Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonflight - An Alternative Pern (New Guild)

Back to Guilds

A B/C Pern roleplay with new colours & warring factions 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Whers, Roleplay, Breedables 

Reply Dragonflight - An Alternative Pern
Q&A and Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonflight Pern
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:16 pm
Have a question or a suggestion? Feel free to post here!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:19 pm
I didn't see it in the Shop Basics and Rules Thread so if it's somewhere and I'm just blind, feel free to delete this.

I was curious about migrating from the old guild to this one. I would assume you'd have to get your character re-approved and all, but are the images for the dragons/flits still the same? I won a flit there and just didn't know if I could request to have it certed here?

I wasn't sure if you guys were doing that or not. Just thought I'd ask. smile  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SkieBorne
Crew

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:10 pm
AstoriaFallen
I didn't see it in the Shop Basics and Rules Thread so if it's somewhere and I'm just blind, feel free to delete this.

I was curious about migrating from the old guild to this one. I would assume you'd have to get your character re-approved and all, but are the images for the dragons/flits still the same? I won a flit there and just didn't know if I could request to have it certed here?

I wasn't sure if you guys were doing that or not. Just thought I'd ask. smile

All of the art is the same! =3 This new guild is being established as a post-10 Turn Jump thing and a spring-cleaning as it were. Updating your characters (aka reposting them here in the approvals sections with updated histories to reflect their actions in the 10 years the shop jumped) is required to begin play.

The certs, art, and the like are the same here. =3 If you have a cert from the old guild, no need to repost/request another here!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:25 pm
SkieBorne

All of the art is the same! =3 This new guild is being established as a post-10 Turn Jump thing and a spring-cleaning as it were. Updating your characters (aka reposting them here in the approvals sections with updated histories to reflect their actions in the 10 years the shop jumped) is required to begin play.

The certs, art, and the like are the same here. =3 If you have a cert from the old guild, no need to repost/request another here!

Ah ok.

I don't think it was ever certed, which was why I was asking. smile I might have overlooked it though. I'll go through and re-look. It happened before I went IA for a little while so I have some digging around to do. smile

Thank you for your help!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SkieBorne
Crew

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:26 pm
AstoriaFallen
SkieBorne

Ah ok.

I don't think it was ever certed, which was why I was asking. smile I might have overlooked it though. I'll go through and re-look. It happened before I went IA for a little while so I have some digging around to do. smile

Thank you for your help!

No worries! If you need something certed, please use the threads in this guild! And we'll get to it during the revamp/spring cleaning  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:09 pm
SkieBorne

Don't remember if I asked this question or someone else did; my apologies if it is repetitive. I've had a new surge of muse for the flit candidate I received a while back during the poetry contest. I believe I'd picked the green one. Anyways, I wanted to complete his form finally, but it wasn't completed before the 10-turn jump; would he not be able to acquire a dragon any longer with this 10-turn jump because I'd not completed his form prior to it?  

xx the prettiest fish xx

Feral Kitten

6,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200

SkieBorne
Crew

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:52 pm
xx the prettiest fish xx
SkieBorne

Don't remember if I asked this question or someone else did; my apologies if it is repetitive. I've had a new surge of muse for the flit candidate I received a while back during the poetry contest. I believe I'd picked the green one. Anyways, I wanted to complete his form finally, but it wasn't completed before the 10-turn jump; would he not be able to acquire a dragon any longer with this 10-turn jump because I'd not completed his form prior to it?

I'm allowing people who had unfinished characters prior to the time jump too finish those characters. However, the character would still require the time jump update same as everyone else and the age (I'd peg him 16-19) would also cause him to be elligible for the Aged-Out event.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:05 pm
SkieBorne
I'm allowing people who had unfinished characters prior to the time jump too finish those characters. However, the character would still require the time jump update same as everyone else and the age (I'd peg him 16-19) would also cause him to be elligible for the Aged-Out event.

Oh okay, that's great; I'll complete his biography either tomorrow or the day after; I have a pretty free period those couple days. The sixth I won't be available, so, yeah ^^  

xx the prettiest fish xx

Feral Kitten

6,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:31 pm
If we have flits who were certed a particular character but never actually played/referenced, is it alright to move them to other characters? (Must start building Dobrokhoth's horde of seeing-eye flits.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:19 pm
For the rank activity checks, Are there going to be announcements or a thread where we can check when the next check will be?  

magnadearel

SkieBorne
Crew

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:30 pm
Meepfur
If we have flits who were certed a particular character but never actually played/referenced, is it alright to move them to other characters? (Must start building Dobrokhoth's horde of seeing-eye flits.)

I didn't see this Meep! And yes, that's fine!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:31 pm
magnadearel
For the rank activity checks, Are there going to be announcements or a thread where we can check when the next check will be?

First check is 3 months from July 1st (So October 1st). And at each check, I'll announce when the check to follow will be. (Jan 1st 2016 will be the check after October's)  

SkieBorne
Crew

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:33 pm
SkieBorne
First check is 3 months from July 1st (So October 1st). And at each check, I'll announce when the check to follow will be. (Jan 1st 2016 will be the check after October's)

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:27 pm
SkieBorne

TawnyAngel

I have a couple of questions to ask, since I finally have internet access once more. I'll try to make it short so that I don't overwhelm anyone.

question one ;; If we want to get a midrank position, like a search rider, how would we go about it? I've read the ranks thread, but I cannot entirely say that I noticed how to build the rank to mid rank.
question two ;; If we have never played a character, either in the old or new guild, and we lost muse for that character, but certainly plots have changed ideas, may we rewrite the character in the new guild? (referring to character ksenija, accepted in old guild but never played)

xx the prettiest fish xx

Feral Kitten

6,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
Dragonflight - An Alternative Pern

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers