Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] We do not bully...(Noemi/Evan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:17 am
Noemi was literally dragging, DRAGGING, a cart of paperwork, supplies from the infirmary and some mysterious substance labeled "DANGEROUS, LIFE LAB EXPERIMENT E-X-LOAD".

Her first week back and she was rewarded with grunt work all over again, but not just from Life or Death....But from Moon and Sun too! The cart was decorated in anime stickers of whatever anime Allan was into now, and needed to be delivered to the sun division room asap, while the infirmary supplies was for the moon team.

All because Noemi was too scared to say no.

And she had reached her next big obstacle....Stairs....

"Noooooooooooooo......" Noemi stared at them, looking round, "No no no, Everyone will be upset. Where do I take these...how..." She started to panic, spanish coming out in fluid gibberish.

Inle-Roo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:08 pm
The stream of exotic babbling was the first thing Evan heard as he pushed his way into the building, intent on other things but distracted by the familiar, frantic voice. He was sure he knew who it belonged to--really, he only knew two people on the island who spoke Spanish--but he couldn't see her behind that cart full of crap in the middle of the hall.

Evan peered around it was both pleased to see that Noemi was, in fact, the source of chatter. "Noemi," Evan said, just loud enough to be heard over her, his tone both firm and amused, "stop. Breathe. Tell me what's wrong."

Pixie Nyxie

Inle-roo

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:26 pm
Noemi's chatter would be followed by some pacing in front of the staircases and still more before she heard Evan's voice.

Her gaze lifted up to his and he got the biggest pair of saddest brown eyes possible.

"I've been gone for months, at outpost, so my duties here, they said they built up!" She waved her hand at the cart. "And they tell me, all this? I have to do before next hour! And and....this cart, is suppose to go to Sun, and these viles, they are for life, and the reports are for death and the supplies is for moon." She rose her hands, let them drop...

"And these stairs." She pointed at them, pointed at them like they were the devil 's gate, and each one a little demon prepared to ruin her life.

"These stairs...." She muttered something Evan would probably think very bad about them.

Inle-Roo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:43 pm
Those big puppy dog eyes begged to be taken advantage of, and Evan almost couldn't blame whatever genius thought to do so by sticking Noemi with their work. "Aw, Noemi," he sighed, resisting the urge to reach out and pet her head like a child. "None of that stuff was just sitting here waiting for you to come home and deal with it within an hour of getting back. Someone was just being," an a*****e, "lazy and making you do it. No one's going to complain if it doesn't all get to where it's going in an hour, okay?"

He looked from the stairs, to the cart, to the overburdened Noemi. Clearly whoever had assigned this to her hadn't thought it through. "The stairs are fine," he told her. "I can help you take it up. Just tell me where we need to take it."

Pyxie Nyxie

Inle-roo

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:38 pm
"I cannot relax about this! At outpost, I was running around. The hunters do not wait at outpost, and they will not wait here." It wasn't hard to guilt Noemi, the mere mention that she was failing in sort of any duties had the mist scrambling to recover and remind them that she was still only a intermediate.

Still basically a lap dog for them to use.

"Even if lazy, I still have job....I am still mist hunter..." She whispered and sighed. "First to life labs, please be careful with the um..." She pointed to the viles...and then thought about it..."I will take these out first, so they do not break." And she did, holding them preciously close to her chest.

"So....So...If you help, then I will owe you a favor!" Noemi didn't want Evan just to do something nice for her without something nice in return.

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:57 am
"Might do them good to wait," Evan said. "Might teach them that if they need something that badly, they can get up and get it themselves. You're not a gofer," he chided gently. "I'm sure you've got better things to do with your time, too."

Evan waited patiently for Noemi to remove the vials before taking the cart and trailing after her. "You don't owe me anything," he insisted. "Just remember that it's okay to tell people no if they're asking you to do things they shouldn't be."

Pixie Nyxie

Inle-roo

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:53 pm
Noemi could never settle on the thought of making someone wait on HER of all things. The fallout of such actions TERRIFIED her.

"I do....I need to finish my reports for the infirmary, and prepare for some more serious patients and...and....and....."

"I feel like I owe you a lot of things Evan." Noemi sighed as she cradled the vials to her chest. "You help me out so much, everyone helps me out all the time. I don't do enough-"

This was the same reasoning of course, why she was now carting a wagon of supplies.

Inle-roo

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff