Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Deal with a Devil (Midnight's Whisper x Kiyoraka Ashi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image
There was one less problem to solve. Midnight's Whisper watched as her familiar glided down to drop something at her hooves. The creature was unconscious and Midnight had half a mind to allow Nightsaber to kill the offering but she was unsure if such an act would be frowned upon. Steeling herself for the encounter to come the mare gripped the scruff of the sacrificial animal and picked her way carefully up the slope of the hill. Her quarry was somewhere nearby. At least she had been told as much that a creature from hell denned near this place.

Eyes narrowed in frustration as the mare glanced around for any signs of life. None seemed apparent to her gaze but she could feel that there was something nearby. Something that did not seem ... right.

Time would only tell if her plans would come to fruition. She had to remain on alert for any threat. Nightsaber perched on her back, acting as another set of eyes that would catch the slightest movement.

Kara Asumie
Figured I'd get this started.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kiyoraka Ashi sniffs the air as something new has entered into her territory. Waking from her nap as she stretches and goes into her feral form as she leaves her den by it's back door sort of speaking. Once up she remains into her feral form but sneaks in the tall grasses as she keeps hidden. Seeing a mare and a bird as she wonders just what it is that is dangling from the mouth of this mare that dares to enter her territory. After all she normally doesn't allow what enters her territory to walk out of it unhurt. There is very few times that she will ignore a willing victim like this mare and her pet bird. Both looked like they would make a divine treat to snack on.

Watching this new victim in waiting as she wonders what could bring such a willing snack into her territory. "Who goes there?" She calls out as her growl still hangs onto every word of her shockingly sweet charming voice speaks. As if it were liquid poison one just can't get enough of. But this was how she sounded when not trying to use her sweetly charming voice to con victims into her traps. If she were a spider then con them into her web. Although she isn't doing that right now her voice can't rid itself of that sickly sweet charming voice she has. But adding the growl to it so that one knows she is a dangerous creature to mess with. Seeing she believes that sounding too sweet in ones voice takes away the fear others might have for the one that is threatening.

Waiting for this mare and her pet bird to answer her as she growls lowly letting it echo so that it is hard for anyone to pin point just where she is. After all for someone to out smart her in her territory would mean that there is no choose but to kill the willing victim that pranced onto her lands as she watches this victim as her eyes focus on both the mare and the bird as she isn't going to let anything get by her. Taking all her hunting skills and putting them to the test while keeping a watchful eye on this mare as well as her pet bird. But the thing dangling from the mare's mouth was still interesting to her. Did she bring that in order to make a deal with Kiyo. Maybe but that isn't something that is heard of. So pondering on it and just what was up with this as she gets lower to the ground in order to attack in case this mare does something she doesn't like. After all this is her home and this mare is nothing more then a victim in waiting.

tefla

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:54 am
The lack of any sort of noise in the area caused the hairs at the back of her neck to stand on end. Midnight scanned the tall grass around her warily before re-establishing the grip that she had on the animal that she had brought as a sort of peace offering to what was rumored to live nearby. Although at the moment the only indicator that a predator lurked anywhere nearby was the lack of sound. With a loud snort the mare allowed her grip on the creature to loosen until it hit the ground. Her hoof rested lightly on it instead as she turned to glance at her familiar. Nightsaber's armor gleamed in the sunlight and his eyes were shifting back and forth ceaselessly. She had been lucky to find and maintain this familiar's loyalty. It helped that her way of thinking matched Nightsaber's to a tee.

At the first sound of rustling grasses and speech that was easy to comprehend Midnight felt her resolve stiffen. "My name would probably be unimportant to one like yourself. You are probably already sizing me up as potential prey. I would ask the same question of you but I have a feeling that you are who I seek." Here Midnight's Whisper paused. She had no idea on how to actually pique this unknown threat's interest so perhaps it was better just to try and cast the lure out and see what she could reel in, if it would be all for naught or not. Her voice was steady as she continued to speak, "For all intent though I ask that you hear me out before you make your decision."

Kara Asumie
Sorry for the wait. Tag

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 3:15 pm
Kiyoraka Ashi still in her feral form as she stays low to the ground listening to the mare that dared to step into her territory. Hear her out just how did this mare thing she could say that would turn her away from being a victim and maybe a meal for Kiyoraka Ashi now that she entered here on her own free will. Sighing a bit as her curiosity is getting the better of her at the moment. Pondering just what it was that was on this mare's mind as she slowly comes out of the tall grasses and appears in front of the mare still in her feral form. "Speak now. If I dislike what you have to say then you become my meal. Don't bore me either way." This was Kiyoraka Ashi's way of letting this mare say what she wishes without feeling like she is giving into another. After all that is one thing Kiyoraka Ashi would never do unless it was a life or death thing towards herself. Maybe against a bigger purewalker but never to this weak creature that stands before her now. How could she ever give into the weak things that are below her like this one.

Looking over at the familiar of this mare and then to the poor creature at the mare's feet as she thinks that this one needs a lot to keep her company and if that was what she was after here. Then she would not be in any luck. Her and other familiar like creatures would all die at Kiyoraka Ashi's paws. But who knows maybe this mare could make things more interesting. Seeing the day has been a bland one. Divine insanity might not even bring interest to it. But that is what she saw this mare as. One of those Divinely insane creatures. You know the ones that have lost it all in their minds and believe that not even death can touch them. Oh yea this mare had to be one of those. Not that Kiyoraka Ashi had a lot of experience with these so called divine insane but she has heard of them from victims of hers and also from some that pass by and don't realize she is there eating in the shadows. Things like that. She picks up a lot about the world from hear say. Seeing she normally stays within her Territory if she can help it. Only because she knows her land and how to use it too the fullest in order to have the most fun with her victims when she is in that type of mood that is.

She stretches a bit as she remains in her feral form watching and wait for this mare to do what is it she came here for. After all she did say that she was looking for Kiyoraka Ashi.

tefla

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:07 pm
Midnight knew better to stand her ground as the one she sought broke from her concealment of the tall grasses. Her eyes roamed over the speaker's pelted form before she sidled side to side. Showing nervousness at the moment was not an option as it would only draw unpleasant attention her way. Instead Midnight conferred silently with Nightsaber before the hawk ruffled his wings. The mare grimaced slightly before leaning down to pick up the unconscious animal at her feet. She tossed the creature towards the skinwalker. "This is only a small offering that I bring to you. I would like to enter into a brief truce with you with the promise of much larger, fulfilling prey. I require your help in a task that would suit your skills."

Sure Midnight was laying on the thickness of her 'praise' of this creature but she was not sure that she could take Castor on herself. She needed a temporary alliance with this being.

"I would need your help in decimating part of my family line. There is one target that would need to have an "accident" of some sort and I feel like you could assist me with this task. I would give you his life in exchange for your services."

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:43 pm
Kiyoraka Ashi shifts off of her feral form as she places her paw on the unconscious animal at her feet. Pressing down until her claws sink into the flesh of this poor creature not stopping until it's head popped off. Staring at this mare before her. "What makes you think one of my kind can be bought in such a way? If any way at all? Although I am bored at the moment and this might be fun. I think you should be on guard more. I might go after you as well as this family member of yours. Or did you not think about that?" She points out standing there as her eyes are that of a creature that would have crawled out of hell with the heart of an angel in it's mouth.

But as she speaks her voice would have blood dripping from it if you could see it. Her voice could send chills down one's spine no matter how evil they thought they were. Divine evil has nothing on Kiyoraka Ashi.

tefla

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:19 pm
There was tension in the air as Midnight watched the skinwalker shed her feral form before giving a nonchalant shrug in reply to her question. That she was dealing with a mare was interesting. Her gaze narrowed on the skinwalker before she flicked her tail in dismissal. Watching though as the creature's head popped off its body was a little sickening. Biting back her retort seemed wise and Midnight instead settled for a slightly more diplomatic answer instead.

"I never assumed that I was buying you. I am merely putting a tempting meal right into your path if you wish to accept. You'd get a free meal and I would be rid of one less nuisance in my life."

Nightsaber launched himself from Midnight's back and circled around her in a casual motion. Her gaze followed her familiar before returning to stare at the beast before her. "As for your statement of coming after me just think of all the tender little morsels I could possibly steer into your waiting jaws."

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:17 pm
"You are lucky I am bored and not hungry." Kiyoraka Ashi said as she removes her paw from the dead creature under it. Stepping closer to this mare before her. "I will listen to your offer. If I feel like it I might play a bit of this game. But I warn you now that this is a once in a life time thing. Come to me again and you are the meal." Her venomous voice states as she waits to hear just what this mare has planned. Also to see if it sparks her interest any. But if this scheme is worth it then this annoyance might not be so bad. Though if it isn't then she might just attack this mare before her and head to bed. Not that she was going to kill this mare. Just wound her if this is all nothing but wasting her time.

Going back into her feral form so that if she has to attack. Then it is faster to attack in this feral form of hers then her normal form. She can get more air when jumping as well in this feral form. Smirking a bit as she waits on this mare to tell her what she wishes of herself to do. Maybe it was something interesting. After all a meal was brought up into it. So it might not be all that bad.

tefla

[[ post holds 233 words - notes to myself ]]  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:48 pm
Seeing now that she had at least a little bit of breathing room Midnight carefully eyed the skinwalker. Her pawed feet would carry her swiftly over the fields. Organizing her thoughts Midnight swallowed reflexively before finding her voice. She needed to sell the idea of the attack on Castor by painting an irresistible picture of carnage. The mare took a step back before looking the skinwalker directly in the eyes. To show fear at this stage was not an option but she could not help but wince.

"The offer is this: I can give your information about a certain stallion's whereabouts and I would like it for him to have a rather unfortunate encounter at your paws."

Midnight's Whisper began to lay out her plans to the skinwalker. She wanted her "miracle siblings" gone from this world. She was willing to deal with the devil in order to bring the accident about.

"The name of the stallions I want gone are not important. I can give you knowledge of their general location but there is importance in the order they need to be dispatched of. There is one location that this target likes to frequent: the hill altar of the wishing star. How satisfying would it be to you to take out the result of a heartfelt wish? He likes to visit the altar frequently. His coat is patterned like the heavens from which he came."

Midnight paused and grimaced, "and I want him GONE from my life."

Nightsaber sensed the frustration rising from Midnight's body and flew off to land on the perch nearby. The hawk could still reach the mare if trouble seemed impossible to avoid. However he was aware that he was just in as much danger if he stayed too close.

Midnight hardly noticed Nightsaber's departure. Her mind seethed at the unfairness of being knocked out of the favorite child position by her brothers. She stamped the ground dangerously with her hooves before turning her gaze to the now much smaller creature. "Can you do this for me? Can you cause him unending torment before you kill him? Do that and you can claim his life as your own to dispose of any way you please. I can lure the other one to you if I am pleased by the result."

Her eyes glittered with undisguised malice as she awaited for an answer from the skinwalker.

Castor's Lament would never know what hit him if this beast agreed to her terms. The mare let loose with a maniacal giggle as she waited for the answer that would dictate her next actions. If this skinwalker refused to help her Midnight would need to find another that would be amenable to her requests.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:43 pm
Listening to this mare before her as the offer sounded intriguing enough to the point that Kiyoraka Ashi was thinking about agreeing to this arrangement. The sound of it was like blood dripping from her tongue. Which was a wondrous feeling and this was something she would not mind sinking her teeth into. The disgust this mare had for these stallions made this offer more intriguing to her. "Yea I think I can do that for you. As long as nothing gets in my way. But if something does step in my way I will still do what I can. After all I am no oracle. I can not see the future and so I will not give my word at One Hundred Percent." Kiyoraka Ashi pointed out as she knows of an Angeni that is sometimes in that area. It is the same Angeni whose territory is come to her own. This annoyance sometimes frees her victims so she will not promise this mare before her something that she doesn't know how it will play out.

Because if that Angeni steps in then this stallion she is to kill might be freed and will survive Kiyoraka Ashi's attack. In most cases Kiyoraka Ashi is able to find the ones that escaped and finish the job but that Angeni has become annoying trying to keep those she frees alive. Not on Kiyoraka Ashi's time but even thinking that she isn't sure if that annoying Angeni will one day be able to keep one alive and get it away so that it will not be re-hunted down and killed for escaping.

tefla

[[ post holds 270 words - notes to myself ]]  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items