing for the first time that there was another sister laying close by her. At seeing the sister Briella started to laugh uncontrollably. "Aisha I know you would answer my prayers, but I didn't expect you to work so quickly." she said with a hand on her mother tree.

Standing up she moved to get closer to Kadriye. "Hello my love, long time no see." she said as she sat down next to the mystic. It had been a long time since they were together, much too long in her opinion.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:41 pm
a pet dino

A familiar voice brought Kadriye back to the land of the awake. Was it real? Was Briella really back at last? "Far longer than should be allowed," Kadriye agreed as she sat up and stretched. " How long can you stay, wait, I mean are you well?" The mystic blushed at her selfish question it was more important that Briella be in good health than that she have time to be on the island with her. She wanted positive answers to both questions but one was vastly more important than the other.  

ladyumbra

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:14 pm
ladyumbra

She watched as Kadriye awoke, every movement she made beautiful and magical to Briella. "Yes, and for that I am very sorry." she said as she took the mystics hand and kissed it. "I can stay for as long as you wish, as long as you will have me. And I am well, I had to leave to find Ilyra but she is well now and grown enough to be on her own. I thought it was time to attend to my own wants and needs."

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:14 pm
a pet dino

Heat rose in Kadryie's cheeks again at the feel of Briella's lips on her skin. it was a small gesture of intimacy but one her life had sorely been lacking for some time now.

"I'm glad you are both okay and I'm very excited to meet this new indulgent Briella. " With that Kadriye gave a grin and a wink. 'You are welcome to stay with me as long as you'd like though i will not have free time every day" she warned. "'Still I agree that we have both done much and served the tribe well, we deserve some time to be ourselves and not just our roles to others."  

ladyumbra

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:53 pm
ladyumbra

She laughed. "The new Briella is excited to have you in her company so she can indulge herself." she shook her head.

"Yes, I figured as much. Just my luck to have feelings for someone as important as yourself." she teased. "And I understand. While you are doing your mystic duties I will find things to do. I can always train with elders, or train those that are younger. Either way there are always things to do here on the islands." she played with a piece of Kadryie's hair. "And then in you free time we can sneak away and spend time just the two of us."

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:51 am
a pet dino

"Mmmhm, sounds perfect" Kadriye smiled as she agreed. She wondered how Aisha felt watching this, happy, amused, jealous? Regardless Kadriye was happy to bask in Briella's affection. She reached out to draw a finger along one of the other Alkidike's shoulder markings. Briella had far fewer of the unique and distinguishing symbols that their people's skin bore but she was no less special or lovely for the lack of them.

" How does a swim and then some food sound to you?"  

ladyumbra

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:24 pm
ladyumbra

She could have purred with delight as Kadriye ran her finger along her markings. Just being so close to the other women had all her senses on fire. This was where she belonged, here on the island she was born on with the woman she loved, of this she was sure.

"That sounds wonderful love. Do you want to split up and one of us go get food and maybe the other a blanket for the beach?" she suggested. She didn't want to part with Kadriye but it would make things go faster.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:04 pm
a pet dino

Kadriye gave a quick nod and stretched "I'll grab a blanket and some towels, you get the food and we'll meet by the North Eastern cove?" It was one of the less frequented spots on the shoreline surrounding the island but no less lovely or enjoyable to swim in and picnic by. She'd always liked the little spot and had found it rather lucky. some of her best 'washed up on the shore' finds had been there.  

ladyumbra

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:39 pm
ladyumbra

Kissing Kadriye on the cheek she nodded. "I'll see you there." she gave the woman's hand a tight squeeze before turning and walking away. It didn't take her too long to get what she was pretty sure was Kadriye's favorite foods. She got a little extra, just in case the two of them were there longer then planned.

As soon as she could she headed towards the spot that Kadriye had mentioned, glad the it was chosen. There wasn't anyone there when she got there. It was if they had the whole place to themselves, which was exactly what she wanted.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:27 am
a pet dino

Kadriye jogged back to the hut she called home grinning all the way, this was going to be the best afternoon she'd had in a while. Better even perhaps than the time she had impressed the elders with her use of magic to display a historical event to some younglings. She might be following in Eshe's footsteps and walking the well tread path of the mystics that had come before her but Kadriye would have her own style and way of making her mark upon the clan.

"Hi Qi, no don't get up I'm just grabbing some supplies for a beach trip," the words flew hurriedly from Kadriye's mouth as she entered her home and spotted the slowly rousing sprite who had clearly been napping himself. "Briella's back on the island, I'm not sure if Amadi came with her but you could go looking for him later once you're proerly awake," she noted. The two sprites got along well and it'd be nice for Qi to see more of his own kind given that unbonded ones did not make a habit of traveling to Chibale.

Aha! There in a corner, partially buried under books and training gear was her old travel bag. it was a bit beaten up and the colour of the cloth was faded but that made it fine for taking to the beach. It took only a few more minutes for Kadriye to stuff a pair of towels and a rolled up blanket into the bag. then, quick as she'd come home she was off again and speeding her way toward the shore.

As she reached the crest of a hill overlooking the ocean kadriye spotted Briella down on the beach below. White a whistle and a wave to signal her arrival she began to descent the hill, slowly to a walk as grass gave way to sand and made the going less stable.  

ladyumbra

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:09 pm
ladyumbra

She set up the food out, eagerly awaiting Kadriye's return. She hadn't been this excited about something in such a long time. It was like everything was falling into place perfectly, and now she just had to sit back and be happy. It wasn't like she didn't earn it though. She needed some good times.

She looked up when she heard the whistle, worried someone else had found the spot and she would have to find another one, but was happy to spot Kadriye coming down the hill. She rushed over, reaching out to take the travel bag from her. "Ah you took far to long." she teased.

"You picked a good spot, I haven't seen anyone around."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:09 am
a pet dino
sorry for the slow reply

Kadriye handed over the bag with a chuckle "I'm sorry, next time i promise to run full tilt and beat you here," she replied. "This spot is a bit far out for most people to venture to without purpose and the few I have encountered here don't seem to come back often," she mused. Kadriye knew it was likely that they were being respectful of her and trying to let the mystic find peace on a private part of the island but Chibale belonged to the whole tribe and few places were truly closed off from the general populace.

"I'll enjoy some uninterrupted time with you without shame though," she admitted with a grin.  

ladyumbra

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:36 pm
ladyumbra
Don't worry about it!

She took the bag from her love and started to unpack it. She took the blanket and spread it out, placing the food in the center of it and the towels over to the side. Those for when they went swimming and weren't needed yet.

"Even at your fastest you wouldn't be able to beat me." she teased. "And you better! We haven't had time to ourselves in ages, so no shame or guilt. Just happiness." she pulled Kadriye to her and kissed her. She was so happy to be back home.

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff