Submit

beep
  boop
View Results

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:00 am
Hello! (To you, who is reading this.)
First off let me start by talking a bit about me and my skills.
I've been roleplaying for years, about 8 I think.
I am able to play both male and female characters, and I love doubling up! If you're not sure what doubling up means, it would mean that I would take on two characters and you would also take on two characters.
If we were to roleplay together, I would probably set up the thread, including pictures and fancy texts; this would be the same whenever I make a post. That doesn't mean that you have to do that though!
I do prefer threads over pms, but either would be fine with me. I would be able to post at least once a day, so if you reply back then probably more!
I usually roleplay romance, but I can also add in drama and action.

Now onto my idea!
I actually had a dream, twice now, about an anime highschool. When I woke up and thought about it, I thought it was a pretty interesting idea to try out. I've never roleplayed an anime highschool theme before, and I know that a long time ago they were a popular idea - although not sure if it's still true. But I would like to give it a shot.
In my dream it was a Naruto only type thing, but I'd be open to another anime.
For this I would like to double up - it only sounds fair, plus it would add more drama and twists.

If you are interested in working on this with me, please quote me! Or shoot me a pm.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:44 pm
Kari is Kute
I am able to play both male and female characters, and I love doubling up! If you're not sure what doubling up means, it would mean that I would take on two characters and you would also take on two characters.
If we were to roleplay together, I would probably set up the thread, including pictures and fancy texts; this would be the same whenever I make a post. That doesn't mean that you have to do that though!
I do prefer threads over pms, but either would be fine with me. I would be able to post at least once a day, so if you reply back then probably more!

Now onto my idea!
I actually had a dream, twice now, about an anime highschool. When I woke up and thought about it, I thought it was a pretty interesting idea to try out. I've never roleplayed an anime highschool theme before, and I know that a long time ago they were a popular idea - although not sure if it's still true. But I would like to give it a shot.
For this I would like to double up - it only sounds fair, plus it would add more drama and twists.

If you are interested in working on this with me, please quote me! Or shoot me a pm.

I'm interested however I feel like this should be a group rp rather than a 1x1.  

HyperFox2

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:53 pm
Hyper_Fox2
Kari is Kute

Now onto my idea!

Yeah, I get where you're coming from and thought the same thing for a bit. But anime highschool roleplays aren't as popular as they used to be, and I don't think anyone else would join. Besides you, only one other person has contacted me asking me a question on how an anime highschool works, and then they never replied back.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:12 am
Kari is Kute
Hyper_Fox2
Kari is Kute

Now onto my idea!

Yeah, I get where you're coming from and thought the same thing for a bit. But anime highschool roleplays aren't as popular as they used to be, and I don't think anyone else would join. Besides you, only one other person has contacted me asking me a question on how an anime highschool works, and then they never replied back.

Well I can recommend another guild if you want some more people or if you have any more anime/video game related things  

HyperFox2

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:43 am
Hyper_Fox2
Kari is Kute
Hyper_Fox2
Kari is Kute

Now onto my idea!

Well I can recommend another guild if you want some more people or if you have any more anime/video game related things

That would actually be very great, thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:27 am
Kari is Kute
Hyper_Fox2
Kari is Kute
Hyper_Fox2
Kari is Kute

Now onto my idea!

That would actually be very great, thank you!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=262093
Here's the link. There's not a lot of people there but the ones that are there are pretty cool.  

HyperFox2

1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff