Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Scott Family Flat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:26 am
User Image

Living Room
Dining Area
Kitchen
Bedroom
Bathroom

- Home of the Scotts.
- Flat located above Sugarplum's in Diagon Alley.
- Uriel works as a healer at St. Mungo's in London.
- Olyvia owns and operates Sugarplum's.
- Connected to the Floo Network.
- Flat frequently smells like baked goods.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:27 am
LOCATIONS

- Uriel -
home

- Lyv -
home

- Basil -
home

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:28 am
PETS

- Uriel's rabbit, Honey -

- Lyv's cat, Ginger -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

I find it funny that you're the only
                                                      One I never looked for
                                                      There is
                                                      something in your loving
                                                      That tears down my walls

Olyvia had stopped trying to dye her hair when she'd gotten pregnant with Basil. They'd decided they might as well start trying soon after getting married and then bam she was pregnant. It was a little ironic honestly. They had taken forever to start dating and then engaged and then finally married yet it only took like 2 seconds to get pregnant. It made her laugh a little bit. The pregnancy had been rather easy on her honestly which was shocking yet nice. She had even been able to work through most of it... though living right above her shop did make that a bit easier. And the birth had been... awful... but that was okay that was to be expected. She'd been present during Melody's birth... and pretty much anything was better than that.

It'd been 4 months since Basil's birth and to say she was as happy as a clam... was a bit of exaggeration. She loved her son dearly of course and she thought he was the cutest little bean in the entire world, but god being a mother was exhausting. She felt like she hadn't slept an entire 8 hours in over 4 months.... which was accurate seeing as the last few months of pregnancy she hadn't been sleeping well due to being whale and then a baby that didn't sleep through the night meant even more lack of sleep. As if on cue she heard Basil's adorable whimper and yawned before finally rolling out of bed and making her way to his crib. Uriel wasn't in bed, which made her assume he was up and about already... or her tossing and turning had made him sleep on the couch again. Either were possible.

Lyv leaned over the crib and lifted the adorable little boy from his crib and cuddled him to her chest before heading out to the main room. "Good morning love of my life." She chimed as she entered the room, before heading towards the kitchen to find herself breakfast and a bottle for Basil before he started screaming bloody murder. "Do you want anything specific to eat Uriel?"

The sweetest devotion
                                                      Hitting me like an explosion
                                                      All of my life, I've been frozen
                                                      The sweetest devotion I've known

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:47 pm
I feel like new sunglasses, like a brand new pair of jeans;
I feel like taking chances, I feel a lot like seventeen.
I feel like windows rolled down, new city, streets and cabs;
I feel like anything can happen, laughing-
You take me right back, when we were kids...
Never thought I'd feel like this.

User Image
U R I E L
A D A I R
S C O T T

Former HufflepuffMugglebornFather of OneHealer

Uriel had no idea what his parents had ever complained about; it wasn't as if raising an infant was difficult or stressful. The terribly thing was that he was only really half-joking. Obviously, parenting a baby was no walk in the park, but it wasn't as if he hadn't known exactly what he was getting into. He'd been helping look after his younger siblings since the age of what, nine or ten? Granted, none of them had ever been infants, but he'd known how to change a diaper and put a kid down for a nap, and more importantly, he'd known how to keep calm and patient in the event of temper tantrums and the like. Not that he had to worry about that for a while yet; Basil wasn't even crawling yet, never mind throwing fits over not being able to have sweets for dinner or something.

Uriel had always know he'd wanted to be a father, which he supposed was odd because he was a bloke, and also because his younger siblings had exasperated and irritated him to no end growing up. Perhaps it was selfishly tied up in wanting a family of his own creation, to be able to look at someone and tell they were biologically related to him. But selfish or not, he'd loved his son from the moment he'd laid eyes on him. He'd thought he'd known what it was like- after all, he loved Tally and Tara and Billie- but this was different. He'd do anything for Basil. And he'd do anything for Lyv. He'd been a bit worried, that even though they'd been very much trying to have a child, that the pregnancy and/or birth would make them tense or short with one another from the stress, or that one of them would grow to resent the other later, for feeling that it had all happened too soon. But if anything, it had seemed to bring them even closer.

Having always been an early riser, Uriel had been careful not to wake up Lyv when he'd gotten up; she needed her sleep, especially now that Basil was finally starting to settle into something resembling a sleeping schedule. Not that he hadn't lost his fair share of sleep as well, but he didn't want her falling asleep on her feet and burning or cutting herself by accident while working. He'd checked on Basil, but the tiny boy had still been fast asleep, to his relief, and he was standing in the kitchen, slightly less bleary now that he'd finished his tea, and enjoying the summer morning sunlight pouring in, when Lyv came in with their son. "Good morning ray of sunshine," he returned with a wry grin, although he hadn't been entirely sure if she was speaking to him or Basil. Regardless, he thought the nickname was fitting since Lyv had blonde hair for the first time in years. The last time he'd seen her this blonde they'd been in school together, which now seemed like a century ago. "If you feel like making anything... otherwise I think me and my raisin bran will be fine." He waved at Basil, who was still sleepily cuddling his mother, and brushed a hand through his sun's fine hair before kissing his wife on the cheek.

OOC:
Devlyn Maycry

Like when I close my eyes and don't even care if anyone sees me dancing;
Like I can fly, and don't even think of touching the ground.
Like a heartbeat skip, like an open page-
Like a one way trip on an aeroplane...
It's the way that I feel when I'm with you, brand new;
I feel like for the first time in a long time I am not afraid.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

I find it funny that you're the only
                                                      One I never looked for
                                                      There is
                                                      something in your loving
                                                      That tears down my walls

Olyvia blinked, suddenly realizing he had food already. Wow mom brain was almost as bad as pregnancy brain. She blinked and yawned, using her free hand to rub one of her eyes. Basil copied her motion, rubbing his own eye before giggling at his father and reaching both hands towards him. Lyv smiled and handed the child over to her husband before looking in the cupboards for a bowl for herself. "I don't think I should be cooking anything elaborate if I couldn't even notice you had food already." She said with a snort.

She filled her bowl with some cereal and grabbed a bottle from the fridge that Basil had failed to finish in the middle of the night. As she crunched on her cereal she mumbled a spell under her breath and tapped the bottle with her wand, heating the milk to a perfect temperature for the baby. "Mmm will you feed him dear?" She asked, holding the bottle out to him as she crunched on more cereal. She was hoping the food would kickstart her brain and get her thinking at a normal pace again.

The sweetest devotion
                                                      Hitting me like an explosion
                                                      All of my life, I've been frozen
                                                      The sweetest devotion I've known

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Graveyard (Trash)