Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Blundering into help (Sin and Athena)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

This is a private rp between these two soquili  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:11 pm
musicaloner7

He couldn't stop his heart from racing, though he'd never show his discomfort outwardly. No, that would never do for a stallion of his status. A prince must always look calm and in control, even when things were not in his control. And things right now were very much not in his control. He hadn't even really paused to think about his actions or the consequences or the implications. He had turned his back on everything and everyone and said not a single goodbye. Well, he'd sort of said the one goodbye. He would owe Demeira a real explanation later. There wasn't any real time for it before. Sin had no idea what he was doing or feeling, he had just acted. It was so out of character for him to do anything without first weighing the benefits and costs that he still couldn't calm his heartbeat.

But neither did his hooves turn him around. He knew somewhere in the back of his mind that it was not yet too late. He could go home and no one would speak of this. He would lifemate to Demeira and they would have little prince and princess children and Sin... Sin would be perfectly miserable wondering what might have been if he'd been more bold. No there was no going back, no turning from this path.

Somehow that thought calmed him. He took a measured breath and continued on, not really sure where he was going, only that it was the general direction his precious mare had gone. He hoped he would find her. He needed to find her. It was madness, he knew. She was from his rival herd. They were forbidden to even speak! But in his heart he knew that was wrong. Both herds were wrong. And he knew she knew it too, and that was why she left. He wanted to find her and tell her how much he agreed with her, that it was ok to think the way she did. What would happen after that.... Sin didn't know. Maybe he would stay with her wherever she had made a home. Maybe they would return to their lands and unite the herds. It was all meaningless to him in this moment. In this moment all he wanted was to find her.

He knew he needed help, but couldn't fathom where to find it. He wished he'd thought to bring his knights along. His desire for secrecy won out over practicality and now he felt a fool. He was trained in fighting, of course, and in strategy. But there were threats in the world that required more than a lone stallion to defeat. Add to that the fact he was travelling by day, an unaccustomed thing for him, and he felt completely lost. Frustration mounting he picked a large tree that cast ample shade and sat himself down to think. What did he have at his disposal? He'd had the foresight to take with him many jewels for trading and other small trinkets. He could try to locate and hire a band of mercenaries to help him. He closed his eyes and began to think through his options, heedless of the world around him.

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:06 pm
Fatal Irony
Gaia didn't alert me to this, so I'm sorry for taking so long. But I found it after some digging, so woo.

It'd been a long trek for the crew of traveling protectors. For days, and nights they hadn't stopped moving, only giving pause briefly the final past days to take shifts in resting, while others were on look out or harvesting food, and scouting out water. But now, they'd found new land to finally settle in for a few days time, and explore. This was a common ritual with them, as each inch of land was desired to be tread upon, a sort of 'leaving no stone unturned' mentality. After all, justice was needed in every corner and crevice of the world.

With the new territory discovered came the necessary precautions of scouting the place out and gaining as much information as possible. This time around, the brave leader of the group took up surveying the area. Water was the first noteable resource found, along with a few edible flora that would provide also healing properties as well should illness befall them. So far, the location was proving to be well endowed with core necessities.

Her heavy hooves trod firmly along the ground, fetlocks brushing against the grasses, her bulky, muscular body carrying her through the unknown. Vibrant blue eyes were alight, and alert, looking in every direction, nostrils flaring once in awhile to scent the air for any sign of company akin to her. The subtle shiftings and rustlings of critters scurrying about were noted, but not looked to, as they weren't anything to worry about.

However... there was something that gave her pause. Head lifting a little higher, the warrior scented the air some more, catching some sort of whiff of... someone. Eyes narrowing sharply, her position turned to face the source, following it with a slower step. Due to her impressive draft body, quietness wasn't her strongest asset... thus her hoofsteps would not be as silent as she approached the other Soquili's perfume.

There, just past a cluster of clumped shrubs, she spotted the dark figure. She stared, sniffing towards his direction, eyes observing him. He was laying, which meant he was in a relaxed state... unthreatening... Even his eyes were closed. That was rather dangerous... unless he was from around the area. Snorting softly to herself, she strode forward again to advance towards him. If he were a local, information of any territorial claim would be important to know. Without giving much care to his restful state, she spoke up in her usual strong tone of voice; not loud, mind you, but assertive.

"You. Are these lands owned by any nearby clans or herds?" she asked bluntly, keeping a respectful distance from the stranger, her muscles flexed under her taut pelt in preparation for... well, anything.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:04 am
musicaloner7
I am SO sory for the wait.... my muse died. If you don't want to continue let me know~ <3

User Image

His eyes had been shut but his oversize ears couldn't possibly miss the sound of the approaching stranger. He remained still, however, unconcerned for his safety. He had, after all, grown up with bodyguards all around him and with the herd members falling to their knees before him. He had no notion of danger and had no reason to fear the approach of a stranger. He remained with his eyes closed, as if deep in thought, though in reality he was at a loss as to what his next move would be. Still, appearances need be upheld that he was in complete control and relaxed.

She spoke to him and it gave him pause. Had anyone ever used that ton with him? His followers were always at a mere whisper in comparison. He opened his eyes slowly and gazed curiously at the newcomer. She stood the typical distance from him that all of his subjects always held, so he figured she must recognize him as royalty, though she did not use his title or even a "your grace" to address him. These were strange lands, indeed if this was how their royalty was treated. He oddly found that he was not offended by this breach of protocol, and found himself offering a slight smile to the strange mare instead of admonishments. With no one looking over his shoulder at his actions and judging them he found that he was far more lax on the rules than he might have imagined.

"My good lady, I know not to whom these lands belong. I am a sojourner myself and have only just arrived. I am on a mission of grave import and dare not tarry longer than I must. I would admit to being weary and desirous of some conversation just now, however. Tell me, from whence do you come and what is your goal?" He maintained his haughty exterior, head held high to look down his nose at her. This is what he had been taught, but away from all the pomp and circumstance of his home he felt somewhat uncomfortable. The shackles of his past no longer bound him, but he was only just beginning to discover what that truly meant. Some habits were too ingrained for him to shake off immediately, however. He observed the way the stranger carried herself, with a casual confidence that bespoke great strength and discipline. Perhaps she did not keep a respectful distance because he was royalty, but because she expected he might be trouble. He noted how tense she was, as if ready for a fight if the need arose. He cocked his head slightly at her, curious about the customs of this new land.

"Pardon my presumptions, but are you a warrior, my lady?"

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers