Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:43 pm
User Image

Morwen was bored.

She had just finished a fight, and she found she didn't know what else to do with herself. Sometimes, battles didn't last nearly as long as they needed to. She had come across two males who had just finished killing a meal together. They seemed quite proud of themselves when she came upon them, and offered her some meat from the goodness of their hearts.

Of course she accepted the invitation, eating her fill before attacking the first male. He had been so quick to surprise. One good slash across his throat had managed to cut through his mane, which had still been filling in, killing him fairly quickly.

The other lion had attacked at that, and had even managed to leave a fairly deep gash in her shoulder, but he didn't last much longer than his friend, in the end.

With that done, she had left the blood and the bodies behind her, moving along to fill the rest of her time. Her limping had brought her to a long, dry area with a few flat rocks to lie on. A good place to rest and try and recover.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:24 pm
User Image

Long, dark body stretched out across a large rock, Kira let her front paws dangle over the edge of the stone as she languished in the warmth of the sun. She was having a lazy day, having spent most of the day either sunbathing or wandering lazily.

Kira's ears twitched as the metallic tang of blood reached her nostrils. She opened her eyes and slowly looked around for the source of the smell. It didn't take long for her rose-colored gaze to rest on black lioness with a tattered and wet looking shoulder. She pushed herself to her paws and hailed the newcomer, "Hey there! Do you need some help?"

Cajanic

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:40 am
Morwen responded to the lioness asking if she would like some help perfectly reasonably- she snarled at her and extended her claws for a fight. She didn't, however, lash out, since she had managed to comprehend what the other had asked before going into defense mode.

Foolish rogues- how could anyone wander around asking others if they needed help? That was an excellent way to get yourself killed! She had just left two idiots dead for being too friendly.

She wasn't in the mood to kill a third, even if she was just as pathetic as the others had been. Someone else was bound to finish things sooner or later anyway.

"Unless you know how to heal wounds, I doubt you'd be of any use to me," she growled at the lioness bitterly, though she found herself a bit surprised when she finally gave the creature a look over.

She looked much more menacing than she sounded.

Rennekae

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:14 pm
Kira's ears flattened and she pulled her head back in surprise at the stranger's original response; she even raised a paw defensively, not that she thought she could win. She always forgot the hostility of most rogues. Not everyone took after her own heart. Probably more of a strategy than anything else; Kira was well aware of the threats strangers could pose - her own mother was killed before her eyes, after all.

The fur on her spine started to settle when the lioness responded. The dark lioness still wasn't being friendly, but at least she seemed content to keep her claws to herself. For now.

"As it happens, I do." Kira smiled. "For a time, I served as healer for a pride before we all went our separate ways. Do you want me to take a look?"

Cajanic

Kira tentatively took one paw step toward the stranger, being sure not to actually approach until she had the okay.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:15 pm
The dark lioness was a little surprised by the response of the intruder- it seemed as though she wasn't as useless as first assumed. But how was she to have known that this creature was a former healer from a pride? Anyone would have assumed she had no talents, right?

She frowned, narrowing her eyes suspiciously at the creature. "You may look if you actually have that sort of skill," she informed the other with a dangerously low voice, "but if you seek to try and attack me, I warn you that I just ended the lives of two male lions. Adding you to that body count would not be difficult for me. Just something to keep in mind."

While she was being very threatening, her body language was pretty relaxed, suggesting that she was not actually looking to attack the other, at least not at the moment. She wanted the help, after all. An infection would leave her weak and helpless.

Two things she hated more than anything else in the world.

Rennekae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:11 pm
Kira perked her ears forward and arched one brow. This lioness had the oddest way of speaking. She had no idea why the stranger thought she needed to be so aggressive, but Kira was sure there was a reason. Without considering whether the dark stranger's words were true, she shook her head and renewed her smile.

"I assure you I mean no harm. If I had, I'd hardly have announced my presence. Now. Let me take a look and we'll see what I can do."

Kira padded toward the strangers cautiously - even with permission, she was wary. Once she was within range, she stretched out her neck and sniffed carefully at the wound. Blood, metallic and bitter; dirt, musty and dry. No sign of infection, but the wound could still stand to be cleaned and treated.
Glancing around, Kira's pink eyes settled on what she needed - the bright, fiery colors of marigold growing in a clump near one of the rocks. "Wait here." She trotted over and gripped one of the flowers in her jaws, pulling it from the stem while trying not to crush the petals just yet. With her head bent, she noticed some cobwebs in a shaded crack in the rock; she reached in a wrapped them around her paw, then hobbled back to the stranger.
"Could you lie down?", she asked, hoping she could be understood around her mouthful flower.

Cajanic

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers