[PRP] A Baker's Dozen (Cerise x Chiara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

when: Late evening
where: Cerise's Bakery in NHC
what: Cerise gets an excited visitor to her humble little shop!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:47 am
Cerise was glad to have some time to herself in the shop. Bloodfest really took out a number on her, having to grind out all those cupcakes! But she knew it was worth it, because for every cupcake given out, surely someone would see her bakery's directions or remember her symbol and come by for a little treat, and thus give her more beetles! She grinned, and continued to mix some batter for cakes.

She looked out the big windows as she stirred, mindlessly noting things around the small bakery. The two display cases, which were usually full of plastic cakes, the small tables which were actually pretty clean for once, and the counter in front of her, which was filthy with cake batter now. Cerise pushed the bowl aside and started to wipe up the stray cake batter.

Micillia
Hope that's a good enough starter! Chiara can come in and do whatever now. ♥

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had the box of spicy cupcakes in the freezer, she had been saving them since Bloodfest and ate them only for a particularly zesty treat. She opened the food cooling receptacle and took out the box. It was an elegant box with designs and writing placed on it just so. The blue blood opened the box and frowned. There were only crumbs left! What kind of insensitive troll puts an empty box back to tease other trolls?! Oh right, past Chiara, or maybe this was past Chiara's reminder to go to the bakery and get more. Either way she tore the box up, saving just the part with directions to the shop on it. She left the mess, hopefully it would piss off her lusus Indica.

The bakery was part of an apartment hive, cute, but not in the best part of town. Chiara frowned as working class trolls went about their drab daily lives. Hopefully the inside of the shop would provide more interesting then the outside. She pushed the door open and stepped inside the survey the place. There were a sparse number of trolls eating pastries, or leaving with their prizes. There were decorations on the walls that looked breakable if they were to "accidentally" fall, the tables were clean, and the chairs didn't even look wobbly.

Chiara stepped up to the counter, "Hey, do you have any more of those spicy cupcakes? Oh but can i have them spicier than usual?" The cupcakes would make good gifts for "guests" or "friends".

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:02 pm
A blueblood customer! Cerise grinned wide (already imagining the bounty she could get from her), and noted the unusual request. "The spicy ones? Well, I don't have any left that you'd wanna eat, obviously. Those are junk by now, best suited for throwing your lusus when she's being good!" Cerise pointed at her own lusus, the small reptilian who was mindlessly eating cupcake wrappers out of a trash bin. After all, it'd been quite a while since Bloodfest and they were stale. Caima still ate em, like she ate everything because she was a garbage receptacle. "But if you don't mind waiting a bit, I could hook you up, hehehehe," she laughed, and went to look for the chiles she'd used.

"Anything else I can do for you today? Maybe vary some of the flavors or drop some other... surprises in them? Hehehe I bet you don't want them for eating yourself, after all."
Unless... she did? There were a few people at the booth who seemed to actually enjoy burning their faces off! But hey, business is business, and as long as she's paying she'll do whatever.

Micillia
Sorry about the delay.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara perked up, more flavors and variety? Of course she wanted that. "Oh yes! That would be excellent. I do eat one now and then, they really are a unique experience, but mostly its for guests and the like." Chiara looked the shop over, pretending to be interested in the drapery or something. "I tried feeding me lusus one, but after one bite she got so mad at me we ended up getting into a bout. Ill try and sneak another one into her food once she forgets tho."

Chiara suddenly had an idea. "Your going to make them now? Can i come back there and watch you make them?" Chiara said eagerly.

purplerosesbeauty
Im sorry for bugging you purple, i hope i didn't annoy you sad

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 pm
"Hehehe, really? How fun!" she said, laughing at the story. "I get it though, I do love some pranks, and running the booth was the best. So many crying faces, so little time. I might have to see if next year's Bloodfest lets me do something like that again..." Cerise said, getting her ingredients ready. She still had some dried chiles so she could make the super hot cupcakes again for her blueblooded customer. But she really needed to go steal some more eggs after this was done with.

"You wanna watch? Well, I guess you can! Hehehe, just don't touch my register or anything,
" she said, opening the flip table so she could walk behind the counter. The area she did her actual baking in wasn't too interesting, just counters with bowls and mixers, and the bowl of cake batter she was making earlier. She could probably use that.

"Anyway, I was thinking, I could do a dozen cupcakes for you no problem, with four flavors and a few different "fun" surprises. So obviously, the first one should be the spicy cupcakes (which I will make extra spicy), and maybe one can be a filled cupcake!"
she said, getting a bunch of ideas and pulling some pans out. "But instead of being filled with cream or anything sweet and tasty, it's grub sauce! Or toothpaste! Maybe frosting some of them with hardboiled egg yolks instead of yummy frosting. Hehe, there's a lot I can do, if you want. Or if you have some ideas!"

Micillia
Aw no, don't worry about it! I'm super bad about this stuff and you should always poke me if I take more than like, two weeks to respond! Because that usually means I was gonna post and forgot lol. <3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Toothpaste?! Thats crazy!" Chiara barked. "You keep toothpaste in your kitchen? I like the hard boiled eggs, yeah!" Chiara was getting excited, this trip was paying off better than she expected. She grinned a little mischievously as an idea popped into her head.

"You don't happen to do deliveries do you?" Chiara sat on one of the kitchen counters, the red troll's joy of cooking entrancing her. "Oh gosh!" Chiara said in surprise. "We haven't even introduced each other! Im Chiara! I really like what you have going here!"

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:28 am
Cerise laughed. "Pfffft, no! I have some in my hive though, duh. In the load gaper room, like a normal troll. I could go grab it super easy and all, though." She guessed the highblood wasn't used to the idea that some business owners did live in attached buildings to their businesses, and Cerise's hive was just through the back door. "I'm glad you like my ideas! I'm like, a mistress of pranks, so it's always fun to see a fellow connoisseur!" She grinned and did a little curtsy.

She didn't usually do deliveries, but she'd do anything if she got paid enough to bother, including using the super expensive and hard-to-buy-as-a-lowblood nut byproduct. "Of course I do deliveries. Do you have some special destinations in mind for these cupcakes?" The highblood introduced herself... Chiara. A great name!

"I'm Cerise! Cerise Koekje, of course. The best baker and pâtissiere in all Alternia!" She loved the grandiose introductions. Maybe one day she'd be rich enough to afford a real separate bakery and a place in Four Fronds where all these rich highbloods lived and could buy her stuff.

Micillia
<3

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara raised an eyebrow at that last deceleration. "The very best huh?" She took her time mulling that over. Sitting on the counter in the kitchen swinging her legs to some unknown beat. She was having an internal debate. She both wanted to prove this troll wrong publicly. Such a happy troll, the shock of loosing would surly leave a beautiful expression on her face. Chiara was more tempted to go this route, if only because she could also leave her lusus upset in the process.

No, there was something more she wanted, and this bakery was an ideal location. Chiara tried to turn her scheming grin into a friendly grin. "This is a pretty nice kitchen and all, but wow, i wonder what you would do if you had someone like, i don't know, a financial backer." Chiara let that soak in as she pretended to look around the kitchen. "You would, of course, get all the power as far as baking, business and the like go. Just someone to help you... spice up the place! Attract some highblood customers." Oh how Chiara wanted to babble the rest of her business deal her, but pacing was important. Gotta let low bloods think things over. Going too fast startles them like rabbits in the headlights. Whatever that saying means...

purplerosesbeauty
biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:45 pm
"Of course," Cerise said. No one could make meat cakes and grubloafs like she could. The rest of the bakers in this dump of a city were pretty lame, too. Hated when she stole their chairs, too! "You didn't answer my question though," she added, referring to the deliveries. Was this highblood a scatterbrain too?

She listened to Chiara ramble on about being a financial backer, and she listened dutifully, moving to the counter and picking up a dirty knife, wiping the blade with a cloth. She needed to chop some more nuts (and the chilis for Chiara's spicy cupcakes), and she couldn't do that with a dirty knife! Cerise nodded along. "Well, I already get highblood customers," she said with a smile. "You're here, aren't you?"

She rolled her eyes and pointed at her bowl of batter with the knife. "Now, we're already doing business. I'd rather finish that before jumping into anything else, silly! Besides," she said, pulling the dried ghost pepper out of her supply cabinet and starting to chop it up on the counter with a grin. "My bakery is fine! It's spicy enough, see."

Her eyes twitched characteristically, as she thought about what the blueblood said. How ridiculous! Trolls didn't come to her bakery in New Hemisect for atmosphere, they came because it was conveniently near their hivestems and had the best stuff, made from the best stolen ingredients. She'd make a new bakery with her savings somewhere nicer without a highblood loan shark hounding her.

"Oooh, how about a cupcake where it's made with salt instead of sugar?" she piped up, changing the subject to something less silly. If the blueblood kept this up, she'd have to kick her out, and that'd be sad because she still hadn't paid. "Which, by the way, you do need to pay me for the cupcakes. I'll do a baker's dozen, just for you! You know what that means, right?" she said, holding back a giggle.

Micillia
o:

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara scowled. This troll was being irritating. Didn't she know what would happen if she pissed off a highblood? "Yes, yes. Ill get you a list of who i want what sent to." Chiara lifted her dirty boots onto the counter, splattering bits of mud. Maybe she was going too fast, you have to ease into things with lowbloods. But Chiara's temper was already rising. Something about happy-go-lucky trolls rubbed her the wrong way. She fantasized about burning down this hive. It helped a little, sorta. Then the little redblood had the gall to bring up payment. Leaving without paying was an option, but it didn't get Chiara what she wanted.

Chiara heaved out a sigh, removed her boots from the counter and picked up a wash rag. "Yeah, don't worry about pay. Your going out of your way for me! No way i would leave you hanging." Chiara started wiping up her shoe muck. "So, why did you start a bakery? Most low bloods i know don't even try and aim for a goal or dream. What gave you the courage?"

purplerosesbeauty

Edit: Friendly one month reminder <3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:51 pm
"Good, hehehe." Cerise nodded with a cackle and started pouring the bowls of batter into the cupcake molds as Chiara spoke, trying to ignore her little display. Which was very hard. Because she was a little angry about it. But not to worry, she had friends who were a little higher up on the totem pole than Chiara!

She grinned and gestured to her shirt, where her cake symbol rested. "Duh! I was hatched to bake! Some of us have a job to do, so we take good care doing it, hehehehe. And most lowbloods gotta have a job, or they go broke and starve and don't get to wear nice clothes like me," she said, eye twitching as she put the cupcakes into the oven. "So, I started a bakery because I could right after I got a hive, and I'm great at baking, and the best at many things that trolls can't get anywhere else. You know, cool reasons. Courage is for losers who were afraid once."

Micillia
only took me five hundred years but here you areee

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Yeah..." Chiara started, giving the redblood's outfit a look. "Nice clothes... " She sighed. This troll was annoying. All Chiara wanted was her cupcakes and to be out of here. Trolls like this needed to be culled, lowblood or not. So full of themselves with little reason. Even her response to Chiara's oh so polite and courteous question was uppity. "So you don't have courage, its just dumb luck, huh." The blueblood drew out her question, trying to take up time. Chiara gave the cupcake timer a look, how much longer did she have to wait here. "I know a few redbloods like that, didn't last long for um tho." The blueblood shrugged uncaringly.

purplerosesbeauty
Sorry Chiara is so unpleasant v.v

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces