Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Vienna Family~ Needs Updating

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:22 pm
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Basic Information▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxFull Name :: Stephen Anders Vienna
xxxxxInfo :: 51, Muggle, High School Principal, NPC

xxxxxFull Name :: Christina Tanner-Vienna
xxxxxInfo :: 47, Muggle, Sunday School Teacher, NPC

xxxxxFull Name :: Brandon Alister Vienna
xxxxxInfo :: 22, Muggle,

xxxxxFull Name :: Nina Kagome Vienna
xxxxxInfo :: 18, Gryffindor Alum, Artisan

Stephen, Christina, Brandon, and Nina Accepted ~❝Yukitty❞
Brandon & Nina [accepted] 7/27/16 ✔ Essy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:57 pm
xxxxxFull Name :: Nina Kagome Vienna
xxxxxAliases :: Nini, Kagome, Nina, Kiki
xxxxxGender :: Female, Duh
xxxxxSexuality :: Bisexual
xxxxxRelationship Status :: Single
xxxxxCity of Birth :: London, England
xxxxxDate of Birth :: July 30, 2015
xxxxxAge :: 20 Years Old
xxxxxZodiac Sign :: Leo

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Personal Information▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxImage Files :: Britney Spears
xxxxxHeight :: Five' nine"
xxxxxWeight :: 169 lbs
xxxxxBlood Type :: AB+
xxxxxBlood Status :: Muggleborn
xxxxxEthnicity :: White?
xxxxxHair Color :: Dirty Blonde
xxxxxEye Color :: Brown
xxxxxNotable Markings :: Six ear piercings on each ear, around the outside. Also a belly button piercing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Background▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxI grew up in a well off family. Of course being muggleborn, my parents had no idea that I was a witch! I was born in a hospital near London, and my parents were extremely happy of my birth. Since I am second eldest, my older brother was happy to have someone else to pick on. That meant that I grew up as a tomboy of sorts. It gave me my love for sports and pranks. But since my family was very religious, not my style really, I also came to love singing and playing instruments. But to be honest, I really enjoy messing with clothing patterns. When things started happening, my father's sister came to the home and asked me to accompany her. After some months with my aunt, she explained what was happening to me. She told me that I was in fact a witch like she was and soon I would receive a letter to a school! Little did I know, a few weeks later and it arrived! My brother and my parents don't know what to think...

Throughout Hogwarts, I missed my family a ton, but I made a ton of friends. Friends I won't see again probably since they moved away, or died. Kaitlyn decided to take over her family business, and Brandon doesn't want anything to do with me now that I'm a professional 'witch' or whatever. My career as a singer skyrocketed at the end of Hogwarts. People really enjoyed my voice I guess. I've also started working on a clothing line as an artisan. I've been working really hard on it. I've thought a lot about Axel since he graduated. Mostly by starting to wear a pair of dragon earrings, and learning a little about the majestic beasts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Personality Traits▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxMeyers-Briggs Test Result ::
xxxxxFeisty & Spunky :: She is extremely feisty. Not letting anyone or anything get her down or push her around/
xxxxxSpontaneous :: More or less, Nina does things on a whim. Without much thought. And with little provocation
xxxxxTroublemaker/Prankster :: Likes pulling pranks. She doesn't go overboard, and she doesn't like to get in trouble. But she does at the same time/
xxxxxFun-Loving :: It's all in the name of fun for Nina. If she can have fun, and look fabulous doing it? She's certainly there.
xxxxxChatty :: Nina LOVES to talk. To anyone, or anything that will listen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Mental State▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxLikes :: Singing, playing instruments, Sports, Adventures, reading, playing pranks, clothing, and learning new things...
xxxxxHobbies :: Singing and Playing Instruments. Also putting patterns together.
xxxxxDream Job :: Singer or Fashion Designer
xxxxxDislikes :: Textbooks, classrooms, feeling scared, being bored, not knowing what to do, being sick, and being grounded.
xxxxxFears :: Losing my voice permanently. Being abandoned and alone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Obtained Items▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxWand :: 9 Inch Acacia Wood, with a core of Galena Powder
xxxxxxxxxxWood :: Garrick Ollivander found that wands made from Acacia were difficult to match with a wizard. Acacia wands generally refused to produce magic for anyone but their owners, but conversely, seemed to withhold their full power from all but the most gifted wizards. As such, Ollivander only kept a small supply of Acacia wands in his shop. Owners of Acacia wands were generally subtle wizards, as wands made from this wood were generally unsuitable for what Ollivander termed "bangs-and-smells magic".
xxxxxxxxxxCore :: Known as the "transformation stone", Galena is renowned worldwide by Transfiguration Masters and Alchemists. Tied to the planet and element of Earth, cores made from this stone do well with a grounded, courageous individuals. Shows promise for Healing magics as well. Commonly bonded with a Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.
xxxxxBooks :: Book about Dragons
xxxxxPet :: Cat (Main Coon Mix) - Koga

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Magical Abilities▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxPatronus :: Cougar
xxxxxStrengths :: Singing and Planning
xxxxxWeaknesses :: following directions and obeying rules

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Magical Record▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxSchool :: Hogwarts
xxxxxHouse :: Gryffindor
xxxxxYear :: Alumna, 2013
xxxxxO.W.L. Scores ::
Astronomy ~ T
Charms ~ A
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
Herbology ~ P
History of Magic ~ A
Potions ~ A
Transfiguration ~ EE
Art ~ A
Care of Magical Creatures ~ P
Cooking with Magic ~ P
Cursebreaking ~ A
Healing Class ~ A
Muggle Music ~ O
Music ~ O
Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A
World Studies ~ A

xxxxxN.E.W.T. Scores :: Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
Transfiguration ~ D
Art ~ A
Muggle Music ~ A
Music ~ EE

xxxxxFull Time Occupation :: Musician
xxxxxPart Time Occupation :: Clothing Design
xxxxxWorkplace :: Artisan!
xxxxxResidency :: London

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:08 pm
xxxxxFull Name :: Brandon Alister Vienna
xxxxxAliases :: Brand, Al, Alister
xxxxxGender :: Male
xxxxxSexuality :: Straight
xxxxxRelationship Status :: Single
xxxxxCity of Birth :: London, England
xxxxxDate of Birth :: September 28, 2011
xxxxxAge :: 24 Years Old
xxxxxZodiac Sign :: Libra

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Personal Information▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxImage Files :: Lucas Till (Request Sent)
xxxxxHeight :: Six' Four"
xxxxxWeight :: 196 lbs
xxxxxBlood Type :: B+
xxxxxBlood Status :: Muggle
xxxxxEthnicity :: White
xxxxxHair Color :: Blonde
xxxxxEye Color :: Grey Blue
xxxxxNotable Markings :: He has a tattoo on his right shoulder of a Wolf Dream Catcher

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Background▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxI am the older brother of a witch. That's strange right? I've always seen and treated my younger sister like I would a brother. When she was born, the strict policies placed on me by our parents was lessened, and they took great pride in this tiny girl. At first she was gross, because you know girl's have cooties. But soon she became one of us. I grew up in a really religious and strict house. My parents tried to push me into being a pastor, but I didn't want to be a pastor, I wanted to play sports. Hockey or Football. You know, something like that. When Nina became a witch, they stopped pushing the pastor thing on me, since my sister was a witch it just wasn't christian. Instead they started pushing for me to be a doctor, or a lawyer. After Nina came back from our aunt's house, and that first year of her new school, I couldn't help missing her ya know? Suddenly my parents could pretend that she didn't exist and could put those restrictions on me. So I used her as a way to get what I wanted when she came back.

As the years went along however, my parents stopped trying with me. Hoping that their precious girl would turn into something wonderful. I'm currently becoming a top sportsman. Both in Hockey and in Football. And during the off seasons? I'm a party animal.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Personality Traits▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxMeyers-Briggs Test Result ::
xxxxxSpunky :: He is very spunky. Not letting anyone or anything get him down or push him around. He also doesn't go with the crowd. Making his own way and making sure that he can handle his own.
xxxxxAdventurous :: More or less, Brandon takes life into his own hands and goes out whenever he can. He does things he knows he isn't supposed too, and he doesn't care what his parents would think.
xxxxxTroublemaker/Prankster :: Likes pulling pranks. He sometimes goes overboard, and he doesn't care if he gets in trouble. But he does at the same time.
xxxxxCunning :: Brandon knows what he wants and will go right for it.Especially if he can get others to do it for him. Or if he can talk his way out of trouble.
xxxxxSporty :: Brandon is always up for a game, and is always going on jogs or having some sort of competition.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Mental State▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxLikes :: Sports, Adventures, playing pranks, learning new things, driving around the country, being needed for sports, playing on a team, partying, drinking, eating, cooking
xxxxxHobbies :: Cooking, Playing Sports, driving the country
xxxxxDream Job :: Professional Football Player, Professional Chef
xxxxxDislikes :: Being Bored, Being pushed into professions that he doesn't want, his parents
xxxxxFears :: Being maimed, or losing any ability to move

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Obtained Items▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxPet :: Dog (Golden Retriever - Gav

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Magical Abilities▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxPatronus :: None~ He's a Muggle
xxxxxStrengths :: Planning and playing sports
xxxxxWeaknesses :: Seeing people in trouble, and home cooking

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Record▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxFull Time Occupation :: Sportsman
xxxxxPart Time Occupation :: Partier
xxxxxWorkplace :: London League
xxxxxResidency :: London