Submit

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:38 am
Private RP between Sovasu & Ealaionta

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:56 am
Spring time is the best time of the year for new foals to emerge from their baskets and roam the lands. Curiosity in their eyes and laughter from their mouths. It was a new day for the young foal with the bloody halo. His white wings were stretch out wide as he gave a little yawn. He had just woken up from a lovely nap. It was nice to roam on his own away from the Flock. He was born from a wish on a star. He was different from his brother, Iris-Raven, and his father, Naxos. His hair seemed to shimmer and seep blood, His left eye is missing and replaced with what seems to be a star of his own.

Trotting along, Sovasu spots a little flower patch not that far off from a little stream. He would use his time to probably roll around in the flowers like the little weird foal he was.

Cajmera

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:54 am
"Gonna find a floooooooower, gonna find a flooooower!"

Ealaionta, or Ealy, as he was known to his family, was in a good mood. No, scratch that; he was in a GREAT mood. It was a lovely spring day, the sun was shining, and HE, Ealy, had himself been given a task to do. Him! A task, all of his own!

He was stoked. When his big brother Laureat had asked him if he'd like to go scouting for some new flowers for the family garden, Ealy had been eager to show off his skills. Sure, it wasn't his normal thing; there were no flowers around the Kawani encampment. Still, it was a job just for him, and he had permission to go off on his own. So exciting!

Continuing his little sing-song, he skipped his way down along the river. "Gonna find a flooooooower, gonna find a....Hello!"

He noticed the wings first, bright and white and even feathery-er than his. But more importantly, those wings were attached to another foal! How fun; maybe they BOTH were looking for flowers!

Frezir

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:05 pm
Sovasu peeked his head out from the flowers that he was laying in to see there was a body to the voice. He blinked to see it was another foal like himself. The markings were shiny and he had wings too. He gave a giggle then did a quick roll around before he got back up onto his feet. "Hello!" He said with a big smile as he trotted over towards the new foal. "I like your wings and shiny colors!" He said with a huge grin on his face. "I'm Sovasu! Son of Naxos and a star!" He proclaimed with his white wings out stretched. He walked around Ealy to better observe what he looked like. "What's your name?" He asked with a little head tilt.

Cajmera

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:16 pm
Yay, the other foal was friendly! Ealy had been hopeful when he'd greeted the other colt, but you couldn't be sure. His parents had told him that it was important to use 'sound judgement' when meeting strangers; he was still sorting out the specifics of what that actually meant, but this colt was friendly AND cool-looking to boot! Plus, he was in the flower patch!

Beaming at the other foal, he waved his fluffy tail in greeting as he returned the compliments. "I like your wings and your head-thing and your shiny hair! It looks wet, is it wet? Does that bother you?" Finishing with his initial volley of questions, he bobbed his front half as he said, "I'm Ealaionta! But that's a really long name I know, so you can call me Ealy. My dad and mom are Guilian and Chii, both of them are Soquili. That's so cool you have a star-parent! Is that why your hair is shiny?"

Without any regard for personal space, he skipped up to the other foal to examine his hair closer.

Frezir

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:04 pm
Sovasu whinnied as the other foal seemed friendly as well. He always loved the friendly folk since they were easier to get along with. "I don't think it's wet, but you can touch it if you want!" He beamed as his mane waved in the wind. It was dry to the touch by it was oddly warm as if it was like his natural body heat. "Ealy? I like your name, it's fancy!" He giggled as he watched the other foal get super close to look at his hair. "A star-parent is cool, but I wish I had a mommy like you do. I mean my older brother has a mommy, but I didn't get one." He said with a little whine. "Well he does have claws for feet so I guess it's an even trade." He said aloud as he thought about it. "Daddy says my hair is shiny cause of the star I have for an eye!" He said as he looked straight at Ealy to show off his star eye.

Cajmera

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:36 pm
"Ooh..." At the other colt's offer, Ealy was sorely tempted; after all, in spite of what Sovasu said, the shiny red mane really looked like it ought to be wet and slippery! It had the same sort of slimy/shimmery look that fish did when they were in a pond, only more red. But after thinking it over, he decided that he'd maybe wait on that experience for just a little longer. Sovasu might be real friendly, but he still was a new person, and a sort of stranger! Although now that they'd exchanged names, he wasn't really a proper stranger, not anymore...

Still, Ealy would wait. Maybe he could touch it later, after they'd been friends longer! "That's real nice of you, Sovasu! But I think I'll wait to touch it until later, maybe. It'll be something to wait for, to....'ticipate!" Beaming as he thought of the right word, he waved his plumy tail in triumph. "My Mommy has a fancy name, too; fancy names kinda run in my family. Maybe it's like stars run in yours! You get to be shiny, just like your star-mom, that's so very cool! Though claws...I've never seen claws on a Soquili before! How do they work with his hooves?" Studying his own feet, Ealy found himself baffled. Wouldn't claws make it hard to run?

Frezir
Sorry, sorry >>;

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces