Moose: Sekmes was growing accustomed to spending time in different forms. He had been a crane for a while, then a cheetah, and even a giraffe. Running about as hare, however, was a different experience all together. His thick hind legs soared over a fallen stump, and with a whooping yell he scrambled around the trunk of a baobob tree faster than any cheetah. This was one form he’d gone accessory-less, and now with his sleek body running so hard, so low to the ground he felt it was a good choice. One step on his cape and he’d be injured for sure! Whooping once more, he leapt into the air and landed with a splash in a little puddle.

nessiaing: Kahel was becoming a little more comfortable being out in the open. She had been spending a lot of time in the protected field that Ghandi had brought her too. Her she was able to run and play and do whatever she wanted really. No more hiding in bushes for this little orange hare.

Today she was bouncing aorund the protected field chasing little bugs in the air. She enjoyed knowing that no predetors would find her here. This was a safe place

Moose: It was the weirdest thing. Sekmes shook out the water from his fur and traipsed into the territory of another God, one ear flat and the other standing erect. This God didn’t seem like a bad one, so he wasn’t afraid of passing through, but he also didn’t want to seem rude. If they see me, I’ll just explain. Maybe he could even make a friend? Couldn’t hurt, really.
Padding further into the field, Sekmes saw another hare bounding around and both ears stood erect. His crystalline blue eyes watched her for a while before he moved to intercept. “Hello there! Do you live here?” Maybe she could even tell him about the God that protected the area.

nessiaing: Kahel froze at the sound of an unfamilar voice, normally Ghandi or Faline would have been there to help her through a social situation but today they were off doing something or a rather. She turned slowly and was happy to see another hare there.

"Hello." she said brightly as she hopped towards the other hare. "I do live here, sorta kinda, I guess maybe I am just staying here. Its not really defined at the moment." she rambled away a little bit.

"Are you a traveller?" she asked, she knew that some hares moved aorund quite a bit but Kahel had never liked that.

Moose: “I am,” he answered pleasantly. Sekmes sat back on his large feet and placed his little paws over his stomach. This was the smallest form he had ever attempted to take, and it was hard for him to keep it all contained. “Thank you for meeting me with such kindness. That’s a rare trait these days, but I suppose you can never be too careful with strangers.” Still, her kindness should be rewarded.
Looking around, Sekmes commented, “Wow, I haven’t seen a single predator around for miles. That’s kinda funny, huh?” He didn’t like to deceive, but he was also hoping he would wheedle the information out of her without having to reveal himself. So far it just served to make him sound creepy. “If I didn’t know better I’d think I’d die and gone to paradise!”

nessiaing: Kahel smilled as she shiffter her weight back onto her find legs rocking back and forth slightly as she listened to the male hare. "I always try to be kind." she told him with a smile. It wasn't often that she actually had to greet others.

"Predetors are not allowed here." she said simply at first and then she laughed she was being like Ghandi only giving half the story.

"I like to think it is paradise, its the only place I've ever lived that I didn't spend all my time hiding in the bushes afraid of my own shadow. From what I have been told it is protected by the God of Prey." Kahel gave a nod when she was finished and tilted her head to the side wondering if like her he would have main questions about what she had just said.

Moose: At first, her vagueness caused him to c**k his head to the side, one ear cocked down comically. Sekmes’ clear ears popped a bit, but his smile never wavered. “A place with no predators…what a marvel…” He murmured. The lands here seemed fresh; a wide open expanse as far as his little eyes could see and Sekmes had thought he’d seen klipspringers earlier.
Ah-ha!. “The God of Prey…Pala-something or another.” He mused aloud to himself, pulling at the fur on his chin. Realizing he had spoken aloud, Sekmes chuckled and shook his head, “My…mother told me about the Gods when I was young, though I can’t seem to keep the names straight.” Well, it wasn’t a lie, so it didn’t sit bad on him. “I’m glad that you have a home to feel safe in. It brings me sadness knowing that some never will; what is a life where you can explore freely?”

nessiaing: Kahel was kind of amazed when the other hare knew who she was talking of. She hadn't met the God of Prey and Ghandi only ever referred to him as dad, Kahel had never bothered to ask either.

"This place is wonderful, I didn't know life before I was here." she agreed. She looked aorund at the wide field, it had everything here a hare could dream up.

"Hey do you want to have a race? Down to that tree and back." she said gesturing at a tree a good distance away. She loved racing it was something Ghandi had gotten her into and she was getting better though Ghandi still usually beat her.

Moose: “Down I want to have a race? Does the sun rise in the East?” Sekmes laughed easily and rolled his shoulders. While he didn’t know the God personally, he felt at ease now that he had nothing to fear. Should he run into Prey, then he would just talk with him; simple as that.
For now he lowered himself down to his paws, stretching out his hind legs with a wide grin. “I’m not a very good runner myself, but I like to pretend I am. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t go all out, though! Show me what you’ve got.”

nessiaing: Kahel grinned she hoped that she would be able to show off some mad skills, but she still didn't really have confidence in herself it was something she was working ont hough.

"Okay. READY, SET, GO!" she shouted before she started going full speed a head leaping through the air in a full on run, she was determined to win the race that she had challenged the other to. She didn't bother looking at anything other than the three that was before her.

Moose: Giving in to another whooping call, Sekmes took off after the female. She was a lot faster than he was, despite all the running he had been doing that day. Holding onto this form was getting harder as the day went on, so it came as no surprise to him when his run had slowed down to a trot.
Still, it gave it his all and almost came close to catching up with her tail at least. He had to move to the side to avoid being kicked by her feet, which was something that just made him laugh. “Faster, faster, I’m gonna get’cha!”

nessiaing:

Kahel let out a squeel as she reached the tree. "I won!" she called out. For the first time she felt like she had won on her own merits and not becuase the other hare had let off in order for her to win, Ghandi always did that to her.

"Thank you for the great race." she told him wiht a grin, she was panting now she had run ahrd and fast. She checked around the borders of the fiely wondering when Ghandi and Faline would be back.

Moose: Kahel was sad to see the other hare leave but she nodded in acceptance. "Be safe out there." she told him. She hated to think of all the other hares and animals of prey out there that didn't have the safety she did.

"Spread the word." she finally said to the male hare, decidiing that the only way to save some extra lives would be to get the word out about the safe haven, she didn't deserve to be the only one to benefit from it.

Moose: Sekmes saluted her, and thumped his foot on the ground twice. "Of course. I'll take word of this sanctuary across the lands, into the mountains on the seas." Of course, it sounded like grand talk, but Sekmes actually had the ability to do so. He nodded his head to her, and found himself bounding off into the tall grasses lighter than he had been when he came.