User Image
Moose: The large black lioness sauntered across the flat terrain as if she owned it. Too long had she been in the rogue lands now to fear it, and every challenge was met with her full ferocity. Makoto needed to believe that she could take on the world else she would fall to it. With the loss of the Amazons she was homeless, as well as purposeless, and by keeping her head straight she was able to live.

nessiaing: The pastel coloured leopardess was having a nap in her favourite tree. It was like any other tree in the area really but this one the sun hit just so. Sometimes the pale leopadess had trouble getting enough warmth on her pale coat so up here in the tree she was able to collect as much sun light as possible.

Abitu was use to be being alone, but lately she had been finding a lot of others to be friends with. She was a simple leopardess and she enjoyed making friends. She made a mental note that she really should make friends more often, but right now it was tree lounging time.

Moose: It hadn't taken long for Makoto to find trouble. In her walks she had come across a rather lovely kill, and had unfortunately been trapped by several hyena who also wanted a bite. What ensued had been a loud, agressive fight that ended with the lone lioness retreating a run up the nearest tree. Makoto was a large, heavy lioness so the tree shook underneath her. The hyenas yelped at her paws, snapping at her as she climbed. When she was up so far, she snorted, but found herself looking at a leopardess. "I...I am sorry for ruining your nap, but this was the closest one."

nessiaing: The noise of the fight woke her up before the shaking of the tree. When her tree started to shake she dug her claws in peering below her she could see the hyenas below her. She was ducking her head around trying to see who it was that climbed up the tree.

When the lioness spoke to her Abitu spotted her, except she was hanging upside down still looking at the lioness. "Oh well no worries." Abitu responded. "You seemed to have upset them." she said looking down at the hyenas and that back at the lioness... though she wa still pearing around the branch so the lioness was still upside down to her.

Moose: She's taking this a little too well. Makoto frowned. In her mind the leopardess should be a little more concerned about the structural integrity of the baobob tree they were stranded in and the viciousness of the hyenas at its base. "I fought them over a meal. Obviously I lost. " Her blue eyes looked back to the creatures and found them slacking off somewhat. They hadn't left, but they weren't jumping around like idiots. "It looks like we're going to be stuck here for a while. I've done nothing but muck things up lately, so it doesn't surprise me that this should happen." Makoto grumbled.

User Image
nessiaing: "Well thats a shame, would have been nice to share a meal with you after sharing the tree... its been awhile since I have eaten." Abitu said se finally lifted herself on the branch and turned around so that she was facing the lioness. Abitu spent considerable time in trees so she felt find moving about in a tree that perhaps she should be worried about.

The hyena's kept snarling at the duo in the tree as Abitu moved about. "Hmm I've never had seen someone so angry." she said looking down at them again. "So life's beeing going bad eh? Want to talk about it since we are stuck up here?" Abitu dove right in not bothering with any social boundries.

Moose: This...was a strange one. It annoyed her, but Makoto tried to keep a lock on that considering circumstances. She settled herself onto a thicker branch, hoping against hope that it would be able to bare her weight. "Maybe they'll leave soon and we can see about getting you a meal." At the very least she owed her for the inconvenience. One of the hyenas nipped at another for getting in his spot, which started a squabble amongst the ranks. It really was kind of pathetic. Out of all the hyenas she had seen in her long life these had to be the most stupid and violent of the lot. "My friend went through a plague recently and now we're scattered. I was guard to the royals but now...now I have no royals to guard and I am doing a piss poor job of finding them."

nessiaing: "Yes a meal would be good." Abitu's attention stayed on the hyenas whose attention did seem to be leaving the feline duo in the tree, and instead they were fighting among themselves. "Dogs are dumb." Abitu mummbled under her breath, she hadn't spent much time around any of the dog specieses but watching these hyena's below wasn't exactly making her think like she was going to be spending anytime with them any time soon.

"That sounds bad, you must miss your home." Abitu shuffled her paws a little the lioness was clearly upset and she didn't really know what to say to her in response. "If I were a royal whose pride fell apart I think I would stick close back, if I could I would go back to the lands, but if they were sick I would go to the highest grounds close by." Abitu nodded, she wasn't sure if what she said woudl be of any help, she found when talking to others her mind rarely worked the same way others did but for what it was worth she was trying to help.

Moose: "Can't argue with that." She laid her head down on her paws, watching as they nipped at tails and snapped insults at each other. Makoto couldn't hear it all, but she could have sworn some of it dealt with feces and flinging. It made her happier to be in the tree. "I miss it, but the land isn't what I'm concerned with. My Queen, her consort and her sisters are alone in the rogue lands. Anything could happen to them, which is why I need to find them soon." Pondering on the leopardess suggestion, she had to admit it wasn't a bad one. She had went to their allys with questions, but this was a much more proactive method. "I'll have to try that, then. Hopefully at least some of them are there and can tell me where the rest went."

nessiaing: Abitu beamed with pride, she had actually had a suggestion that was useful. It wasn't often that she felt like, most of the time others just looked at her with a look of caution, wondering perhaps if she was insane.

She looked down at the hyenas again noticing that they seemed to be drifting away. They really didn't seem to have much of an attention span. She shook her head looking at them. "Looks like the way is just about clear for you." Abitu said. She assumed now that the lioness had a plan she would be itching to go and see ig she could find her lost pride members.

Moose: "It seems that way." Looking to the leopardess, Makoto made an offer she knew she might regret. The talk had been pleasant enough, if not weird. "Do you want to try and track down something? I'm pretty hungry myself." Although she had already eaten that day, something had to fuel all of her muscles and it certainly wasn't going to be a bird she'd taken from a cheetah.

nessiaing: Abitu thought about the offer then shook her head. "Nope I think I am going to nap some more. Thanks though." she said a genuine smile on her face.

"Do try not to piss off anymore hyenas though I don't want to have more trouble when I get out of the tree." she was dead serious about this part, Abitu lived a life where she had never had to fight a battle and she didn't see any reason to change that now.

Moose: Shrugging her shoulders, Makoto rose up to stretch. Somewhere along the lines her foreleg had gone to sleep and now the needles racing up her leg felt odd. "I'll try to keep my head out of trouble." Passing a nod the leopards way, she hoped down from the tree and landed on the ground with a hard grunt. After getting her barrings, she walked off.