Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them [Tony x Cambria]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:11 pm
Cambria’s arm was in a sling, and she was on some pretty great painkillers for the cracked ribs, but she figured she had been cooped up at home long enough. All that time just laying in bed had been terrible for her mind and imagination. When she tried to sleep, she had nothing but nightmares.

Painite attacking her. Merlinite being changed into that monster. Merlinite running away. Just…Merlinite…

It was getting more and more difficult to really focus on anything but what had happened…so of course, why not go and research something to try and at least feel like she was doing something.

She had ended up at the library, ended up in the fantasy section…ended up getting every book she could find that had a dragon on the cover.

Maybe if she could find something about dragons in the books…she could find a way to help.

It was kind of a struggle getting her pile of books to the check out counter…but finally she made it…four trips later.

God she hoped the librarian would take pity on her and give her a bag so she could get home in one trip.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:45 pm
Orangeish Sherbert

Tony was trying not to work too hard, but there was only so much he could let slide before his need to fix things up took over, and he hobbled his way from the front desk to the nearest stacks to straighten or shelve books. He even considered limping his way to the elevator, though it hated him, to go upstairs and fix things up there.

It just liked maintaining a neat library.

But activity like that wore him out, and inevitably he had to return to the front desk, which he was in the process of doing slowly when he spotted the girl struggling to get her books to the counter. She seemed to be in a similar state to him, banged up and sporting a cast, though his was on his leg. If only he knew they had a common enemy.

Hurrying to her as best as his back and his cane addled stride would allow him to, he helped her with the last pile of books she was trucking to the counter, looking surprised when he noticed just how many books she was checking out.

"Taking the library home with you, hm?"

He offered her a smile, limping around the counter to take his proper place behind it, sitting down with a heavy sigh. He then began to notice the titles she had picked out, and he focused on them with a look of wonder on his face.

"Dragons?"

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:33 am
Cambria flashed a little smile. “I just…you know…I’m kind of bedbound for a while and I just wanted to learn about them, I guess…”

She wanted to learn about them because the guy she was harboring a huge crush for had been turned into some dragon like hybrid. And he thought he was a monster, which was clearly not the case. Painite was the monster, not him…

“I mean, they’re not so bad, right? Especially when they are afraid of being bad…they’re just…great creatures…”

Or at least they could be.

“There are worse monsters out there, that’s all I’m saying…”

Cambria paused for a moment, looking up at Tony. “Oh my god, I don’t even know what I’m saying right now. It’s the pain killers, it has to be. I’m sorry. Yes. I like dragons, I suppose. My bad.”

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:17 pm
Orangeish Sherbert

"I know the feeling," he said with a sigh and a tilt of his head to the side, playfully. He should have been bed bound, anyway, but he had a problem being idle. The problem was he literally could not do it. This often meant his wife was angry at him for pushing himself too hard, but he knew she also understood him.

She had the patience of a saint, when it came to it, to be able to deal with his white knight complex and his need to put everyone else before him.

"No, dragons are not so bad," he said, looking wistful for a moment. Of course, he knew that first hand, having a dragon as a summon when he powered up to his Royal Knight state. Visiting Camelot and being able to hang out with the dragon in its habitat was always a delight for him.

"Oh, don't worry about it," Tony chuckled, moving to start scanning her books. He could scan her library card any time before he hit the check out button, so he was not in a hurry to ask for it. "I don't think dragons are monsters at all, if I'm honest. They strike me as noble and honored beasts. Legends, you know, and maybe they have a bit of a history of stealing damsels and burning down kingdoms but... I don't know. I feel like they still have the power to inspire awe. Respect. Monsters can't really do that, they tend to, in my eyes, just warrant fear."

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:02 pm
If only this guy could know about real dragons…if only he could even begin to understand what had happened to her friend…how he had become a dragon…how everything had changed and…

“Monsters do just warrant fear…and they thrive in it…they want nothing more than to either terrify or destroy everyone…and when they have you terrified…they destroy what you care about anyway…and…”

She sighed, reaching into her pocket and pulling out her library card, handing it over. Honestly it was a pretty great miracle that she had even found it. “I don’t know. I just…really like dragons…I think I’ll find that movie to…the one about training dragons, who knows…maybe I can find one and befriend it. So long as the monster doesn’t come back…”

Cambria sighed once again, rubbing her eyes. “Sorry again. Maybe I should have just stayed in bed…”

Though it wasn’t like Painite was going to jump out in the middle of the library to finish her off…right?

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:32 pm
Orangeish Sherbert

Tony had not seen what happened to Merlinite yet, but once he did it would surely impact his view on things. Many things, in fact. But not dragons. Dragons would always be noble and strong creatures, and even someone forced to become half of one could find that kind of strength.

He watched her as she talked about monsters, and looked so sad about it. This was setting off bells in his head, but what could he say? Anything he asked would sound odd.

"You do look very tired," he said very gently. He was not sure what she was going through, but there were so many options in this city, he was prone to believe anything. Expecting the worst was not even possible, because the different situations they all had to face day to day were so varied. He thought he had seen the worst, but was constantly proven wrong.

Not that he wanted to keep that trend up.

"Well, I hope these books help you in your pursuit of knowledge about them. But try to get some sleep before you dive into them, hm?"

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:42 pm
Cambria nodded. “Thank you. I’ll be sure to do that. I’m sure I’ll be back for more dragon books later on, provided you have any…if you do…or if you find any neat looking ones, could you maybe hold them for me? That would be…pretty swell…but ah.”

Damn that was a dumb request. Asking the librarian to find books for her? Like he didn’t have enough to do already without worrying if she found any more books on dragons. This was just…she was just…uh. She was ugh. That was all there was to it.

“I’m sorry for being such a pest. Thank you for being so kind and such a help. I’ll be back soon to return the books, it was very nice talking to you!” She tried to hurry out of the building, but was very heavily weighted down with all of the books she had gotten…and it was hard holding them with just one hand.

When she reached the door, she waved with her broken arm and gave a smile, before heading back home…ready to learn everything she could about dragons…and maybe find some way to help Merlinite. Maybe.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:51 pm
Orangeish Sherbert
Fin!

"I'll make sure to put any I find aside for you, so check at the front counter the next time you're here, okay?" he agreed jovially, nodding his head.

Whatever research she was doing, he was all too happy to support her.

Something inside him told him it was more important than it seemed, and he was always one to trust his instincts.

"Have a good day, and enjoy! I hope those books are helpful to you!"

He waved at her, using his other hand to lean on the counter as he did so, just in case. The last thing he needed to do was to fall down while trying to say goodbye to her. She would probably come running back to help him, and then she'd never get home.

Once she was gone he sighed and sat down again, relaxing a bit and turning to his computer. Books on dragons, hm? He was sure he could find a few more that would help her.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces