Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Say it ain't so! [Lenka x Acubens] [Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:02 pm
Eternal Lenka…not a chibi any longer. Just Eternal Lenka. She was really liking how that sounded and how the words felt coming out of her mouth. Like it was meant to be. Finally she was ready. She was old enough, strong enough and smart enough to be…who she was meant to be. She was a true senshi, someone who could truly hold their own…not that she couldn’t before, but now she felt damn sure that she could. Legit. Forever.

It wasn’t quite the end of school…but it was getting close enough, she could taste it. Next year she would be going to Meadowview, and it was going to be fantastic. No more kiddie Knightside outfits for her, no siree. It was going to be orange sherbet colored skirts and socks and…and she was so excited it should be illegal.

The senshi continued her patrol, grinning from ear to ear…at least…she was grinning until she felt the unmistakable aura from someone of the chaos brand. Disgusting. At least now she would have the power to really almost wipe whoever it was out. They were on her level…but she was pretty damn sure she was stronger…even if it was just in resolve. Sometimes that was all that mattered.

Quickly, she made her way towards the aura, summoning her attack already, just to be on the safe side…one couldn’t just wait to attack an agent of chaos, after all.

As the villain came into view, the eternal chucked the rind at them, yelling, “Lenka Binding Boomarind!” There. Now she could talk to whoever it was and they couldn’t do a damn thing.

Oh hell it was great not to be a chibi.

honeyed cuppycake

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:03 am
Acubens had just been minding her own business that evening, putting troubled minds to sleep and earning her keep for the next month. Her mind, also, was facing the future. Perhaps not with the reckless and wonton joy that Lenka felt, but no less driven. Ideas and lists rattled around her skull, things that had to be done before she could really begin working in her court. She had to meet, to befriend more and more Dark Mirror Senshi. She needed to earn their trust, to build a family unit in her court. Acubens, in short, had a vision, and nothing short of death would stop her from achieving that vision. She wanted a family and she would have it.

She hadn't been looking for trouble (not that she ever was) when something wrapped itself tightly around her torso. It took her a moment to even realize anything had happened in the first place, it was so quick. Had someone called out an attack, or was this a net from a negaverse agent? Acubens' mind raced as she struggled to keep her balance now that her arms were pinned to her sides. She shouldn't have let her guard down. She knew better. She was a predator, even if she was out trying to do good, there would be people who didn't understand. Poor, lost souls who hadn't learned the truth yet.

And then summer rose in the air to meet her. Little wisps of sugar and grass, like sunshine along a long, green yard. She knew this smell.

Watermelon

"Hello master," she said smiling, face framed by wild red curls

Orangeish Sherbert

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Lenka froze, staring. The words were like a punch to the gut and she didn’t quite know how to deal with it. There were no words for this moment…no words. The senshi just stared at Acubens. Her friend, her padawan…her…

Her…well…

Her nothing, now. She had gone to the dark side. She had fallen. She was gone…this…wasn’t her friend. This…

Oh god. The girl closed her eyes for a moment, trying to calm herself down, to control her mind. Trying to find her focus. This was no time to get emotional. No time to get angry. This…this was just unacceptable.

Completely unacceptable. Finally the girl opened her eyes again, shaking her head. “You fool. How could you?”

There was nothing else to say. Not now…not yet.

Damn if only her attack could do more damage…If only.

honeyed cuppycake

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:21 am
Orangeish Sherbert

The laugh Lenka's question emitted was from somewhere deep in Acubens' chest. How could she? Quite easily, actually. Like slipping into a warm bubble bath or soft pajamas. Like the first bite of your favorite meal at the dinner table with mom. How could she? How could Lenka? All this time Lenka has wanted Acubens to be happy, but now that she was all she got in return was --

"You fool," she muttered to herself, looking down at the rind that bound her.

It wasn't really Lenka's fault, Acubens supposed. Lenka had experienced the soft lie of her court. That everyone is fighting for family... but both of those sides only ever fought and killed. The Dark Mirror Court was the only faction actively trying to build a home. Actively trying to bind their forces together and be a team that can last the war... maybe not win it, but survive it.

Around her, the rind's grasp began to weaken, but Acubens did not move. she didn't wiggle or squirm, she didn't try to get away. She only watched Lenka with newly green eyes and waited.

"Are you going to kill me, Lenka?" A simple request. Call it scientific curiosity if a name must be assigned to it. She smiled that same, goofy, lopsided smile as before. Lenka wouldn't hurt her. Lenka wouldn't hurt a fly. Acubens knew this, if it wasn't a youma, then the kid wasn't going to raise a hand to it.

"The real world isn't in your books, Lenka. You're not a Jedi Master and I was never your padawan," she sighed finally, breaking her gaze to look at the stars. "We were soldiers fighting on the same side of a war that we didn't choose." The rind softened further, slumping down around Acubens' hips. Her arms were wet, sure to dry sticky and sweet. Still she stood, making no motion to remove the rind from her waist.

"I chose to stop fighting and make a home."  

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:58 pm
Lenka’s eyes narrowed and she gave a little grin. Was she going to kill Acubens? Could she kill Acubens…no. Not really, no. Not right now at least. If she had stronger magic…if she had some sort of weapon…oh yes. Yes she would. In a heartbeat.

When the traitor senshi spoke again, the eternal kept her smile plastered on her face. She chose to stop fighting, did she? She had never been her padawan? Oh, so this girl was a liar, and a traitor…and a filthy disgusting creature of chaos all rolled into one disgusting package. Well.

Well.

“I’m very sorry you didn’t feel at home with us, then. And here I thought you and I were friends, I thought we were more than this, Acubens. I thought, and, forgive me, why don’t you, but I thought you and I were friends.”

She walked slowly towards Acubens, holding her arms out, as though in an offering of peace. “I’m just so, disappointed, Acubens. So disappointed in you.”

When she got close enough, she stopped, and punched the other senshi as hard as she could, right in the ******** traitorous b***h. You want to leave the right side and go to the dark? TO the chaos? To the evil ******** scum that are polluting the planet? Fine. Don’t expect any mercy from the likes of me. I will eradicate chaos from this world, and I’ll find others to help me, mark my words.” Her words were like eyes, and her eyes were blazing like fire.

honeyed cuppycake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:15 pm
It wasn't that Acubens hadn't been expecting Lenka to strike her. Acubens wasn't really expecting anything. She knew the girl to be easily swayed by emotion, as she was, and to be more of a child than anything, so she tried to keep herself ready for anything. So when the punch met her face, Acubens let it happen, finally breaking the rind around her waist to catch herself as she fell. Lenka always did have soft hands.

"You know nothing, Lenka," Acubens grinned from the pavement. "This is just like any other war. It' s not black and white. There is no good and evil." She pushed herself up as she spoke, wiping the dust from her fuku. "Have you ever asked yourself why you were chosen? You were 12 when we met. Younger when you awakened. What benevolent force makes children into soldiers."

Acubens moved like a snake. She caught Lenka's chin in her hand and wrenched the girl's face to meet hers. For a long, silent moment, Acubens studied Lenka's face. She'd grown in more than just power. Lenka had, in fact, grown up. Acubens had to gain a new pair of eyes to see, but Lenka's cheekbones were starting to stand out from her face. The skin beneath her chin was tightening. No doubt her waist line was slimming as other measurements were increasing. Lenka was, in all aspects, a young adult now. So Acubens decided she was ready for the truth.

"The order never questions and they never learn." Her grip loosened and she smoothed down the hair framing Lenka's face. It was a tender gesture, like a mother or sister reassuring their charge. "You remain walled behind your garden walls, enjoying Eden and it's fruits. You listen to whatever god you see fit. I questioned, do I was torn from paradise." Acubens took a deep breath and looked up. "I am Lillith.

"And I am your friend, Lenka." Acubens released her mentor's chin at long last. She regarded the other senshi with pursed lips. "You know, Lillith's only crime was that she wanted more than subservience. I have rejected to mastery of the Order to forge my own path. Why is that evil?  

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:30 pm
Lenka took a step back, eyes blazing. “You are nothing to me. You are a sick, twisted shell of the friend that I once had. The friend that I thought I would always have. You were one of the few I really trusted, you know? It was like, no matter how little I saw of you, I knew you’d be there. But. Now you’re not. And yous ay it’s because you wanted a home? Is that really the ******** dumbass excuse you’re going to throw in my face? s**t, if you wanted a home, you could have lived with me and my family. I’m sure they wouldn’t have minded you there.”

The senshi’s fists were clenching and unclenching. Take a deep breath. Calm down. Calm down. Breathe.

A red haze seemed to be building around Lenka’s eyes and she wasn’t sure if she was going to start crying, or just lunge at this…monster in front of her. Both options sounded pretty good right now, to be honest.

“I will kill you one day, you traitorous b***h.”

honeyed cuppycake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:49 pm
Orangeish Sherbert
"Oh, now don't cry. Don't cry sweet Lenka, it's alright." Acubens cooed and nuzzled her nose to Lenka's, already close as they were. She ignored Lenka's threat for what it was -- anger. Blatant, irrational anger. Lenka was still a child, even if mother nature was carving a woman out of her as they stood and spoke. "And it's not really that simple." Acubens sighed, keeping her face closer than close to Lenka's. Her voice moved like wind over her former mentor's expression. She curled it around Lenka like lovers' arms.

"You would never have understood what I went through. There is no home in that. I could place my bed next to yours and call you sister but there is red in my ledger now. It drips and seeps out from the binding and you could never understand the pain of the burden.

"But Leto does. Lesath understands. You're not a killer Lenka, so don't talk like one. else I might ask you to keep your promises." She ran her finger gently down the bridge of Lenka's nose with a smile and took half a step away.

"Let's play a little game," she said suddenly, smiling wickedly. "Ask yourself why you're fighting. And don't give me any of that family s**t. I mean why did the universe draft you in a war against the big bad negaverse. If you can tell me that, you win. Why, Lenka, did you go from being a little girl in Destiny City to Sailor Lenka? Who chose you? Why? What do you get if you win the war?"  

Sweenys_Revenge

Dangerous Lover

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:21 pm
Lenka did her best not to move, though her first reaction was to take a step backwards. This disgusting creature was touching her. But she would not yield. She wouldn’t back away. She was not a quitter. She was, and had always been stronger than Acubens, and she wasn’t going to let a measly thing like feelings make her take a step backwards.

“Bullshit. You’re a quitter, you’re a weak, worthless quitter. One little thing went wrong for you and you decide to just back out of everything. I don’t give a damn who understands, you are dead to me. I fight because I want to fight. I want to eradicate all of you sociopaths, and I want to live in peace. ******** family, I don’t believe that this is any sort of family, and I don’t believe you ever gave a damn, Acubens. If you ever gave a damn, you would not have done this.”

Lenka looked her former friend dead in the eyes. “I’m not a killer yet, you’re right about that. But I do think when I do decide to spill blood with my own hands, yours will be the first. Followed by Remarque. The two biggest thorns in my side. Chaos will be destroyed, and I know I will be one of the ones to help destroy it.”

She finally took the step backwards now, and turned on her heel. This b***h wasn’t even worth her time any longer. “******** off, little miss traitor. You run along home to the people you think like you, honestly, I can’t imagine anyone would ever really like you. I didn’t.”

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games