Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
No More Heroes - Bound by Flames(OPEN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:24 pm
In our little world... Yet so huge... So beautiful. Scorched by the single ember that caused a world-wide wild fire.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It only took one to devastate the home of millions. The new king, chosen by the Gods to bring about the apocalypse. The king and his brigade of undead, tormented souls had raid villages and towns. Dragons and ghouls terrorized the kingdoms, and large creatures, unimaginably huge, crushed bones and devastated lands, claiming their own. Civilians running for their lives as these demented creatures, children and newborns slaughtered relentlessly. Those that were fortunate to survive, some went insane and began to join the slaughter fest. Both, humans and demons. To think this was the end, the king sat in his throne, thrilled at the destruction he had caused.

Of existing knights in the world, many had cowered and ran... to their deaths of course. But some, rounded their own set of warriors. Raising shields and swords against the wretched dark forces. Those that had survived and joined together, had their own groups. And those groups, became a whole altogether. A new found land, seemingly so untouched by the chaos that infected the world, known as Pallas. Among this civilization, factions of clerics, magicians, pyromaniacs, knights, assassins, many skilled warriors, blacksmiths and regular town people bound together, as they all had one thing in common; take back their own world.

Prologue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:05 pm
Overview

Six elite soldiers and one lone wanderer has sworn to each other they will purge the evils off the face of the Earth. Here, in Pallas, is where their adventure begins. Their objectives are to seize and reclaim lands that had fallen under the order of the King.

In this world, you have not one, but two chances of survival. You may die many times as long as you are lucky to find tiny sprites, the soul of a human, that remained human, that died human. But these sprites are rare, and very limited in numbers. Sometimes, your best bet on finding these are through horribly mutated creatures or humans, that tower high; once-elite knights that swore to their kings they would protect(which will be very rare to come across, but it's nothing to Die over...), or fearsome foes that claimed lands, and destructive dragons. Your best bet, is to stay alive and pillage off corpses.

Sacred bonfires that reside in ancient temples are set all across the world. They serve as checkpoints and areas of rest and hospitality, with no disruptions of the undead. The flames are sacred and never burns out. In the colder lands they serve the perfect temperatures. Holding out an emerald flask, used by warriors to consume and treat battle wounds, will refill it entirely.

Be wary, for some humans may not be so friendly. Some will steal, others will trick, most will head-on attack, and not easily toppled. Even they come in ghostly forms to attack. These events are ornamental sequence, and without warning they will strike.

Enormous creatures had taken over kingdoms and lands. It is the duty of these warriors to rid them, but this won't be as simple as slaying an undead peasant with your own fists. A life or death situation; when it comes to certain creatures or dragons, it only takes one direct blow to finish you off. Keep your heads low... or it will be high up. As in, floating among the clouds.

Basically, beheaded.

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:25 pm
I. GOD MODDING
There will obviously be no god modifications, everyone knows this. For this roleplay, spells and stamina of your characters are limited. Any injuries or damage inflicted will affect the character. There will be no insta-kills on any larger enemies, including towering-giants and dragons. If any users are suspected, please quote the post and I will examine it closely.

II. ROMANTIC SCENARY
We do not encourage love at first sight, but allow character connection development. Love connections I ask to hold off until chapter 4.

III. LITERACY & GRAMMAR
Atlease 5 lines minimal for each post. Capitalization, correct punctuation, and spelling must be used and typed out correctly so that others will be able to read your lines. Cursing is to be limited, and not used in every sentence spoken.

IV. PLAGIARIZING&SCRIPTING/INFRINGEMENTS
Infringements will not be tolerated. Many people who puts up their own role plays and profile skeletons worked very hard to put out their creativity. It is very disrespectful to the rightful owner and myself. Anyone who is caught or reported for scripting any entries without the user's permission will IMMEDIATELY be removed from this roleplay and reported to a Guild Moderator.

V. RESPECT
Yes, you do not have to have mutual relationships with anyone, or disliking personally. Everyone has equal rights and will not be harassed/abused in any ways possible. No one is to be rude no matter what the situation. As well no individuals will be left ignored throughout the roleplay. If you or anyone else is feeling disrespected, or left out, please send me, or any Guild Moderator a PM. This will rarely happen because I will observe carefully.

VI. PRIVATE SCENERY
This is obvious. Any adult/sexual situations between characters must not be posted publicly on the main thread. Adult/sexual scenes must be either skipped, or taken through private messages. There will be time when events will get hot, but don't take it too far.

VII. RACE
The only possible races aside from humans are : Elves, half-breeds(including : wolves, serpents, dragons, larger varieties of felines; notify me for any other possible creatures and I may approve of it.), ghouls, and undeads. Half-breeds has no cosmetic of their breed, but has great effect on some of their human physics such as: strength, sight, smell, stamina, jumping ability(natural to assassins), magic/pyromancy. Notify me for any other race that is not included and I may approve of it.

VIII. INACTIVITY
Inactivity will not be tolerated. Anyone who has not sent me an excuse for absences for not posting have a 10 day limit. If the user exceeds the 10 day limit will be removed without question. Report to me if you will be absent WITH reason, be sure to have the days you will not be posting.

IX. DIRECTING
If you are having problems setting your characters in plots, post on the main thread or PM me and will direct you to any possible events. Do not be afraid, I go through this myself. ._.

X. QUESTIONS/COMMENTS
Any questions/comments/concerns regarding the roleplay, or these rules, please send me a private message.

XI. VALIDATION
For your profile to be accepted, please put down 'Bound by Flames' anywhere in your profile, and label the title entry 'Still some Heroes' so I will know you have read the rules.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:37 pm
Roles

The Lone Wanderer
- Alaster as Ciaran of Ulliel-

Lone Warrior

The Pyromaniac
- -

Disciples(One minimum)

The Holy Cleric/Maiden
- -

Disciples(One minimum)

The Assassin
- Flawless Fire as Mercy Hoffman of Arendelle-

Disciples(Optional)

The Guardian
- -

Disciples(One minimum)

The Sorceress
- HerDirtyPaws as Helaina Hart -

Disciples(One minimum)

The Scavenger
- -

Disciples(Optional)

They all have their own expertise, but each as well has a few magic tricks up their sleeves. Each rank(besides the assassins and scavengers, which is optional) has their own disciples, they can be played by you or another person. For the independence, please leave a note whether to have recruits of your own or to not. To those with mandatory disciples, a profile is not necessary unless you or another person will take its role, and is a LONG-TERM CHARACTER. If it is a SHORT-TERM character, only a name and image is required.

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:45 pm
[align=center]
[Your Image is required]
[i]
[size=24][u][color=white]XXX [/color][color=black]Here I am. Are we going to talk?[/color] [color=white]XXX[/color][/u][/size][/i]

[size=9][color=YOURCHOICE]
Hello... My name is [Name here, last names are not mandatory. Titles are not, but would be nice] .

Curious of my age? I am [Age].

It's quite obvious... but I am a [Sex here] .

Quite rude to ask, but I am [Sexual Orientation]

Who catches my eyes? Don't tell anyone, but it is [Your character's love interest here][/color][/size]

[i][size=24][u][color=white]XXX [/color][color=black]Tell me a little about yourself... [/color][color=white]XXX[/color][/u][/size][/i]

[color=YOURCHOICE][size=9]Oh, wanna know a few things about me? Well then, [Personality here]

Oh, I have interests in a few(or alot) things

♥ [Three minimum]

Please... Keep these things away from me...

♦[Three minimum]

My greatest fear? I am ashamed to admit it... [ Not mandatory for the forces of the Abyss]

Want a story? Well then, let me tell you of my life... [Three lines minimum] .[/size][/color]
[i][u]
[size=24][color=black]So... Anything you have in mind? What are you exactly?[/color][/u][/size][/i]
[color=YOURCHOICE]
[size=9]My Kingdom of origin is [Anything necessary, don't go over the line of "Cheesecake Factory"]

What is my ranking? I am a(n) [Your role here]

Me? Well there, never seen a(n) [Race here] Before?

I like to keep myself protected. I possess [Three weapons maximum] .

Anything else? Hmm... [Extra, not required] .

My Abilities? Well not much. They are : [Five Maximum spells that may mutate]

Spell One : [Name of spell]
[Description of spell]

Spell Two : [Name]
[Description]

Spell Three : [Name]
[Description]

Spell Four : [Name]
[Description]

Spell Five : [Name]
[Description]

My puppet master is [Username here] .[/size] [/color][/align]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 pm
Resources

Updated 4/2/2015
At 0401 Hours - 04:01 Morning - 4:01 A.M
United States and Canada Eastern Standard Time

Weather
67 Degrees in Fahrenheit.
Partly Cloudy
Winds at 17 MPH Eastbound

Current events
Story start at Pallas Kingdom
0642 Hours
06:42 Morning
6:42 A.M

Character Gallery

Out of the scene

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:07 am
User Image
User Image User Image User Image

M E R C Y x H O F F M A N

"SHE HAD BECOME ACCUSTOMED
TO BEING LONELY.
SHE WAS USED TO WALKING ALONE
AND TO BEING CONSIDERED 'DIFFERENT'.
SHE DID NOT SUFFER TOO MUCH"

Mercy Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. "Blah blah blah blah blah blah," blah blah blah blah blah. "Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah!" Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. turtles"Blah blah blah blah blah blah."
turtlesBlah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. "Blah blah blah blah blah." Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.Blah blah blah. "Blah blah blah blah blah blah," blah blah blah blah blah. "Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah!" Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.Blah blah blah. "Blah blah blah blah blah blah," blah blah blah blah blah. "Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah!" Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

thinking same s**t, different day
location somewhere in Pallas kingdom
feeling apathetic
music insert song here

OutOfContext : Post style c:

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items