[PRP] Pregnant and Grouchy (Parv x Ment x Chopoa) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image

Parv was well grouchy. The female had been beautiful, she was a flirt, she had the world at her paws. Now she was fat, the bases of her mountains stretching low bellow her. Groaning slightly the female lowered herself down and took a seat in the shade. She fidgeted trying to find a comfortable position and finally decided to just flop herself over onto her side, with her ever growing stomach she didn't know what else to do.

Parv couldn't believe she had gotten herself into this mess and the worst part of it was the male who had helped her get here had disappeared. He had been so beautiful with a pelt to match hers and he had left long before she ever knew that she was pregnant. Now she was alone again, though clearly she wouldn't be alone for much longer with the size her stomach had gotten to.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image

Ment and Chopoa rummaged through the dirt for anything they could find which would make trinkets beautiful enough to trade with others. They were low on supplies, and Orchideé was far more interested in using things like seashells lately to make her own, which left Ment and Chopoa to do the harder rummaging. With over a hundred paces dividing the two they searched, inspecting the earth, moving grasses and rocks and digging as the went. The best treasures were always under the earth; the easiest were upon the shore.

As Ment was furiously digging a hole into the dirt, Chopoa was inspecting the topside of the ground. Beak pecking at the dirt as she went. Half of her attention being on anything she could use, like seeds or rocks, half looking for worms to shove into her mouth because she could use a snack.

As She pecked on the ground, Chopoa saw something blue in the distance and her eyes lit up. It was such a pretty blue, like the water by the ocean once was. And with something that blue, Ment could surely make a wonderful ear cuff to barter for something good, like a kill, or maybe some hide for her to hide under when it rained.

Chopoa didn't see the lion in which the pretty blue belonged to, resting on her side and being very pregnant. She hopped up to the pretty blue and pecked at the edges of it lightly to see what it was. It was fur. She found some fur! Excellent! That would be very useful to Ment for his craftings. Without hesitation, the small blue, black and white bird pecked at the blue end of the lioness's tail and plucked some hairs right from it.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:35 pm
"What the hell" Parv yelled swinging her tail around in an attempt to swat whatever it was that had just plucked fur from her tail. She tried to sit up and see what was down by her rump but frankly that wasn't exactly an area the extremely pregnant lioness was able to visualize right now.

"When I get up I am going to kill whoever you are." Parv growled. The pretty mountainous lion had never been very nice, but in her pregnancy she had become down right mean. It hadn't helped that she had been on her own for her whole pregnancy and in the last few weeks she hadn't exactly been able to get around and do too much.

"Who comes along and plucks fur from a pregnant lioness's tail while she sleeps. Because in truth Parv had fallen asleep up until the plucking began.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:15 pm
Chopoa was stunned by the growl that came forth, and the realization that the fur that was tightly clenched within her beak had been attached to something, particularly someone, who was alive. She starred up at the very pregnant blue and cream colored lioness, with markings that resembled mountains and she found herself quite afraid to move.

What she could do, however, was open her mouth very wide and let out the loudest squawk ever heard. The blue tuft of fur that Chopoa had plucked as a prize floated down to the ground, mixing in with the dirt as she squawked louder and louder, "MENT! MENT HELP ME! MENT!"

Ment had been a couple hundred feet away, about half a foot into the dirt when he heard Chopoa's squawks and scrambled out of his hole, his white fur covered in dust and mildly wet earth. He rushed towards the high pitched squawking of his long-time companion when he noticed the very blue, very pretty, and enormously pregnant lioness who had faced his companion and looked everything but pleased.

About fifteen feet away from the pair, Ment slowed his gait until he came to a stop, green eyes wide as he watched the lioness cautiously. He called out to his companion, "I'm here Chopoa. What... What's going on here? Are you ok?"

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:22 pm
Parv barely gave the dirty white and red male a second look, she had managed to drag her heavy self up to her feat and was now ready to eat the black and white avian that had so unceremoniously ripped her fur out, the nerve of some creatures.

"No I am most certainly not okay." she barked in response to the males question paying no attention to the fact that the male was likely not speaking to her. "Does this stupid thing belong to you because I do believe I have found my self dinner." she said licking her lips with a cruel smile.

She began to move towards the avian, a glint to her eyes that showed she most certainly meant business.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:33 pm
"He was asking me!" The bird squawked, hoping backward as quickly as she possibly could to try and get away from the pregnant lioness. She very much feared for her safety at this point because it wouldn't be the first time a pregnant lioness has tried to make her into a meal, and she certainly didn't want it to come true this time.

"Woah, woah, woah. Wait just a minute," Ment said quickly, decidedly putting himself between the bird and the very angry, very pregnant lioness. He gave the mountain marked female a smile and tried to get her to meet his green gaze so it was off his bird companion, even for a moment.

"Now, that's a little harsh, don't you think? Chopoa isn't stupid at all. She was just doing what I asked her to do," Ment said, the satchel of shiny goodies, and crafting materials jingling and clanking against his white and red fur. " And I asked her to find me the prettiest material for us to use in our crafts. Clearly she thought you were a very beautiful looking material. And I can see why, what with all that pretty blue."

As Ment tried to talk the lioness down, Chopoa continued hopping away, looking back almost pained the the now dusty fur clump laying several feed away from her currently. "She's going to try and eat me, Ment. Don't let her eat me! The girls will be upset with that!"

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:21 pm
Parv sat back and thought about what the lion had said. On one hand she was still very very angry with stupid little bird, and yes it was stupid despite what the lion had said. On the other hand the lion had paid her a compliment that frankly the overly large lion needed. She once thought of herself as the most beautiful thing that had graced the earth, now that she was so big with her pregnancy she was feeling a little less than pretty.

"Well I am beautiful." she conceded. Relaxing a little more, coming right back on her haunches. "Though I have to point out you should teach your bird that when you tell it to scavenge for items it should only scavenge from things that are no longer leaving. As you can see I am very much living, not only am I living but I am creating life." she said gesturing to her stomach that she could swear had grown even during this short conversation.

"I however do have a way you could make it up to me." she said a glint her eyes. She could see now she could have this whole situation turn out in her favour, and in the end all that happened was a rude awaking from a nap and a little bit fur lost from her tail tuff.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:27 am
nessiaing

Chopoa ruffled herself a little indignantly and made some rather unhappy sounding tweets to herself at the nerve of the lioness before her. She was not his bird. If anything, he was her lion. He'd get lost and get himself killed if she didn't look after him. He'd have lost the cubs, and then poor Orchidee and Maua would have been all by themselves in the world if she hadn't been around to keep tabs on them.

One of Ment's ears flicked back in the direction of Chopoa's protest and he tried his best not to laugh at how she was handling the situation. She was generally far more suited in matters of interspecies diplomacy than he was, but today was just not her day.

He continued his cheesy grin as the lioness became relaxed and abandoned her idea of making Chopoa into a meal for her, and what was probably a million cubs by the size of her stomach. Or at least Ment thought it was a million cubs. He never really knew. He was never around a female that was actually pregnant with any of his children.

"I'm sure it was just an accident. Chopoa and I have been looking for a long while now for the prettiest things to make our crafts with, and we've been falling a little short lately. It was just excitement, I'm sure," Ment commented, his ears pinning to his head as he chuckled a little, eyes wandering back again to the lionesses' very swollen stomach.

"Ah, yes... You are indeed very pregnant." Ment said, now a little more nervous than he'd like to admit. Pregnant ladies scared him. Even the tiny ones became the fiercest creatures imaginable when they were full of pups or cubs, or protecting eggs. "I'm sure they'll all be very lovely cubs."

Chopoa gave another loud chirp when Parv indicated that Ment could do something to make it up to her. A warning for the two to get away while they could before they got themselves into anymore trouble than they already were, but Ment ignored it.

"Make it up to you?" Ment smiled, scratching a bit of dust out from behind his ear. "Howwwww exactly do you propose we make it up to you?"

"Ment the girls are waiting," Chopoa hissed lowly from her beak.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:48 am
hibi-tea

Parv shot the offending avian one deathly glare before going back to ignoring the thing that had caused all of these problems in the first place. She put her ears back and turned towards the white and red male, with a smile. He really did have a way with words, Parv found her mind spinning with possibilities. Perhaps she could get this male to take care of her and these cubs. He was good enough looking, though not as spectacularly handsome as the cubs father was, but look at where he had gotten her.

"Well as I have mentioned, and you have aptly noticed I am verrrrrry pregnant, and moving around is rather difficult. The avian you call a companion was looking like an easy meal but since you say she is a friend of yours, I'm wondering if perhaps you wouldn't mind getting me some lunch. I will forgive the indiscretion and even give you some of my fur to make whatever you wish of it."

Parv felt she was driving a pretty hard bargain here, and as if to really drive home how hungry she was her stomach let out a growl just at the right time. She turned her pleading eyes up towards the male lion, she could certainly play the roll of damsel in distress.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:24 am
nessiaing

Chopoa rolled her eyes hard at lioness and her request. This was not the first time someone had come along trying to work over Ment for something, and it would not be the last. The fluffed bird chirped again, scratching her feet against the ground as she felt some grubs squirm around beneath it. At the very least, she was offering something in return for his help. If he was smart he'd take the fur.

Ment gave the lioness a smile, his tail flicking behind him perplexed by her offer. Usually when someone was asking him for something, there wasn't an offer in return and he didn't exactly feel right about the bargain going on here. After all, he was trying to save Chopoa's skin and now he's bartering with the lioness? If she was willing to give what Chopoa accidentally took in the first place, then maybe she really did need some help.

"Ahh, you don't... you don't need to do that," Ment replied, giving Parv a grin, "We'd be happy to help. I'll just send Chopoa to fetch the girls. They're much better hunters than I am. I just sit around and look handsome and make Dad jokes."

Ment looked back to Chopoa, who had an enraged and absolutely defeated look on her face at to what was taking place. He gave her a nervous grin, knowing that at least being in hot water with the bird would only get him pecked at and ignored for a few days tops.

"Chopoa, could you go fetch Orchideé and Maua? Please?" He asked, pleading with Chopoa from his spot.

Chopoa fluffed up to the point where she was almost indistinguishable from an angry sea urchin. But she breathed in heavily, and sighed audibly before responding, "Fine, Ment. I will go grab the girls."

The small blue, black and white bird unfluffed herself and took flight to go and fetch Ment's children, leaving him and the lioness alone together. Ment sighed quick, knowing Chopoa was not very happy with him, but he put on the best smile he could and turned back to Parv.

"I'm sorry about that. Chopoa is... very protective over all of us. Uhm, but anyway! We haven't exactly introduced ourselves yet. I'm Peremende'Ment, a crafter. And you are?"

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:37 am
hibi-tea

The mountain pelted lioness felt herself relax just a little as the bird was sent away. She had no reason to fear the bird, but she did find that its mere presence to be a great annoyance. She did hope however that where ever it was collecting the girls from that it wasn't too far Parv really could use a meal.

"A crafter." Parv said with a nod, at least now the desire for some of her fur was more understandable. "I don't mind giving some of my fur to you, I mean you certainly can have the clump that was already stolen." she said gesturing to the fur that was still on the ground.

"Well Peremende'Ment I would say it is a pleasure but I think we both know that would be a little bit of a lie, though I do find your company much more pleasant than the avians." she said with a little laugh. "My name is Parvati, I'm well I'm not much of anything right now." she said. It was sad truth the lioness really didn't know what she was going to do with herself anymore.

"Are you a travelling crafter or do you belong to a pride?" she asked. Parv liked prides the sense of home and safety that they could give, although she didn't exactly have one right now, she had been told about one close by and was intending on going to it before the cubs arrived.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:03 pm
nessiaing

Ment gave Parv a small smile, a genuine one because he could tell that look of someone who didn't know their place in the world anymore. She had once been part of a pride, it was obvious since her first question to him about anything was whether or not he had been apart of one.

He nodded his head to her question, confirming which part he nodded to, "I'm a traveling crafter now. I wasn't once. I lived in a pride, with my girls, but one day the skies grew dark and the rains started and before everyone knew it, we all were fleeing."

It bothered the girls talking about it more than it bothered him. They were born into a pride, and the thought of not having it anymore was too painful for them to be reminded about. Ment, however, started life without a pride and basically by himself. So it didn't bother him so much to talk about it. For awhile there was peace, and his children were safe.

"I don't know what it was, but the ocean grew big and came crashing onto the beaches. We got out in time. I don't know who didn't," Ment said, giving a simple shrugg, "But that's all that matters about me. I have my girls, and Chopoa. But I'm sure you've had your own interesting life, Parvati."

He looked back down at the lioness's swollen stomach, clearly ready to burst at a moment's and he felt extremely guilty. Because this is something he's done not once, not twice, but three times and he never bothered to even think on it. Not until Gaelle came marching back, cubs in tow and laid them at his feet going 'These are yours'.

"...He's not around, is he?" Ment asked bluntly, dropping his cheesy charm and compliments.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:10 am
hibi-tea

"That sounds scary." Parv said, she couldn't imagine having her home washed away by a big wave. water seems to be quite powerful, and sometimes she wondered if living so close to the water was a good idea. It seemed more powerful than any of them understood.

"I lost my home too, it was taken over by angry lionesses." It hadn't been a great experience, but it sounded like it was less traumatic then what had happened to Ment's home.

Parv watched the males eyes drift down towards her swollen stomach, it hadn't been the first time that he had looked at it but in all honesty it was kind of hard not to look at it.

"No no he isn't around anymore." Parv answered simply, "He didn't know though. You know before he left." Parv shuffled her feet a little. She hadn't really talked to anyone about this hell she hadn't even seen anyone since she realized she was knocked up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:06 am
nessiaing

"It was, but everyone got out ok. And the girls are still here, so that's all that matters," He smiled.

He listened to Parv's story about her home being ransacked by angry lionesses, and how the father of her cubs wasn't around, or even knew that she was pregnant. He starred for a moment before sighing and settling himself down across from the lioness with the very swollen stomach.

He couldn't help but feel very guilty for the situation the lioness was in. They weren't his cubs, but it's not like he didn't understand her situation. After all, he was guilty of what she was going through himself. He reflected for a moment on all the children he's never met, and how his only link to them is the infrequent updates he got from Orchidee when she did have a vision about them. And the fact that in all this time, he had only met one of them, and how her life was less than ideal.

"That's hard. I'm sorry," Ment murmured, "It's not easy raising cubs on your own, Parvati. I mean, I had two and I was so stressed out by it, I started going bald on my tail for a time."

He gave her a sympathetic smile and chuckled a bit, trying to cheer her up with his own petty misfortunes. He couldn't let her be out here by herself. She was very pregnant, and he imagined that there was quite a few cubs in that stomach. And to care for all of them, while taking care of herself? He couldn't imagine it. He had Chopoa the whole time, so it was easier for him having someone to watch his daughters.

"Look....This isn't my place at all, and if you're uncomfortable with it I totally understand, but you're welcome to stay with us," He offered, tilting his head towards her a bit. "The girls won't mind because they're sweet kids, and Chopoa will deal with it, but I don't feel comfortable with you just kind of being out here on your own with a bunch of cubs on the way. I've met people who have been in that situation, and many times it doesn't end up well... You should consider it...."

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:42 pm
hibi-tea

Parv was honestly a little shocked by the males offer. She had noticed that the male had looked at her stomach a few time and in all honesty she was pretty sure that she had noticed looks of sympathy in his eyes. SHe was sure after all that she looked utterly pathetic so pregnant she could barely move and all alone.

"I well, wow that is quite the offer." Parv stumbled on her words while she was trying to digest what Ment was offering her, it was big it was huge it was a lot. "There was a pride I was looking at, I was considering going there I don't know, this is well its a lot." Parv began to feel a touch light headed overwhelmed with just about everything.

"Are you sure your girls wouldn't mind?" Parv knew that in general she didn't tend to get along with females, as was evident with the female bird that had left here in a huff. "I would never be able to repay you." she said, she was clearly leaning towards going with him she just hadn't found the way to say yes yet.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff