Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
OH NO I DREW FANART Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Verdict?
  Totally embarrassing, dude. CARTOONS? Go ship something live-action.
  As if! Just because they're animated characters doesn't make their love any less REAAAL...!!
View Results

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:16 am
OF AN EMBARRASSING OTP

I think it's embarrassing anyway... I'm not quite sure. If it's pairing two teens from a "kid's" cartoon show, is it embarrassing?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:27 am
No, it's not embarrassing at all.

I mean... MLP:FIM is technically a "kid's" show but that doesn't stop us adults from watching and loving it... or cosplaying characters from it. xd And some would say the same for some anime (i.e. Sailor Moon, Pokemon, etc.).  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:33 am
Prof. Moonie

I mean... MLP:FIM is technically a "kid's" show but that doesn't stop us adults from watching and loving it... or cosplaying characters from it. xd And some would say the same for some anime (i.e. Sailor Moon, Pokemon, etc.).

Hehe, yeah MLP:FiM was the first thing I thought of for "defense" too. 3nodding

It is funny poking around parts of the fandom for said thing I drew fanart of though, cuz you can tell those who are in it are definitely a "young" demographic.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:34 am
Zphal
Prof. Moonie

Hehe, yeah MLP:FiM was the first thing I thought of for "defense" too. 3nodding

It is funny poking around parts of the fandom for said thing I drew fanart of though, cuz you can tell those who are in it are definitely a "young" demographic.

Hehe. whee  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:58 pm
I'm involved in a ton of fandoms that are dubbed for kids. I love me some MLP, Disney (especially the princesses), and a few other things.

Seriously I get almost excited as the kids for when my mom sends them presents. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:50 am
Oh! Monster High. I legit like that s**t and the zombie chick is fantastIc  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:27 am
I adore Clifford's Puppy Days. It's not dumbed down so much that it would drive adults crazy and helps teach viewers common sense and politeness and how to treat friends.

What I've seen of Sofia the First is cute, although some of the behavior seems to break characters (course, that may just be me). The Disney princesses are lovely. I look forward to seeing what they do with the upcoming princess (can't go too far, cause spoilers galore).

Steven Universe, gosh... where do I start? It's silly, but has a lot of heart and challenges what one might consider "norms" in a way that's totally cool and refreshing. whee

Then, there's MLP:FIM . A friend suggested it, but what really hooked me was the talent and community surrounding it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:43 am
Saikii
I adore Clifford's Puppy Days. It's not dumbed down so much that it would drive adults crazy and helps teach viewers common sense and politeness and how to treat friends.

What I've seen of Sofia the First is cute, although some of the behavior seems to break characters (course, that may just be me). The Disney princesses are lovely. I look forward to seeing what they do with the upcoming princess (can't go too far, cause spoilers galore).

Steven Universe, gosh... where do I start? It's silly, but has a lot of heart and challenges what one might consider "norms" in a way that's totally cool and refreshing. whee

Then, there's MLP:FIM . A friend suggested it, but what really hooked me was the talent and community surrounding it.

Oh Sofia the First. That's another one I actually enjoy watching with the kids. Though I like her sister Amber better than Sofia. Sofia is your token perfect princess character (except when she gets jealous), Amber is shown to have faults (jealousy, thinks she's better than other people at time, spoiled) and seems more like a REAL 9 year old girl than Sofia.

Plus she's funny.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:56 pm
I like Clover. He doesn't beat around the bush. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:34 pm
Saikii
I like Clover. He doesn't beat around the bush. xd

He's a Blue Ribbon Bunny, baby.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:52 pm
Saikii
he Disney princesses are lovely. I look forward to seeing what they do with the upcoming princess (can't go too far, cause spoilers galore)

I'm looking forward to the upcoming live action film of Beauty and the Beast. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:55 pm
Prof. Moonie
Saikii
he Disney princesses are lovely. I look forward to seeing what they do with the upcoming princess (can't go too far, cause spoilers galore)

I'm looking forward to the upcoming live action film of Beauty and the Beast. biggrin
That's be interesting. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite animated Disney princess movie. I spoke, of course, of the upcoming animated tv original Disney Jr princess.  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:05 pm
Prof. Moonie
Saikii

I'm so excited to see that. And both Olivia and Alex will be old enough to see it in the cinema no problem. I'm totally thinking the three of us will have a girlie day and dress like princesses while Daniel does something fun with Eoin.

I know it's not for another...2 or 3 years? But yeah. Totally looking forward to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:14 pm
Saikii
Prof. Moonie
Saikii

That's be interesting. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite animated Disney princess movie. I spoke, of course, of the upcoming animated tv original Disney Jr princess.

Emma Watson will be Belle and they recently announced that Ian McKellen will be Cogsworth. There's some other big names they've confirmed over the past couple months that are pretty good selections as well.

I don't watch Disney Junior, so I wouldn't know anything regarding that. All of the kids that are in my life have grown up now, so I don't have as much exposure to the children's level of entertainment aside from the films that we show at the theater.

---

Mama Ame
I'm so excited to see that. And both Olivia and Alex will be old enough to see it in the cinema no problem. I'm totally thinking the three of us will have a girlie day and dress like princesses while Daniel does something fun with Eoin.

I know it's not for another...2 or 3 years? But yeah. Totally looking forward to it.

After the success that Maleficient and Cinderella had, I'm sure Beauty and the Beast will be just as fantastic. Especially after hearing whose been confirmed for the cast so far. And I bet many "princesses," both young and old, will be donning their finest attire and prettiest tiaras once again for the occasion.

And yes, Beauty and the Beast is currently slated to be released in 2017. The new live action film interpretation of The Jungle Book will be coming out in 2016, which hasn't received as much press attention despite the big names associated with it; though with the past live action film interpretations being lacking in quality, I'm not too surprised... plus it doesn't have as much of a following as our dear Belle has, so that might play a part as well.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:48 pm
I'm more excited for Incredibles 2. >w< I have been waiting ever since the first one came out.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff