Moose:Drifting around the edges of a thickly forested area was a small adolescent keen on keeping one paw infront of the other. So far Erre had become lost to the point she was walking in circles, crossing the same stream in the same spot more times than she would have liked. Her body lilted to the side with her right ear cocked up higher than the left in an attempt to catch the sounds that her left could not. She thought she was near a pride, but couldn't really put her paw on which one. Or how close she was to their border, for that matter!

nessiaing: Krem was flying free this afternoon. The avian had recently been given away in a ride event to a lioness. He had truly been fortunate in who had won him though. The lioness that he now called master, for lack of a better term, was seafoam green and the sweetest thing that had walked the earth. She was also recently in love, so Krem was given a great deal of freedom.

Today he was drifting along the outskirts of the pride, outside away from the froset. The avian was enjoying an amazing updraft that kept coming him and lifting him up into the air. It was beautiful out. As he was drifting along her noticed a bright pink adolescent below him. He didn't recognize her as somebody that belonged to his pride but he couldn't be sure.

Moose: Erre tripped over a root with a yelp, and would have stumbled head first into the adjoining tree trunk if she hadn't tripped over yet another root. This one forced her to fall to the side, sliding in a path of wet leaves. The dirtied streaks on her pristine fur didn't bother her as much as the ache now developing in that area. You asked for this, coming into this kind of area! She should have tried to find one of her siblings instead of pushing on herself. It was enough of a shock to bring tears to her eyes. Erre tried to stifle them, but the more she thought about how terrible her pilgrimage was going the more she felt like crying.

nessiaing: Seeing the pink lioness trip, and then trip again, and in the end fall into the leaves Krem swept down quickly. The cream coloured bird didn't want to startle her but he was also worried that she may have injured herself.

"Are you alright?" he asked. Drifting down to a low laying branch close to where the lioness was. "If I didn't have wings I think I would trip over those damn things just as much as you just did.

"My name is Krem" the avian told the lioness hoping that it would make him seem friendly if she knew his name.

Moose: Any movement that she didn't see was likely to spook her, and the arrival of the soft bird panicked the jumpy adolescent. She backed up with a squeek. The distance between them caused her to strain just to hear the bird, even with her good ear cocked in his direction. "A little bruised I think, but I'm alright." She managed a weak little smile. "I don't know how the lions around here live. These roots are everywhere." And they were! She could see trees for miles, which meant there were at least five times the roots. "...my name is Erre. Do you live around here, Krem?"

nessiaing: Krem felt bad for having scared the young lioness. He maintained his distance and stayed back from her. He eyed her wondering why she kept her head cocked to one side. "I do live around here, and I can tell you that you are quite safe. There is a pride that lives in amongst the forest, they are a bunch of folk who enjoy dancing, singing and acting. They are a nice bunch you need not worry about them." Krem said he decided to speak a little louder, he had thought that a southing voice would be for the best but when he saw the lioness cocking her head to the side he started to wonder if perhaps she couldn't hear him.

"Where is it that you are travelling from Erre?" he hoped on some of the branches to get a bit closer to the lioness, hoping that it would make the conversation easier for her.

Moose: When it was just one on one Erre could decipher what it was that the bird was saying a lot easier than if he were in a flock, but the distance still made it hard. She was torn between wanting to be closer to properly make out what he was saying, and keeping her distance from the stranger. “Oh, that’s good.” She visibly deflated on a sigh. “I had worried that they wouldn’t take too kindly to rogues.”

It was when he spoke louder that she was sure he understood she was disabled, and that brought out a flush. Erre didn’t want to be treated differently, but she couldn’t argue that hearing him easier was nice. “I’m from the Jini-msemi, and I’m...well, I’m on a pilgrimage to find myself but I can’t even find my way out of this damn jungle. I’ve made the same loop at least three times now.”

nessiaing: Krem clucked gently he didn't like to hear that the lioness was having such a hard time. "A pilgrimage that sounds interesting. So have you managed to find yourself at all yet?" he wondered how sending their young out into the rogue lands would be helpful but Krem wasn't going to question the ways of other prides it really wasn't any of his business.

Krem took a look around the forrest they stood in, he could understand that someone who was unfamiliar with it could easily get lost and walk in circles for ages. "Well my dear you are in luck, I can help you get out. If you don't mind my company for awhile longer."

Moose: A stone settled in her gut and Erre was forced to shake her head. "No, I haven't. I...I'm deaf in my left ear and it's hard to find where I am, let alone myself. Too much noise hurts, so I get turned around so easily..." She didn't like using her disability as an excuse but there it was. Around large groups or herds she was more or less useless. Looking back to him, gratitutde shown as plain as day on her face. "Thank you so much. That sounds...it just sounds amazing."

nessiaing: Krem let out a soft hum, "Perhaps the pilgrimage will be good for you. I am sure wiht practice that you will be able to learn how to adjust. That is what I expect anyways." Krem couldn't speak from personal experience he had been fortunate but he had seen other who had suffered injuries and had to learn how to deal after the fact.

"I have confidence in you young one." he said with a smile. "Come now I will lead you out. RIght this way." he lead the pink lioness out back the way she had come, the poor dear and been quite turned around, but yet so close to where she wanted to go.

Moose: Erre picked herself up from the ground. Once she was sure she had her footing, she looked up to him. She had thought as much on her own, but the thought of having to be on her own to adjust just plain frightened Erre. She had never wanted to be part of a large group, but maybe just a few others wouldn't hurt...She frowned, lowering her gaze dejectedly, before peeping back at him. "...Thank you." Maybe she could do this. Just maybe. But first, she had to get out of this forest. Obediently, the young lioness followed after her guide, pondering on what she had been told.

nessiaing: "Here we are my dear." Krem told the blond maned lioness as he landed back down on a branch. Looking out into the vastness of the rogue lands, it looked like it held such promise but Krem was happy to stay back in the safety of his home.

"I wish you luck." he told her. She seemed like a sweet girl, he hoped that she found her way. He gave her a quick nod before he lifted off again and flew back in towards the centre of the pride, back home.