Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Killough Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:06 pm
The Killough Family

Edan ********* Killough - Father - NPC
Aileen Ailbhe Killough nee Duffy - Mother - NPC
Dermot Kane Killough - 11 years old - male- Gryffindor Played by anbu
    -Agreed March 17, 2015, 10:30 pm EST

Cathaoir Seachnall Killough - 11 years Old - Male - Ravenclaw Played by Spaz
    -Agreed March 17, 2015, 10:30 pm EST

Dermot and Cathaoir are accepted! Essy 5.7.15

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:07 pm
Hi, my name is Dermot Kane Killough

But I mostly go byDerry

I'm a male

I'm11 years old.

My birthday is september 3

My dream job is I'm not really sure

My blood status is Muggleborn

The school I'm at is Hogwarts

The house I'm in is gryffindor

I'm interested in girls

I'm currently with no one

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a generally enthusiastic young man. I definitely give my all into everything I do and rarely let the criticisms of others get to me. I wouldn't say I'm much of a physical adventurer but hearing or reading about that which others have had I do enjoy. I've heard though I can be easily distracted, especially when something someone does or say give me an Idea, I'll sink into my head and kind of forget the world exists but what I'm seeing mentally. I love stories so I don't often tell everything exactly as it is as much as It's not something I admit, so those who know me well know not to take what I say happened at face value. When I am concious of the world, I find that I can sometimes I notice things other people overlook.

My background story is I was born to a police officer father and a stay at home mother, for a while it was just myself until my mother had my brother, Cathaoir, 9 months later. My mother was a bit of a bookworm so as I grew up there was always some books around the house, my mom once told me when I was young that a book had managed to fall off a shelf that was far out of my reach and I was reading it the pages turning on their own, from there small things happened every now and then, I continued to fall into the world of fantasy as I grew and longed to one day write in that world. Though this was against both sets of my grandparents who were heavily old fashioned Roman Catholics and believed that all magical and mythical characters were of the devil. When I turned 11 and got a letter telling about being accepted into hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry it seemed too unreal to be true.

I enjoy reading, writing, learning about others, music, animals, fantasy

I despise closed mindedness, horror, rasberries, Winter, selfishness

I'm afraid of blood

My strengths are writing, story telling

My flaws are over exaggerates a lot, absentminded

I look like luke volker.
My wand is a 12, Hawthone, with unicorn hair

My pet is a none I'm sharing with my brother for now, we'll see about next year  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:04 pm
Hi, my name is Cathaoir Seachnall Killough

But I mostly go by Cath

I'm a Male

I'm Eleven years old.

My birthday is July 20

My dream job is Hmm not really sure. I've never thought much of it...

My blood status is Muggleborn

The School I am going to is: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

This is my First year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is my parents? What other house would I be in?

I'm interested in uh.... I don't know....

I'm currently with this piece of fluff I found under my bed! (no one)

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm kind of an oblivious oddball. I don't notice the obvious on many occasions, but its more likely due to the fact I've already studied the item in such depth and its symbolism and probable uses over its actual use... I don't think things are really ever how they appear, there is a lot more at work in anything that most realize, like did you know that there are many uses for bread besides food? In old times they used it as erasers and cleaning objects too! And who really has a say in what is not yet known? I mean if no one did it before than how can you not know it can't be done? There are many possibilities, even with the most common of objects. Like you could use a battery and a water bottle and a potato to create a light bulb - maybe not easily but it could! I mean there is just so many possibilities! Wait what were we talking about? Oh yeah! Well people say I'm an airhead. Some kids at school tease me cause I'm weird, but that's okay! Things will always work out for someone who dwells in dreams... Only if you work to make them real of course! Like that fairy tale of the girl who wished on a star and things got weird then better! Though then again there has to be some magic and odd stuff to make the impossible possible.

My background story is a surprise! Mum and Da never expected me to come along, I mean I was born only nine months after my older brother! Needless to say Mum was a bit overwhelmed with two crying babies and Da off doing police stuff most the time. So in our home overlooking the lake of the town we lived in we had many visitors, often mum's friends who were helping her as best they can, if not them then one of the old ladies from the Cathedral. Though that one Nun never did come back after the day I threw up on her shoes... My brother liked reading books, I liked taking things apart! needless to say we got in a fight once because I may have pulled apart his bookshelf... and the one book...

I enjoy Thinking of possibilities, believing the unbelievable, Taking things apart, finding out how things work, sweets, having fun, the outdoors, exploring

I despise Simplicity, obviousness, close mindedness, boring people, bitter foods, sitting still, getting in trouble, being cooped up.

I'm afraid of Failure, Death, Not Being Able to Help.

My strengths are open-minded, Charms

My flaws are absent minded, easily distracted

I look like Jesse McCartney
11-12
13-14
15-16
17-18

My wand is a 10-1/2", Apple wood, with Dragon Heartstring core, Supple with a Spiral shaft.
This wand excels in Charms, Divinations, and Healing Spells. It allows the wielder to cast spells with flamboyance and elegance, the wood and design of the wood makes it difficult for the wand to be tempted into the Dark Arts even though its core is easily tempted. The Wilder of this wand is often quick witted and open minded with high ideals and goals.

My pet is a a barn owl, the school governor said they were useful...  
The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games