Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion
Soul Eater Official Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:38 pm
DarkHellBoy19
Starz-N-Madness
DarkHellBoy19
Starz-N-Madness
DarkHellBoy19

It's been a while since I've watched Vampire Knight but I remember he was wearing one of the day class uniforms at the convention I went too. lol
I'll have to give it a watch, I've just been hearing about a lot lately so maybe that's a sign. xD
I have watched Soul Eater and I got a few episodes in Soul Eater Not but I lost interest in that one. sweatdrop
That's amazing- I wish I saw him dress up as that.
It's a sign! LOL. It's worth a shot- see if you like it.

I actually never watched Soul Eater Not! I'll watch it and tell you what I think lol. Who is your favoutite character?

I'll look up the Persona series then but where do I start? Seems like there is so many games for this series. x_x lol
I'm gonna have to say Stein is still my favorite, he's just got this uncanny way about him that I like. How about you? :3

Ya, Persona has been around for a long time!
If you want to watch the anime, then that would be Persona 4!
Playing the games, honestly, I have only started playing PersonaQ. Persona 4 Arena is fun- it's a fighting game! Super fun!

I love Stein! Honestly, I love all the characters in Soul Eater, which is why I enjoyed it so much. I love Death the Kid, as well. I'm thinking of cosplaying as him, but a girl version. ^^~

I'll look at the anime first and then I'll find a list of how the games go in order o3o
Death the Kid is like my inner self when my OCD kicks in xD lol
You should do it! biggrin I think it would be fun to cosplay as Stein but I would want to roll around in a chair all day lol

I guess you would play the games in order, but I heard the first Persona game was terrible. So the order would be: P1, P2: Innocent Sin, P2: Eternal Punishment, P3 (Portable or FES if you can because I heard it was better), P4 (Golden, if possible), then P4 Arena (so much fun!).

They aren't all really sequels exactly, but all four do talk about previous events and characters. 1 and 2 are more of a direct relation with each other just like Persona 3 and 4 are. Even if you start with 3 then move on to 4, you'll be fine.

Aww, thank you! Hopefully I will have the time and money to do so! Omg, I'm the exact same way, which is why I was so drawn to his character!
Same with Stein- I'd love to roll on that wheelie chair all day! I actually do that at work sometimes! LOL xP You should cosplay as Stein! That seems like it would be a lot of fun!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:44 pm
Starz-N-Madness
DarkHellBoy19
Starz-N-Madness
DarkHellBoy19
Starz-N-Madness
DarkHellBoy19

It's been a while since I've watched Vampire Knight but I remember he was wearing one of the day class uniforms at the convention I went too. lol
I'll have to give it a watch, I've just been hearing about a lot lately so maybe that's a sign. xD
I have watched Soul Eater and I got a few episodes in Soul Eater Not but I lost interest in that one. sweatdrop
That's amazing- I wish I saw him dress up as that.
It's a sign! LOL. It's worth a shot- see if you like it.

I actually never watched Soul Eater Not! I'll watch it and tell you what I think lol. Who is your favoutite character?

I'll look up the Persona series then but where do I start? Seems like there is so many games for this series. x_x lol
I'm gonna have to say Stein is still my favorite, he's just got this uncanny way about him that I like. How about you? :3

Playing the games, honestly, I have only started playing PersonaQ. Persona 4 Arena is fun- it's a fighting game! Super fun!

I love Stein! Honestly, I love all the characters in Soul Eater, which is why I enjoyed it so much. I love Death the Kid, as well. I'm thinking of cosplaying as him, but a girl version. ^^~

I'll look at the anime first and then I'll find a list of how the games go in order o3o
You should do it! biggrin I think it would be fun to cosplay as Stein but I would want to roll around in a chair all day lol

I guess you would play the games in order, but I heard the first Persona game was terrible. So the order would be: P1, P2: Innocent Sin, P2: Eternal Punishment, P3 (Portable or FES if you can because I heard it was better), P4 (Golden, if possible), then P4 Arena (so much fun!).

They aren't all really sequels exactly, but all four do talk about previous events and characters. 1 and 2 are more of a direct relation with each other just like Persona 3 and 4 are. Even if you start with 3 then move on to 4, you'll be fine.

Aww, thank you! Hopefully I will have the time and money to do so! Omg, I'm the exact same way, which is why I was so drawn to his character!
Same with Stein- I'd love to roll on that wheelie chair all day! I actually do that at work sometimes! LOL xP You should cosplay as Stein! That seems like it would be a lot of fun!

Ok that clears things up then, I'm so use to games going in a certain order ( Tales of Graces f is the same way even though it's a series) since they usually connect to one another but if that's the case I'll go by the order you recommend.
I wish I could roll in a chair all day too but sadly I don't sit in chairs at all during work x_x lol More than likely I'll crash too
I have so many cosplay I want to do so that'll have to go on the waiting list but Stein seems like a fun character to cosplay as biggrin  

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:50 pm
DarkHellBoy19
Starz-N-Madness
DarkHellBoy19
Starz-N-Madness
DarkHellBoy19

Ok that clears things up then, I'm so use to games going in a certain order ( Tales of Graces f is the same way even though it's a series) since they usually connect to one another but if that's the case I'll go by the order you recommend.
I wish I could roll in a chair all day too but sadly I don't sit in chairs at all during work x_x lol More than likely I'll crash too
I have so many cosplay I want to do so that'll have to go on the waiting list but Stein seems like a fun character to cosplay as biggrin

(We should talk more under the thread, Favourite Video Games , if you want to.)

Honestly, look up the previews for the games to see if you'd be interested it them. I hope I helped a bit.

What do you do for work, again? I'm an esthetician, so when I pain the girl's nails, I'm in my little wheelie chair.. it's quite fun.

I have a huge list of cosplays I want to do as well! (:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:56 pm
Starz-N-Madness
DarkHellBoy19
Starz-N-Madness
DarkHellBoy19
Starz-N-Madness
DarkHellBoy19

Honestly, look up the previews for the games to see if you'd be interested it them. I hope I helped a bit.

What do you do for work, again? I'm an esthetician, so when I pain the girl's nails, I'm in my little wheelie chair.. it's quite fun.

(I'll probably head over there soon but thank you for the advice! lol )

I work in frozen at a health food store called Sprouts :3  

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:04 pm
DarkHellBoy19
Starz-N-Madness
DarkHellBoy19
Starz-N-Madness
DarkHellBoy19

(I'll probably head over there soon but thank you for the advice! lol )

I work in frozen at a health food store called Sprouts :3

(Haha, awesomesauce. See you there!)

That's great! I'm really into all that natural stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:05 pm
What's everyones favourite character in Soul Eater?  

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:25 am
Being October it reminds me of the Soul Eater series, Everything about the series especially the characters reminds me of Halloween. biggrin If you have not seen this Anime or read the Manga now is the time. My favorite character is Maka and I have taken a lot of Soul Eater Cosplayer photos over the years.  
Anime, Manga, & Video Game Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff