[PRP] Eye of the storm (Tuyet & Nye) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:10 am
User Image

It had to be pretty chilly for her sort of storm to work and at the base of the mountains where the wind swept wildly, it was pretty chilly and she was in a bad mood. Her mother was becoming more demanding of her, more demanding of her time and her free will and she wanted so desperately to break away yet she found it so hard to leave.

The sun overhead was weak, low in the sky and it was the perfect time to start a little storm and rage out her bad mood. Storms always started and ended quickly in the hotter parts of the Savannah, but here at the cool base in the shadow of the mighty peaks she could whip up a real whirlwind of sharp hard hailstones and that was just what she was going to do!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:31 am
User Image((I've backlogged this ever so slightly to make it fit in with one of her plot arcs, hope that's okay!)

Nyesha had come to the mountain to blow off some steam. It reminded her slightly of the God's Haven, but she enjoyed the mortal realm and knew that here it was unlikely she would run into either Bahari or Sekmes. The way she had left things with the God of goodwill had been painful, after she had spent so long trying to get her head around things and Bahari had left...

Charging up towards the mountain base she appreciated the chill and the wind whipped against her curled blue plait.

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:42 am
The extra fluffy goddess looked down as she whipped up the hail stones, and there amongst the white and ice she spotted a fur coat of deepest blue, and wings. Wings meant another god. Her own wings stopped flapping almost immediately and the little tantrum she had started with her hail storm came to an immediate stop as she plummeted to the ground.

Tuyet liked to make dramatic entrances and today would be no exception in the grand scheme of dramatic entrances. She dove swiftly to the ground landing with a thud and a flurry of ice and wind. Standing in a very dramatic pose she raised a brow at the, what looked to her, to be a very delicate goddess, not unlike her sister.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:56 am
The entrance of the Goddess was not one that she was expecting, and the dramatic nature of it made her jump. It seemed pretty suited to the way she was feeling at the moment, given the chance Nyesha would probably jump down from a ledge in a flurry of stormy rain. The stranger looked like she belonged in ice and the cold, her wings looked almost sharp...

Nye felt the thoughts of her problems scurry out of her head and looked up at the Goddess. It was unusual for Gods to hurt one another she supposed - but she still knew of some stories where one had. Perhaps this one would be friendly.

Nye felt her stomach tighten and in a most almost too bold for her, smiled gently at the goddess, the emotions swimming about her mind called the cold rain as it began to fall over the snow. She had a feeling it would make the other Goddess smile rather than anger her, but she could be wrong. Nyesha always felt better when it rained.

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:11 am
As the Icy rain fell on her thick fur the double winged goddess sighed lightly. "Did you do that?" She tilts her head her stance relaxing a little as she tilted her head to the cool rain allowing it to patter down her cheeks and against her eyes. "That feels great." She lowers her head and smiles at the deep blue goddess.

"I'm Tuyet." She flickers her tail and a flurry of icy hail fluttered around her. "Goddess of hail." The young goddess rolls her shoulders, enjoying the feel of the cool rain on her coat. She did so enjoy the cold and the wet, she felt somehow she was about to make a friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:48 am
Hail! That was interesting. She had heard tales that it was what happened when rain froze, but the rain Nyesha produced was always watery, though sometimes ice cold and fine, it didn't come close to hail or snow. She'd experienced snow, but she wasn't sure if she'd experienced hail.

The Goddess was glad that the stranger had received the rain the way she had assumed. It was wrong to judge on appearance but the Goddess had certainly looked like she would be the type to enjoy her domain - not everyone did. Nyesha's stance relaxed with Tuyets as she mirrored her actions slightly, tossing her hair as it dampened.

"I did, I'm glad you enjoy it." She chimed gently. Though she had been so keen to be on her own today, she was enjoying some interaction, her spirits had been lifted. "I'm Nyesha, Goddess of Rain." She beamed at Tuyet. "I don't think I've ever seen hail before... not that I can remember..." It was almost a hint, almost...

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:23 am
"Really?" The young goddess smiled twitching her tail. "My mother says its just really cold rain that hurts." She snorts and looks down for a moment, thinking about her mother just brought back her bad mood. She shakes the thoughts out of her head and returns her attention to the soft blue lioness.

"Would you like to see? I was just pulling up a storm before you came along. You distracted me." She chuckles and flickers her dual wings, those wings whooshed a flurry of wind and a sprinkle of ice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:43 am
"Oh yes!" Nyesha let out a childish squeal, her eyes lighting up. She liked rain so surely she would like hail? She knew it was hard, and pouted at Tayut gently when she told her that her mother wasn't a big fan of it - that was a shame, especially coming from family.

Wind and ice flew from Tayuts wings and as Nye smiled. "I'm sorry I distracted you though!" She chuckled, bouncing around on the spot a little bit. Happiness began to flood in in place of the unease she had felt as late. The rain had fizzled away to nothing as she concentrated on watching Tayut.

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:19 pm
The young goddess smiled. Taking a deep breath she opens her wings. A swirl of dark clouds cover the sky and as the young goddess turns her gaze to the sky the skies opened and hail came hammering from the sky.

She had made sure to keep the pellets small, as she had gone the other way in the past, she'd even killed things with pellets too big. a whisper of a wind kicks up pushing the small balls of ice to move in an almost tidal wave like movement softening their landing.

"I can make them bigger, but if had some accidents doing that." She sighs, she didn't really like to kill or hurt things, she didn't see the point, deaths and injuries didn't really benefit her after all.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:17 pm
The hail was freezing, and harder than she expected even with the Goddesses warning. Giggling, she made to dodge some of the hail before she stood up straight and allowed it to pelt off her face, down her neck and get stuck in her hair. It was refreshing in a way, short, sharp blasts of ice, hardened rain as it were. Nyesha could understand how they could be so dangerous, especially if the Goddess could make them much larger.

"This is amazing!" Nyesha grinned and leapt up, suddenly taking flight and beckoning to the Goddess. They could get a real storm started here! The rain re-started to swirl around the hail, Nye made it rain harder to match the force of the hailstones and flew through the storm.

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:28 pm
The thick furred goddess laughed as the deep blue female took to the skies. Spreading her double wings she bounced after nyesha. The hail around them both picked up, the little female carefully keeping the hail stones tiny. She didn't want to hurt her new friend.

The wind beat heavily against her cheeks the rain that mixed with her hail soaked her fur and it felt amazing. "This feels amazing!" She shouted, the wind whistling past her cheeks as she caught up to the pretty female. "I'v never felt so, so powerful before." She sighed, rain, mixed with hail, it was, magical.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:16 pm
Nyesha giggled as she went whooshing through the air and admired her new friends pair of wings. This was a fantastic feeling, a new feeling. Being with another God whose domain was so close to hers was enlightening, and together they created something really magical. She closed her eyes, feeling the cold, the ice and the wind against her fur. She felt at home. Sekmes flashed in her minds eye for a moment, the knot in her stomach returning, and then loosening. The image switched to Bahari, and then back again. There was one male her mind settled on, one that filled her heart and her stomach with warmth.

"Me neither." There was something so brilliant about working together that made everything seem more powerful.

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:37 pm
Tuyet sighed happily flying next to Nyesha the young goddess smiled and flicked her whole body in flight cascading the rain from her fur in a torrent of tail stones and water. "You seem, happy." She smiles allowing her wings to take her higher, turning an icy somersault in the air.

"Will you come back here again?" She questions. "I like this feeling, it, it feels right, it feels like this is how I am supposed to be. Is that odd?" She flutters her icy wings casting tiny ice drops away from her body in a flurry of wind, she admired the way her hail mixed with the rain and fell so perfectly through the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:43 pm
"I understand what you mean completely" Flipping this way and that her fairy-like winds fluttered through the wind.

Looking to the great mountain before them and the ice that covered the rocky ground she smiled. "Actually, I'd love to come back here.. I prefer it to be a little cooler sometimes, and I know a God that would agree..."

"It would make a nice... home." The rain became a little more gentle as Nyesha flew more slowly and a little closer to Tuyet. "Do you live here?"

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:50 pm
The goddess smiled, she had never felt so accepted before. Her mother only wanted to possess her and her father was essentially absent in her life. Nye, seemed almost like what she had heard a mother should be, kind, soft hearted, caring, accepting.

"I live here when I'm not wandering, I like the chill of the mountains, I feel, safer, where the winds can whip my hail around. I do go down to the Savannah, sometimes, it's a welcome break but I'v had accidents down there and as much as mortals don't really mean much I don't like to see them hurt. It doesn't benefit me." She shrugs and shakes off the thought "it is home, it's a beautiful place to live."  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff