User Image
Moose: Sekmes wasn't really sure what he was doing in the area. It wasn't as if he didn't get his fill of colder weather in the Haven, but there was something crisp about the mortal realm. Maybe he would even show this area off to Nyesha sometime. He was sure she would get a kick out of the chilly winds that whipped around him like rain. They made him mourn the time he spent away from the Goddess; something seemed to be off about her recently,though he couldn't put his paw on it. Shrugging, he padded out into the snows in the form of a cheetah, his limber legs tripping on his cape with every step. Maybe, just maybe, he should have left his accessories at home.

nessiaing: Cles was on one of his rare solol missions. What it was a mission for he really couldnt say but every once in awhile the blue leopard would escape the watchful eye of his avian companion and slip off into the world on his own.

He usually didn't do much on these missions, he would study the land visit the old site of the colony where the avalanche had happened to see if he could fins any traces, of either there old library or perhaps the queen and king. Cles had a never ending thirst for more knowledge and at time he would put himself in danger to find it.

Moose: There wasn't much that Sekmes didn't find inviting, but the lone leopard spoke volumes to him. He could see tell tale signs of a disaster that had recently struck, but nothing too definitive. Was this leopard a survivor, perhaps? Moving closer, he tried to keep his head as high as he could, which wasn't very much higher than the leopards own given his temporary body. "You there! You - the blue one!" He tried to kick up his pace to get closer to the other, but found himself tripping on his cloak once again with an uncharacteristically foul curse. "Sorry I'm just not use to this bo- boney terrain. It's as cold and solid as bone." Sekmes laughed nervously. Smooth save, he congratulated himself.

nessiaing: Cles turned at the sound of another voice. He wasn't sure yet how he felt being inturupt while he searched around the old colony. He did a quick once over and felt sure that the cheetah that stood before him wasn't from the colony. Perhaps he was just lost. He was a little surprised when the male said he wasn't use to the terrian he had the right assories for it what iwth the fluffy trimed cloak and cuffs.

"Are you lost?" he asked. Cles wasn't exactly the best conversationalist, he tended to get right to the point.

Moose: "No?" He responded with the same amount of questioning that the leopard gave off. Sekmes couldn't truly be lost if he didn't belong to this world, now could he? Though, he shifted when he was sure that wasn't the expected response. "Just travelling is all. I like to get out and see the world." Sekmes looked over the rough terrain, and asked, "Is that what you're doing out here?"

User Image
nessiaing: "No I, I am searching." Cles said. He took a seat, he didn't think that the cheetah posed any immediate threat and there was really no point to standing here uncomfotable.

"I live in a colony not far from here but this is where we use to be located, then the snow fell upon us and we had to relocate that. We lost much that day not only members but histories that aren't replaceable. Histories are my job, I hate that they are lost so I am here looking seeing if I can find anything." Cles didn't think that the fact that he missed the histories more than the souls lost as unusual, he never put time into the members of the colony he however had spent his whole life working on the histories.

Moose: Searching? The leopard was definitely a full-timer if he could sit on such hard, frozen land. Taking a seat beside of him, Sekmes moved his cloak around so that it covered his thin little body. Being a cheetah had it's perks when he was running, but sitting brought the cold onto him with full force. "Oh, is it? That's...well, that's tragic. I hope most of your colony made it out safely." And he did; it was sad enough to lose ones home, but to lose so many lives in the process would have been devastating. "I think...that maybe I saw some weird looking tablets that way? To the South? They may have had writings on them, if that's what you're looking for." Sekmes wasn't too sure how to read them, since he had never bothered to try. Mortal writings were weird enough from the two leggers, but the felines...well, it looked like horrible art.

nessiaing: When the cheetah mentioned that he may have seen some tablets back to the south. He hadn't made it much furhter south than he was currently sitting, it was surprising to him that things had made it so far away. The snow that had fallen that had wiped them all out how was it possible that it had pushed everything so far from where they had once been. It was then that Cles realized he was going to have to extend his searchign grounds.

"Yes it was very sad, we lost a whole library worth of histories, many years of work from so many to collect. We also lost the King and Queen and a few others." Cles said the last part very matter of factly, he was sad that they were lost but it didn't hurt him as much as the libraries were gone.

"Why are you travelling to or from?" Cles was suddenly interested in this particular cheetah's history. He always wanted to know where others came from and what they were doing with their lives.

Moose: "Then that truly is a tragedy." He was curious as to how they had moved on without a King or a Queen, but Sekmes suspected that they made have had heirs. It was a sad day when a youth had to carry on for the parents, but so was life. He would only wish them the best. "Oh, me? Well, I guess there really is no point in hiding it. " Sekmes shrugged; it wasn't as if staying in this cheetah form was very comfortable, anyway. "I am Sekmes, God of Goodwill!" He gestured wide with his skinny little cheetah paw almost as if he were actually crazed. "And I've come to spread my reach across the lands while patiently trying not to go insane. I've been able from my lady love for a while now, you see, and it's...it's becoming slightly unbearable."

nessiaing: Cles blined a few times just looking at the cheetah as he waved his paw in the air. Cles was use to being the essentric one in a group but this cheetah definitely took the cake.

"Oh um okay, nice to meet you." he said as he stood to his feet. He was a little unsure what to do or say at this point. "Okay umm well I guess that I am going to go and find those tablets, thank you so much for letting me know they were there. I'm not sure I would ever have looked that far south."

He stood there awkwardly wondering what he should do, before he quickly turned and shuffled away in the snow hoping to find himself some lost tablets.

Moose: “Oh, okay, see, that look you’re giving me isn’t entirely comforting.” Sekmes pointed to the leopards maw with a frown. What was he missing? “Most mortals look a little more...impressed when I say- Oh.OH.” Looking down at himself he let out a cackling laugh. “Forgot something there.” Standing back, he transformed but when he looked up the leopard was already shuffling off.

“Good luck!” He called out in his loud, boisterous voice. What a muddled affair that was! Maybe next time he should actually change before coming out with something so profound? Hopefully that leopard didn’t think too odd of him. Shaking his head, he laughed and went about his own way.