Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:11 am
User Image
She was relaxing. She felt like she deserved it with all the training she had accomplished, not to mention the weeks it had taken. She felt good though. She was a trained witch doctor and she felt pretty confident in her skills. She had chosen a dark rock to lay upon because the heat just felt so good on her muscles right now. She let out a soft purr in her throat and just felt content with not doing much else but take up space.

She had quite a lot on her mind but she was allowing it all to just fade away as she felt the warmth of the sun and the heat of the rock soak into her body and she stretched out her limbs in a graceful sort of manner and just allowed herself to just be.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:16 am
AstoriaFallen

User Image

Hok'ee was turning out to be just like his father was at his age. He did very little beyond hunt, every lady was fair game for his advances and his ego was bigger than a bull elephant. Beyond being the boss's illegitimate son from outside the pride he has no real place he belongs. Of course he hasn't really put any effort towards trying either. His father has tried many times to get him to try a different position within the pride and become a functioning member but all tries have failed and his father hasn't been too happy about that. Hok'ee could really care less if his father is proud of him anymore. He came here as a cub and slowly has learned that his presence isn't truly needed unlike his half siblings who were worked with to become possible leaders down the line.

For today he was wandering along an area of the pride where there were several nice rocky spots to get a nice bit of sun. As he walked his ears caught the soft sounds of someone purring. He shifted his head toward the sound of the purrs and spotted a lovely lady laying on a dark rock looking rather relaxed. She wasn't far from him and he was in a flirtatious mood as usual. "Hey there beautiful. Are you tired?"  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:56 pm
Izzy Makani

Her purring stopped and her ears flicked towards the sound of the voice and she lifted her head and looked over and her eyes fell upon a very blue colored male. He was appeasing to the eyes and he didn't seem to care how he came off. His comment made her smile slightly and she rolled onto her stomach and she gave a small smirk. "I would say I'm more relaxed than tired."

She eyed him up for a moment and swished her tail across the surface of the rock. "And what brings your charming self this way?" She gave him a smile and stayed in her relaxed position. She really didn't feel like he was much of a threat and she hoped her gut wasn't lying to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:25 pm
AstoriaFallen

Hok'ee grinned at her reply of being relaxed and moved closer. He had a reply that usually just got him rejected but he still liked to use it. "I can help make you tired if you like." He said with a wink. There were a few times this pick up line had worked and he'd gotten some fun tango times out of those.

Hok'ee certainly wasn't a threat to her in any physical way but maybe emotionally. After all he was known to break hearts. "Well I've come just to see what was going on and here I find you laying by your lovely self. I just couldn't pass you by." He replied and stepped up next to the rock she was laying on so he could sit down there.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:09 pm
Izzy Makani

She purred slightly and she gave him a coy smile. "Are you sure it wouldn't be me to make you tired?" She winked back. She figured some friendly flirting wasn't anything to get her tail in a twist about. He wasn't bad looking, not by her standards anyway.

She licked her right paw slightly as he continued on and she looked over at him as he sat down nearby and she gave him a smile. "So tell me, what is it that you do?" She looked him over for a moment, "Besides charm the ladies with your dashing good looks and witty comments."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:23 am
AstoriaFallen
It has been a long time since I wrote a RP post for anything. Sorry if its a bit awkward.

Hok'ee couldn't help but chuckle at her question about tiring him out. "Well I'm sure I would be a bit tired when we were done but that wouldn't be a bad thing to me." He replied. He really enjoyed it when the females flirted back. It let him know they at least thought he was good looking enough to flirt with if not go a bit further.

His tail flicked slightly as she asked him what he did. That was one of those issues he liked to avoid but his father wouldn't let him. His father was always telling him, you must pick a place in our society or one can be picked for you. His thoughts caused him pause but only for a few seconds before he was back from the one place his mind had doubts. "My dash in good looks and witty comments are what I do. I go around the land praising the beauty of ladies and making their day a little brighter in my wake." He stated this very sly like with an obvious but hidden meaning in the words. "Any chance you would like me to brighten your day?"  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:12 pm
Izzy Makani
[No, worries, great to have ya bacK! Did you want to do a fling plot with them? What kind of plot do you want with him

She couldn't help the smile that took to her features with his comment and she thought about it. She felt as though she could use a good tumble in the grass such as that because between her training and everything else with her family she actually had never gotten around to doing it before. She wondered if he was just jesting with her or being serious. "I assure you, it would be well worth it." She said coyly licking her paw and rubbing it against her face for a moment.

She smiled when he said that his job was to brighten everyone in his wake and he had indeed brightened hers, in more way than one. She stretched out onto her side, looking at him and thought about his question for a moment. "I'm pleased to here that none a female shall go unmarked by your words of enlightenment." She said flicking her tail slightly against the rock.

She knew well enough what he was hinting at and she had males try before but had been so preoccupied she'd paid them no mind, plus she did have some sort of standards. As she looked at him more from her position she did realize he looked A LOT like Buluu, except more blue and no white. This sparked her curiosity but even if her thoughts were correct it didn't really bother her too much.

"Prey tell," She purred, "If I wanted you to brighten my day, how would you go about doing so." She very much admired the way the male looked, he was definitely attractive and that was more she could say for some of the members. She was close to the right hands litter and those bunch.. They were lookers, but all entertainers. "I could definitely use it, having never really found someone that could keep my attention very long to do anything for me." She said coyly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:58 am
AstoriaFallen
A fling plot would be great! I really want him to have the same reputation that his father had when he was in the rogue lands. Would babies come from the fling? I am totally up for babies I would just have to check his rps to see how many I need to complete for him.

Hok'ee loved the ladies who were actually up for his administrations. He struck out more than he actually got the girl but it wasn't from lack of trying. He went after any lady that was nearby. Most of the time the answers were no. He never stopped trying though and that was how he was managing a reputation that was exactly like the one his father had cultivated in the rogue lands. The only difference was that the ladies Hok'ee was hitting on he would see more than once which sometimes made for fun drama.

Her question about how he would brighten her day was his cue. He stood up and stepped closer to her where she laid on the ground. "Well let's see, first I would move closer. Like this..." He stated as he placed a front paw on either side of her just above her hips. He was testing the waters in a way. He wanted to see if she would allow him this close but he was still giving her room to get up if she didn't. "Then with permission, of course, things would get more interesting and the day much, much, much brighter." He winked at her with that last word which had very fun hidden meaning.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:33 pm
Izzy Makani
I would totally be up for babies!! Plus with the potential of them to look like the boss, hahahahah! (I'll totally custom one to look like him if the colorist doesn't do one like that) Oh the rumors that would come from that. Who was his mother? I wouldn't mind them meeting again either at some point if you'd like. And your next post will make five for both of us.

She gazed at him warmly as he stood up and made himself closer to her. As he stood over her she could feel her heart racing just a little bit, she really hadn't felt this type of lust before and she was definitely wanting of his attention. She let out a seductive purr when he placed his legs on either side of her and she could feel the warmth of his body near hers. She noted the way he paused then and she realized as much of a flirt this male was, he still had manners. She decided in that moment, by those actions alone she decided she was going to go through with this.

"Mmmmmm" She purred in her throat as she positioned herself to get a little closer herself. Her tail flicked up to rub against his side and down his hind legs and she leaned upwards and got close to his face, nearest his ear with a glint in her eye. "You have my permission, Now let's see who get's tired first." She teased before licking the side of his neck, nipping at it lightly and then laying back down giving him a coy grin and seductive eyes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:23 am
AstoriaFallen
Oh I see that causing lots of trouble for Buluu. Emi would probably take him in private and go ape s**t on him. It will be much fun. Hok'ee's mom is Bari, daydreamer owns her. Oh and if you need anymore RP for Mariko pm me and we can work on another. I've got three total for Hok'ee right now. Gonna work on at least one as a solo.

Hok'ee's eyes narrowed and a seductive smile appeared on his lips. He needed no more than her permission to get the fun started. He stepped closer so that the shadow of his body completely covered her body. Once he was there things got more interesting and more heated. The rock they now were upon now held its own secrets now. The memories of these moments would be etched in its own way into this rock for all of time.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items