[FIN] Fluttering Feelings [Viveka/Eira] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:16 pm
Viveka stood at what he felt was the threshold of the unknown. Behind him lay the path back to Jauhar, where his Natsu was staying with friends of the family, while in front of him sat Eira's brand new Inn. It was a magnificent structure. Beautifully built, expert design, one could really marvel at it's craftsmanship... Or, at least he could, he was an artisan after all. But, the building wasn't what he'd come here to see, it was the woman who owned it. He could picture her now, with her gorgeous hair and stunning eyes, just beyond the door, while he stood there searching for the courage to walk the mere six feet forward that he needed to travel. What was he doing with his legs shoved together and his tongue tied in knots? He had to go and talk to her! He wanted this so much... He'd even talked to Natsu about it and gotten his acceptance and approval. He couldn't turn back now, he had to do this. It was now or never.

He shoved himself forward like cloth being tugged from the dirt and hesitated once more just as he reached the door. Breathe, breathe... He could do this. All he needed to do was go in and ask for her. It was as simple as that. He repeated what he would say over and over again in his mind. Hello, I'm looking for Eira, is she here? Hello, my name is Viveka, I'm looking for Eira. Hello, my name is Viveka, is Eira available?

"I'm looking for Eira, I'm Viveka, hi!" He blurted as he pushed the door open.

He paused as the main room of the inn came into focus and slowly raised a hand to his face, his cheeks burning red. Damn it, he screwed up.

"I mean, hello! I'm Viveka, is Eira available? I was wondering if she was free to speak with me." He said, bowing his head. "M-my apologies if I startled anyone."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:32 pm
There was a momentary silence that met Viveka's first declaration, not because he was being ignored but because there really weren't a lot of people inside at the moment. The room that one encountered when the doors were open, an open room that was likely to be where people gathered, chatted, ate, and watched shows was empty at the moment of furniture or any sort, which was likely what all of the materials outside were for. While the structure itself had been built the group was still working on everything that went on the inside. Those who were inside, troupe members and helpers, were those who currently working on cleaning up, preparing the place for furnishings. At the moment the only table in the place, one set against one wall, was occupied by the very person that Viveka was looking for as well as the one she'd hired on to help to build furniture.

She glanced toward Viveka a moment, giving him a smile, before he turning back toward the other man, talking with him for a moment more, giving him the numbers both for what she was needing, as well as what she felt was fair for the work. She wouldn't let the man swindle her just because she was a woman. Not as though she could ask Gyuri or Borra to take over, not when one didn't talk a lot and the other was a bit on the childish side. No, they were right out, and Makani... he needed his space, so it was up to her.

After things were finally agreed upon she pushed to her feet, giving the man a handshake to seal the deal, before walking over toward where Viveka was standing, "There you are, my little Vive, here I was starting to think that you weren't going to visit me anymore." She said, pulling him into a hug, "You are just in time, you were going to help decorate the place after all. It's still a bit empty but at least you will be able to get a feel for my vision." She said as she drew back, eager to draw him into this step of the process. He was an artist so if anyone knew best how to make the place as beautiful as Eira wanted it the it would be him.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:45 pm
Viveka felt as though he were floating as Eira hugged him and gave the room a sweep with his eyes. Oh, so much of the interior wasn't finished yet? That left plenty of room for inspiration, as well as space for decorating. He seemed to flutter a bit as he thought of just how beautiful this place could be with his work and simmered into a fond gaze. Yes, he could imagine all of the art and decorations he could make for the walls, the rooms... Not to mention the colors and all of the fabrics. This place would be spectacular once they were through! He turned to Eira and gave her a quick bow.

"At your service, love! I'm here to fulfill whatever it is you desire!" He said, with a smile. "I'll need to discuss everything with you, from colors to stones, to paintings and even murals. There's so much we could do with these spaces, you're practically limitless!"

He turned to face the front of the room and raised his hands outwards, as if to envision something upon the opposite wall, and nodded to himself.

"Yes, I can see a painting right there, and perhaps a sculpture there!" He added, laughing. "But, of course, I'll need your approval for all of that. This is your Inn, I wouldn't want to step on anyone's toes."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:13 am
Eira gave a chuckle, "Now that is just what I like to hear." How she much preferred the helpful sorts she thought to herself as she looked around the area, listening as Viveka explained the many options that they had as far as the decoration of the place went. Eira wanted the inn, as well everything within it, to be perfect. Resting her hands on her hips she looked around a moment. He mentioned many things, paintings, murals, statutes, even simple things like the colors of things. It was going to take a long time yet to get this place perfected but at least it was getting to the point where people could almost sleep inside instead of having to sleep on cots only. Soon people would have rooms to sleep in, it would be great!

"It's going to be a lot of work from here on out, will you be up for it?" She asked, glancing over toward Viveka, "I don't want to steal you away from Natsu for too long... though he is more then welcome to join us. Truth be told I actually have someone here that I'd like to become his student if he does come for a visit." Falwyn would learn a lot of it he were to learn skills from both Natsu and Borra, not to mention it would help sharpen the skills of Natsu and Borra if they worked together to help Falwn. They would all become that much more impressive and impress the patrons that the inn was sure to have, "Only if he wants to take on the work load of course. No rush."

Motioning to him she started back toward the table, her jewelry jingling as she went, motioning to a paper that was laid out there, one with sketches on it of the lay out of at least the main room, the tables and chairs that would be in here one day, as well as a stage to perform on and a place to cook, "This is the basic lay out, as well the furniture placement. What do you think?" She asked, eager to hear what ideas he had. He might even be able to tighten and perfect the lay out she'd come out with. Another set of eyes was more then welcome.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:40 am
Viveka nodded along with Eira. Of course he was up for it! He was all about art and decorating, it was like a dream come true! That, and having her by his side... Well, that was an added bonus, per say. He found himself pausing when she mentioned Natsu and puckered his lips in thought. A student for Natsu? Well, he already knew what Natsu would say and how excitedly he'd say it, so the acceptance of that offer would be nothing short of an absolute. However, as terrible as it made him feel, he didn't really want Natsu here at the moment. He wanted to have his chance to be with Eira, and... Having Natsu here felt a little awkward, to say the least.

"Of course, Eira, I'm well prepared!" He replied. "And don't you worry about taking me away from my Natsu, he knows how important this is. However, I'm sure he wouldn't mind taking on a student! What are they like?"

He followed her, diligently, to the table and studied the paper curiously. Ah, so this is what she wanted to do with the Inn? He had to say it was a lovely design, a perfect main area with everything she'd need. He traced his finger along it carefully, as if he were reading the sketch like a book, and turned to her with a smile.

"I think it looks lovely! You're very creative, Eira." He said, chuckling. "Of course, it's just the basics, so there's plenty of room for art and improvements. Do you have any ideas for what you'd like, besides these basics? I could sketch these things down and include them once everything here is made and put out."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:38 am
Eira lifted a finger, tapping it against her blue painted lips in a thoughtful manner, before giving a soft laugh, "Falwyn is a very flirty, very pretty boy, and he knows it. He came to stay with us to learn for a while." She explained, hoping that Falwyn wouldn't consider trying to flirt with Natsu, "I will tell him to behave and keep his hands away from his teacher, I promise... well, provided of course that he has any interest in men." She wasn't quite sure if he did or not. If he did she would warn him away from Natsu for certain, as well as others that his flirting might not go over well with. She didn't want any jealous spouses or bad feelings within the troupe after all.

Resting her hands on the table Eira leaned forward, watching Viveka as he looked the sketches over, seemingly holding her breath as she awaited his opinion. If anyone would know if something needed changed it would be an artist like Viveka, much to her relief though it seemed as though he approved, even calling the design lovely. Giving a happy sound she clapped her hands together, "Wonderful! I am glad to you of all people say that, Viveka, you would be able to tell if anything was amiss with your eyes after all." She praised him, wanting nothing more then to give him another hug but refrained for the moment.

"Ideas beyond the basics... hmm, well, I know this will sound odd since I am Zenan and from Zena, but I don't want the place entirely like that. In fact if possible I'd like to bring in a little taste of all the various tribes. This place is going to be a place that everyone can come visit, to rest up, and not have to worry about being chased off because of who they are or where they were born." She said, shifted in place, then sighed, "Do you think that is too ambitious? I know that there are those who would likely hate me for opening my doors for say an Oban or an Alkidike woman. The way I see it not all of them are bad even if some of them like to pick fights."

Lifting her golden eyes to looked up at Viveka she said, "You understand, right? This place is supposed to be welcoming and comfortable, not a place that allows some people in but not others."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:50 pm
Viveka's cheeks flushed as Eira spoke of Falwyn's flirtatiousness, but couldn't help but laugh. Natsu wouldn't mind being flirted with, he was flirty himself! Besides, Natsu had already given Viveka permission to more-or-less 'flirt' with Eira, Viveka wasn't going to withhold permission for Natsu to do the same with other men.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that!" He said. "Natsu's a natural flirt himself! They'll get along fine!"

He nodded along as Eira continued to speak and tapped his finger against his chin. A little taste from all the tribes, aye? He smiled at the thought. That opened up so many design opportunities, but he would also need to do some research in order to incorporate these design correctly. He didn't want his designs to be seen as offensive to anyone, which made learning about them extremely important.

"I think that's a beautiful idea, Eira. Not many places are like that!" He exclaimed, nodding excitedly. "But we would need to do some research and, if possible, interview some people from other tribes so we can better understand their tribes specific designs and tastes. We wouldn't want to take a design from a tribe and incorporate it into something as important as this just to find out we've used something sacred or, Chi forbid, offensive. It can be done, though!"

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:58 pm
Eira couldn't help but to give a bit of a laugh, "Alright, if you're certain then we will have to see about having to the two of them meet. The sooner that they do the sooner that Natsu can get to work helping him to reach his potential." She said to Viveka, patting him on the shoulder. She was glad that he was alright with Falwyn's possible flirting, it was best just to make sure after all. The last thing that she wanted was for the wonderful pair to get harmed after all, not when they were so cute together.

Listening to Viveka's suggestions Eira gave a thoughtful sound in her throat, tapping a finger against her lips, then said, "That is a rather good idea, we want the inn to be a peaceful and wonderful place, we don't want anyone to be insulted. I think that researching things to the fullest would be best, so that we can find things that will ensure the inn to be that much better." It would take more time then just regular decorating but she felt that in the long run it would be completely worth it. She just couldn't wait, this place would be wonderful, the perfect stop over for anyone that wanted a safe and comfortable place to rest up.

She gave a happy sound, clapping her hands together, "Ah! You are wonderful at this Viveka, I thank you for all the help with getting things prepared." She praised her fellow Zenan.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:20 am
"It's my pleasure, Eira, really!" Viveka replied, bowing. "I'm honored that you thought to ask me for help! I mean, people for years to come will be staying here and entertained by your troupe, and my art!"

He clapped his hands, a rush of excitement waving over him. It was a dream come true for him, and really a win-win for the both of them! Eira would have her very own, beautifully decorated Inn, and Viveka would get to be responsible for all of the decorations! People from all around Tendaji would see her troupe and his art, it was the perfect advertisement! He moved to take Eira's hands in his, his cheeks red, and grinned.

"I see this becoming a wonderful partnership, don't you agree?" He said, laughing. "Two beautiful people, making beautiful music, dance, and art together, all here at this inn! It's like a dream!"

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:42 am
Eira gave a nod of her head, bouncing in her place, "Yes! Yes, exactly! For years to come people are going to be talking about this place, about our wonderful group, and about how this place is going to be a safe place for everyone to come!" She told him, clapping her hands together before she gave a bit of a laugh, "Ah, well, that is the plan at least. We will of course need to get it all set up first before it can become all of that. Soon though!" Not soon enough for her, not when she'd been dreaming of this for so long, but she knew that she couldn't allow herself to be impatient, not when she needed the help of others to get this place finished up. She had to be patient.

Her thoughts seemed to go for a moment awry when Viveka took her hand in his, drawing her attention away from the inn and to him. She blinked a couple times before she gave him her best smile, "Is that so? A partnership, huh?" She gave Viveka a thoughtful look, then nodded, "That sounds quite right, yes." She said, her words sounding very thoughtful all of a sudden as she studied him.

Lacing her fingers together with those of Viveka, her other hand clasping it so that his hand was held between both of hers she gave him a smile, "You know, Viveka, a place like this, it's going to become wonderful. It will be a place that will, if I have my way at least, last for many years to come. I want those in the future to be able to come to as well. I have been... thinking." She trailed off a moment, seeming to be thinking yet again on something before she said, "I will need an heir, not only for the troupe but for this place, that is what I have been thinking. You might have notice though I am a little on the single side. Do you think I could ask such a favor of you, Viveka? Or would it be too much to ask of you and Natsu?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 1:02 am
Viveka watched Eira's face as she looked him over and couldn't help but do the same to her. She was a talented, intelligent, and gorgeous woman, one that Bergchi had spent quite a lot of time working on. It was as if she had been hand sculpted and molded to be a vision of what Bergchi would look like here on this plane. His breath drew in and out slowly, before he found it caught between his throat and his chest when she spoke.

"A... A heir?" He stammered, his eyes growing wide. "Why, Eira, I... I well, I..."

He covered his mouth, knowing full well that his words would not come out right if he didn't pause to gather them, and resorted to nodding furiously. A heir, a child between he and Eira, she wouldn't have to ask him twice! His thoughts turned to Natsu, of course, but he knew just how much of a grant his husband had given him. She wasn't a stranger, she was a close friend, and Viveka knew Natsu would be delighted to see that relationship grow. Especially if babies were involved, because if there was anything in the world that Natsu loved more than Viveka, it was babies.

"I humbly accept this request, Eira." He said, the words slipping out easier than he'd thought. "... Natsu and I have an agreement of sorts, actually. I mean, of course, he'd need to know that I'd fathered a child with you, but I'm sure he'd be delighted! He loves children and any children of ours will have his love and care as well! I'm just... I'm..."

His cheeks grew redder and his hand gave her's a gentle squeeze.

"Honored. I am, honored."

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 2:04 am
Lavender Hues

Eira gave a nod of her head, "Yes, an heir, a child to take over the troupe when I feel that I wish to retire... not that I will be doing so until my heir can take over and likely many years after that, but it's one of those things that I think about." Though what if something were to happen to her? Having a child, raising and training the little one amongst the rest of the troupe, allowing him or her to learn from everyone in the troupe, so that the heir could be ready for what he or she would need to do in the future as the leader of the troupe. Of course that was in the future.

Viveka saying that he humbly requested the role of helping Eira to have her heir. It was something that made her give him a smile before stepping forward, wrapping her arms around him, dragging him in for a tight hug, "Thank you, Viveka. It means a lot to me that you would agree to something like this." She murmured, drawing back enough so that she could give him a kiss on the forehead, "I think it would be best for you to talk with Natsu first. It's a big thing, not something we should just spring on a guy. After that though, then I will be more then happy to go about... 'doing the deed'." The last part she said with soft chuckle before giving him a wink.

Drawing back she crossed her arms under her ample chest, giving him a long look, before asking, "So, will you and Natsu come to stay here as well? Have a hand caring for my, well our, child?" She sounded curious, wondering if he would help. It hadn't been something she was going to require of him or even ask of him, to have him help her to produce an heir was as far as she meant to go since she didn't want to harm him, Natsu, or their relationship. He made it seem as though Natsu wouldn't be mad about the idea, instead that he might actually love the child even though it wasn't his. It was quite the surprise to Eira, "If that is the case, thank you, Viveka."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:21 pm
Viveka's face heated further as he found himself pressed against Eira. He'd never been this close to a woman before, other than his mother when he was a little boy. However, even if his mother's hugs had been this tight, Eira's hugs were, for lack of a better word, different. He fought the urge to lean his head directly on her shoulder and purr, like he did with Natsu, and suppressed a grin as he was kissed. This was like... Being a love-struck kid again, and he loved it.

"Oh, of course!" He exclaimed, nodding. "Natsu needs to know and I'll talk to him about it as soon as I see him next. He's in Jauhar right now, probably wandering about. Maybe I can bring him here and we can all talk then, too?"

His face flushed again as Eira mentioned 'doing the deed' and his hands moved to grab as his sleeve. Oh, that, that... That would be new territory for him. He'd never seen a woman in undress, much less touched one... How would he handle that? He didn't even think of that, did he? Would he be able to please her like he could Natsu? He hushed the thoughts for now and smiled.

"Yes, I think that would be ideal!" He said. "Natsu would be fine with helping out and staying here won't be a problem, either. I'm sure of that! ... It'll be like having a big, collective family."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:45 pm
Eira gave Viveka a smile when he said that he would talk with Natsu when he saw him next, "He's in Jauhar?" She asked, her golden eyes going a bit wide, "He's really so far away? Wow, that must be tough." Lifting a hand she soothed it against Viveka's dark, pretty hair, then told him, "You're allowed to stay here with us as much as you'd like until he gets back. Well, if you decide that you want to stay with us instead of going to Natsu that is."

Stepping back to given him some space she said, "If you know where he is perhaps you can send him a message, one inviting him to join us here. So long as he isn't too busy of course! I don't want to drag him away from business for my own selfish reasons." She had to keep in mind that she couldn't really go about dictating everything, especially when it came to these sorts of things. This was one of those situations where everything needed to go just right, not wanting anyone involved to get burned. Especially when Viveka seemed to be all for not only her heir but helping her to look after the little one. It was made even more interesting to him that he felt Natsu would want to aid them in the endeavor as well. It was all more then he could have expected when she first proposed the idea to Viveka.

"Ah! Well, we should probably get back to work, huh? Our discussion about a little one can go on hold for a bit." At least until they were able to get together to chat with Natsu that was.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:02 pm
Viveka echoed Eira's smile. Yes, Natsu was in Jauhar, hopefully not getting into too much trouble. They'd originally gone to Jauhar with the intent of following a surrogate, but that had fallen through after the war. Natsu hadn't taken it very hard and was more than willing to explore the forests while Viveka went to see Eira. After all, Rastian lived in Neued, and he could always stay with him and his family for a few days. Viveka wasn't too worried.

"A message? That's a great idea!" He replied. "I could pass it along to Rastian, my brother, in Neued. Natsu would be able to get it through him."

He paused, allowing his mind to wander along what he might say in such a letter, and only looked to Eira again when she spoke.

"Yes, let's get back to business!" He said, nodding. "What else is there to discuss? Any concerns, or important things you'd like to mention?"

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff