Demonstration_evil:
"It depends." Faizah tilted her head, leaning in and sniffing the side of his face, "You're an odd little thing, aren't you? Usually someone's wet themselves by this point in the conversation. Not you." She traced her claw down his face, light for a moment... then she pressed harder. "What a funny little thing."

Crush him. Hurt him. She could do it. It would be oh so very easy...

Seaki
Chozi gave a soft happy sigh when the claw pressed into the side of his face. It was a relief, honestly. The sharp pain of the claw along his skin, it was like a blessing. "I've heard that before," he admitted. He was sure other creatures would be frightened, but not him - oh no.

"What does it depend on?" Perhaps, he could provoke her, but Chozi didn't think she needed any provoking to hurt him. She already wanted to - and he really wanted her to. It would be easy to get her to hurt him now...

Demonstration_evil:
Faizah smirked, slamming her claw into his face and shoving him down, somehow doubting he would so much as fight back. "Depends on whether or not I want to hurt you, or kill you."

He liked it, didn't he? Weirdo. But then again, she'd never hurt someone before who WANTED to be hurt. Could be fun. He might even make a nice pet.

Seaki
Chozi did not fight being slammed to the ground. It was a familiar motion to him - he was always falling, or being shoved, to the ground. Even so, he hit the ground pretty hard, and a gasp pulled from him as the air briefly left his lungs. He hummed in response - she could definitely always kill him.

"What would be more fun, though?" He asked. He bet she never encountered someone like him before… Though he wasn’t that special. It had surprised a few in his experience… "Keeping me alive might be worth your time," he offered. Ooh, he was so glad he came this way today!

Demonstration_evil:
"You're not wrong." Faizah grinned, leaning down and smelling him again. Still no trace of fear. Strange. "I do like to play games. Here's a game I think you might like. Convince me not to kill you."

She bared her teeth, which had been filed to finer points, and sunk them into his shoulder, tearing flesh and muscle - very much intended to leave a wound that could very well kill him if left untreated. Her favorite game.

Seaki
Chozi gave a whine as he felt the teeth in his shoulder. It felt strange, honestly, though not terrible. He shook a bit, a feeling of near-peace flooded him. There was a slight worry there, that he could die from this wound. It was possible. "I am offering," he said "Anything you like to do to me, I will comply - eagerly - if I don't die," he offered to her. He figured it would be quite easy enough to kill him, but that was part of the thrill, honestly. At least Tiegan would be there to take care of his children... He took a deep breath, focusing on the wound for a moment as it throbbed. It was like a hit from a drug and he had been in withdrawal for far too long... And, honestly, he wanted a lot more. She would do it too, even if it did kill him in the end, but he didn’t care at this point…

Demonstration_evil:
"Anything? Well now." Faizah laughed, licking the blood off her lips and tilting her head, tracing her claw down the side of her face. "You are an odd creature. But then, I have a certain respect for odd creatures. My mother taught me a game once... to see how much fur you could flay off a creature before it died. But honestly, that's her idea of fun."

"Now, your idea of fun seems to be... me hurting you. And you liking it." She tilted her head, chuckling. "I feel like that's more in my line of fun. Hm?"

Seaki
"That's exactly my idea of fun," he murmured. Though he was concerned about the bite wound, he craved the touch far more than he was worried. "Please?" He asked her, a desperation in his voice. He hadn't had this in so long, really. He hadn't found anyone that would do this for him since Tikoto, but he hadn't sought her out. He didn't know why either, it seemed like the logical choice...

But now this lioness was here, and he was content and shaking for the attention she was giving him. He pondered the way she would tear him apart, and he wanted to beg for it.

Demonstration_evil:
"Then how about you be a good boy... and beg me to spare your life. And then I will. And because I'm being so very kind in doing so..." She slapped her paw across his face, claws outstretched and dragging across his cheek. "You're going to be a dear and give me exactly what I want."

Which in no way seemed like it was going to be an issue. But, after all, that was half the fun of her latest experiment. She wasn't used to not really wanting to kill someone... but she might want to play again some time.

Seaki:
Chozi was sure he bit the inside of his mouth with the slap across his face and he idly wondered if his mouth was bleeding. The claw and bite marks were more prevalent though, his mind focusing on the newest as it throbbed. He nearly sobbed with the sensation.

"I'll do anything," he told her. He wasn't sure if it was for her not to kill him at this point... or if he just wanted her to continue. He couldn't think though, he just wanted her. "Please, please," he begged again. He wanted anything she could give him.