Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Family bonds (Tuyet & Filiswa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:47 am
Tuyet didn't very often descend from the frosty mountains but occasionally she liked to roam on the dry Savannah. She liked to cause little storms, micro managing a small part of the world made her smile and causing a hail storm in the most arid of places amused her greatly. Of course she could only cause little storms in such ha dry environment and since, that one time, she was careful to always keep the stones small. Though mortal life was so fleeting she didn't particularly want to end it with hailstones t hat could kill a creature.

The goddess had chosen a small copse to start her storm, a place where shade was patchy at best but it made the area a little cooler than out in the open. It was cool enough that she knew her hail, though it would rattle and shake the trees, it would cause damp in the area and make the trees flourish. Not that she cared about that sort of thing but her little storm would benefit the area and she liked that. She felt powerful thinking she would change a part of the world, leave her mark, even if only she really knew she was leaving it.

With that thought in mind she lay down upon the dry soil and concentrated on the skies forming small dark balls of fluff in the sky, picking up a cool, brisk wind ready for the downpour.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:51 pm
User Image

Unbeknownst to pale Goddess below, a dark God hovered above her, his dark grey coat and white mane camouflaging him within the gathering clouds. He smirked, his blood red eyes rolling as he watched her. It was Filisiwa, the God of Thirst, and the pale Goddess' brother.

With a few flaps on his wings, he cleared away some of the clouds, before descending towards her. "How quaint." He mused as he landed in front of her. "Trying to conjure your useless Domain in this Gods-forsaken place, are we?" His tone of voice was laced with sarcasm. Filisiwa had always believed his Domain to be the strongest amongst his siblings, as it was the one that had the most profound effect on the lowly mortals that infected the world below.

~Masamune~

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:31 pm
Tuyet wrinkled her nose and growled quietly. "What do you want? And who asked you you pompous windbag?" She hisses, the last creature in the world she wanted to see was this dark menace. Her mothers favourite.

Licking her lips in disgust she takes a step towards her dark brother. "I can conjure my domain where ever I please and it is not useless." She hisses hurling a large ball of ice at him. "What made you defend from your pillar any way?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:40 pm
"Really now Sister, is that any way to greet your Brother?" Filisiwa landed with more grace than his appearance would've suggested were possible. "I speak only the truth and you know it." He grinned wickedly, his tail flicking steadily from side to side.

When Tuyet threw a ball of ice at him, he quickly side-stepped in order to dodge. He smirked and let out a tut before shaking his head. "So like you to resort to violence. You should know by now to pick your battles more carefully." As to why he was here, it was for no other reason than to kill some time. As much as he enjoyed toying with lowly mortals, it was a lot more fun to toy with his lowly sister.

As he took a step closer to her, he grinned menacingly. "Why don't you scurry back up your lonely mountain and leave the mortal realm to the real Gods?"

~Masamune~

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:37 am
Tuyet lashed her tail and barred her teeth at her brother "I am a true goddess! And I can come down here if I want to." She wrinkles her brow, why did she always allow her brother to wind her up in this manner? He was just cruel and he had a huge superiority complex. She had to remember that, but it was so hard when he knew exactly which buttons to push.

"Have you seen mother lately?" She asked suddenly, sitting down in a whip of cold wind and tiny ice balls. She decided not to bother rising to his challenge, after all, she couldn't win and she couldn't attack him properly, or purposefully, for a lot of reasons, but the main one really was that he was her brother, whether she liked it or not.

She lifts her head and raises a brow, she wouldn't be intimidated by him either, she was big and strong and her fur protected her, she was just as good as filiswa, even if her domain only covered a small patch of the world as they knew it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:05 am
Filisiwa chuckled a his sister continued to reject what he said about her. She was so easy to wind up, he almost felt sorry for her. "I suppose you're right. After all, the mortals that infest this earth are utterly useless as well. Your place is with them." As he said this, his low chuckle grew in to a loud, sarcastic laugh.

When she next spoke up, his laughter trailed off. He hadn't seen his Mother in ages. As an adult, her absence didn't bother him too much. When he was young though, he hated to be apart from her. She was the most amazing Goddess in his eyes, and all he wanted to do was learn from her and be like her. Now that he was grown, he simply wanted to be better than her, which was a challenge that he greatly looked forward to achieving.

"I'm sure that Mother has been just as busy as I have." He mused, before flicking his silvery-white mane out of his face. "Although I'm sure that if she did have some free time, she would wish to spend it with none other than her favourite Son."

~Masamune~

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:06 pm
The urge to hurt her brother was rising. He was just so frustrating. She wanted so desperately to outdo him. She knew she couldn't. Although her size matched their mother and though she was tough, and strong, she did not have the powers of her brother. Still she wanted to hurt him, if only she could pick up the courage and properly attack, put him in his place.

"Tch, you think yourself so above everyone. You're not you know? Iv learned things, down here, Iv learned things you with your high and mighty airs and graces could never learn." She pauses for a moment and licks her lips "our mother doesn't know everything." She said it with a gasp of breath, like her mother would decend upon her as she said it. She feared, loved, admired and wished for the approval of her mother, but she knew that she didn't know everything.

"I'm surprised our mother has not called upon you. Oh favourite of sons."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:46 am
Filisiwa continued to smirk as he eyed his sister, carefully watching her in case she decided to lash out. Although he knew it was unlikely that she would dare to start a fight with him, it wasn't outside of the realm of possibility.

"I don't think that I'm above everyone Tuyet, I know that I'm above everyone." He rolled his eyes once more as she spoke of having learned things. "Well that couldn't have been too difficult, when you didn't know much to begin with." He sneered. "You would do well to learn that you are no match for me in any way, shape or form."

When Tuyet mentioned their mother again, the God of Thirst raised a brow. He knew that his Mother was not all-knowing, but at the same time, it was very rare indeed that he ever questioned her knowledge. For Tuyet to so flippantly state that their Mother didn't know everything was just asking for trouble. "I shall be sure to pass on what you have said, the next time that I see her." He licked his teeth wickedly. "If I were you, I would seek out a nice hole in the ground in which to hide." Ubuge may have been the Goddess of Greed, but that didn't mean that she was without Wrath.

~Masamune~

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:54 am
Tuyet sneered and glared at her brother. He was such an a**, why was he so angry. Gods she wanted to kill him and show him what she was worth. "If I wanted to I could hurt you dear brother. Maybe I just don't want to." She growls, she wasn't actually sure if she would come off better in that particular fight or not. His domain couldn't effect her and she was a strong girl, she just wasn't sure if she wanted to take that risk.

"Why don't you get down off your high horse, one of these days someone bigger and stronger than you will come along and bam, you'll be rolling over like a kitten!" She snorts and looks away, her icy blue gaze looking any where but at her brother. She really hated him. Why couldn't he care about anything but himself? She felt dirty being around him.

"You can tell our mother what you please! She knows how I feel, I told her I would never follow her again." She snaps getting to her paws. "Why don't you just go and be her little lap dog, that's what she wants you for." She hisses, only just holding herself back from making a lunge. She wanted to so badly see him knocked down a peg.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:26 am
An expression of horror appeared on Filisiwa's face, although it was one born of sarcasm, and was quickly replaced with the nasty smirk he had been wearing for most of the meeting with his sister. "Oh I'm so scared Sister. Have mercy." As he mocked her, he pretended to shake, causing the strange skull dangling from his neck to shudder as if it was laughing as well. It really was such a pleasure to wind his sister up like this. In the future, he would do it more often.

"Perhaps." His eyes flashed darkly. Filisiwa was no fool. He knew that his Domain, however powerful it was against mortals, aided him very little against his fellow Gods. He also wasn't the most physically imposing God, although looks could be deceiving. "But today is not that day, is it Tuyet?" He knew that in a battle of brain versus brawn, brains would always come out on top.

When she got to her feet, Filisiwa didn't even flinch. He remained where he was stood, still smirking, but also ever cautious of her possibly attacking him. "I must say Sister, you've turned out to be a bigger disappointment than I could ever have hoped for."

~Masamune~

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:21 pm
"I don't have to listen to this." She states simply taking a step away, keeping her eyes on her brother. " you know so little brother. You don't know what strength is. You don't know anything except for your own bloated ego." She sniffs and looks him up and down. "You are weak brother, weak and sick. Learn something and when you do I'll face you." She bares her pure white fangs. "Don't think I'm afraid of you brother. I just have no time for you, run back to our mother and let me be."

The goddess flicks her tail, her movement causing a small flurry of ice pellets to lash around her. "Just remember just because you think you are strong. Doesn't mean you are." She snorts spreading out her icy wings. She was ready to leave. She had, had quite enough of his spite.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:59 pm
If this little meeting was a competition to see which sibling could put up with the other the longest, then it appeared that Filisiwa had won. His sister was ready to leave, having had enough of his vileness. Although she attempted to insult him, the God of Thirst refused to let her get the better of him. He would never be drawn into a fight over mere words, especially words which had no truth to them.

"The fact that you believe I know little shows how little you really know." He mused, before spreading out his own feathery wings. "You know nothing Tuyet, least of all about me. If it wasn't so shameful, I would almost feel sorry for you. Almost." The dark God let out a sinister chuckle. "And although you may have 'no time' for me, rest assured that I will always find the time to have another little chat with you." With that, Filisiwa took to the air, soon disappearing into the clouds.

(( Finished! ))

~Masamune~

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces