Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[SRP] Hail the Magic (Tuyet & Eir)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:01 am
For once she had descended to the Savannah. She didn't really enjoy the Savannah, it was dry and warm, but the occasional trip to some where not her icy home made sense, occasionally.

As she walked through the warm sunlit world, the only shade provided by the spattering of acacia trees the young pale goddess caused small flurried of ice to whip about. She knew that the tiny balls of ice wouldn't do any harm and they would quickly melt but still she enjoyed watching the trees twitch with the bettering pelt of the hail she created.

It was nice to have a change of pace.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:08 am
Eir liked to wander, she liked to visit the world and see the natural magic that happened every day, magic that she didn't cause. Magic that was the world continuing onwards.

Her emerald gaze caught an unusual movement, trees moving as if caught in a gale. It was the wrong season for gale winds, it looked though, like the trees were caught in an idea mailstrom. Swishing her tail the pure white lioness changed direction and headed for the strange mini weather change.

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:46 am
Tuyet stopped in her tracks when she saw the White goddess. She was smaller than almost any goddess she had ever seen, well, not smaller but she looked dainty, feminine, not unlike her friend nye.

She stands and smiles at the pale female the rustling wind and hailstones stopping as soon as she smiled. She liked to cause a little chaos but not to the point that it hurt others and her hail could hurt.

"Hello." She tilts her head curiously. "Can I help you?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:54 am
Tiptoeing to was the large fluffy goddess, the daintier female gave a gentle sweet smile. "Hi, on no, I don't need help, I was just curious as to what was shaking the trees" she chuckles and takes a few slightly bolder steps forwards.

"I'm Eir, goddess of white magic." She tilts her head "was it you that did that?" She asks looking up at the trees, now still bar for the gentle breeze of the Savannah.

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:44 am
Tuyet smiles and tilts her head a little, curiously looking at the swan like goddess. "Yes, it's hail." She flickers her tail kicking up a small whirl of wind full of tiny hail balls.

"My name is Tuyet, I am the goddess of hail." She paused "what is white magic?" She furrowed her brow tilting her head curiously. She had never heard of white magic before.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:18 am
Eir smiles, pleased to be asked what her domain was, of course it was hard to explain what her domain entailed. "It's a little hard to explain." Eir said lifting a paw and causing a cascade of sparkles to fall through the air. "It's magic for good, that is the best way to describe it I suppose."

She smiles and shrugs her shoulders. She had seen hail before, only in the mountains and at the base of tall cliffs. The goddess had to be pretty powerful to conjure up such icy storms on the Savannah.

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:38 am
tuyet pursed her lips, she wasn't really sure if that was an answer or not. What magic was, well she wasn't really sure but if the goddess her self wasn't about to define it she wasn't about to question it too deeply. She was impressed by the shiny sparkles that the goddess produced with a flick of her paw though. It was pretty.

"I guess that's a good enough answer." She stated quite simply looking over the delicate goddess. She had met quite a few gods, even though she was young, she had met a lot, but she had never met a goddess that looked so delicate, like a strong breeze would blow her away. "You know you kinda look like you need a protector. It never seen a goddess as delicate as you before."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:53 am
Eir chuckled at the large fluffy goddesses words. Perhaps she had only seen a small segment of God society? "There are many more delicate than me child. I'm not as dainty as I look." She says stretching her wide pure white wings out. " I have powers that many would find unbelievable."

Swishing her tail the pale swan like goddess nods to the trees "and you, you seem to have a great power to be able to cause such a storm in such a dry place."

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Tuyet puffed out her chest proudly "yeh, I can do pretty big stones really. Course, I only really do those when I'm up high away from others. They can really hurt." She smiles and tilts her head curiously.

"I guess little packages can have big things inside." She states, she rpwasnt really sure if she believed Eir but she didn't know what magic was really so maybe it was something really amazing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:49 pm
Eir smiles and nods, a little laugh lilting on her lips "it's very true, look at the humble ant, he can lit so much and yet he is so small." She wrinkles her nose playfully.

"I can do a lot of diepfferent things though, as long as it is for good, my magic can do no harm to others. It is the embodiment of good."

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:55 pm
Tuyet smiles back, she was thoroughly impressed by the little female. Clearly she was something incredible, despite her delicate swan like looks. She wondered what exactly Eir could do, but she didn't want to pry too much.

"I'm sorry I'm so abrupt. My mother, she wasn't much for diplomacy. I'm sure your domain is wonderful. What ever it is."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:00 pm
She laughs, a sweet tinkling laugh and wrinkles her nose. "It's okay, I understand." Eir shakes her head gently. Clearly this female was a young goddess, new to the world. She knew little about the plethora of gods in the world.

The pale goddess stretched her swan like wings wide and sighs gently. "I should go." She whispers looking to the skies. "I am travelling, and I feel it is time to move my feet once again." She states. " it was a pleasure to meet you Tuyet."

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:14 pm
The fluffy goddess nodded. "I should get back to my storm." She chuckles. "Thank you. It was....nice meeting you too." Nice, yes, it was nice, interesting in itself. A change from her norm.

Tuyet turned her back on the pale dainty goddess and walked back towards the tree line. It had been a somewhat interesting encounter and now she was ready to pick up where she left off, with a little cool wind storm.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:15 pm
The swan like goddess gave a gentle nod and spread her wings wide, diving in to the air. A little flight would not go amis. She smiles joyously. "Goodbye Tuyet." She calls flying off in to the clouds, ready to explore the old some more.  

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff