Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]
[PRP] The Acolyte and the Preistess (Svetlana x Loreyn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:10 pm
User Image
Life was good. At least in her eyes it was. She had found a place within the world in which her heart felt at home. She was aware of the fact that she was not born to this particular pride but it felt more a home to her than her old one had ever been. It's memories were just fragments in her mind now. She was a part of this pride and despite the fact she was just an acolyte and just because she had more pink then what was wanted, she still did her duties like everyone else. It was just something she did. She took her job seriously.

It was really the only thing she had. She had met a few lions here and there within the pride that truly seemed to accept her. That had made her beyond happy, however she was pretty lacking on friends. So her work was all she really had so that was what she spent most of her time doing. She flicked her tail and looked around.

It was getting dark.

Which was something she enjoyed the most. The ambiance and the luminescence of the fauna at night was just amazing to her and it always seemed to calm her soul. She made her way from the tree of souls towards home tree, moving slowly. She enjoyed taking in the scenery. It was just to beautiful to pass up.

Tanakako

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:49 am
User Image

The tall, slender white shape moved gracefully through the shimmering darkness, her coat picking up and reflecting the phosphorescence of the forest all around her. The priestess, daughter of Scout Kaym'itan, betrothed to the heir of the Toruk Makto, wound her way silently through the lush glowing growth, pale eyes gazing into the distance as her paws led her along the invisible path she had followed since cubhood. Pausing as one pale ear flickered, her unfocused gaze returned, attention all at once on the surrounding forest. After a moment she spotted the pale acolyte emerging from behind one of the forest's giant trees and smiled. "I see you, sister." She called in greeting, altering her casual stride to guid her towards Svetlana.

Drawing up before the lioness, Loreyn smiled. "How are you this eve, sister?" Her soft, quiet voice was sweetly lyrical, gaze kind and gentle. Loreyn’txon was well known throughout the Iknimaya for her gentle nature and simple kindness.

AstoriaFallen
Im so so sorry this took me so long. I had absolutely no muse for Loreyn, and then had problems with my eyesight.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:52 pm
Tanakako
I hope all is well for you! <3<3<3 In case you ever want to finish this up when you're back around :3

It wasn't long before the voice of Loreyn hit her ears and she glanced over at her and gave her a warm smile. "I see you as well sister." She replied as she made her way over towards her. "I'm faring well, what of your self?" She asked her. She wondered if perhaps there was anything any of them needed to be preparing for. She was hoping soon there would be more cubs running around the pride, but it seemed to her that there was a lack in them these days. Were the spirits angry?

"It's been quite as of late." She said it as a statement, and not really as anything else. She wondered how her betrothal to the heir was going. She knew they were betrothed but she wondered if she loved him. It was was up to the great mother herself on whether or not the bonding was to happen because she could easy deny the mating. She had never seen it happen before, but it has happened. "Is there anything I could help you with this evening?" She asked her.  
[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games