Submit

Siel Kosane
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

Mingle RP: Get Your Toes Wet

User Image

The newly accepted Muse State Military Personnel are beginning to arrive in the inner city, ready to be granted their new accommodation and be formally inducted into their
                   Squads. The trains arrive in the morning, but the induction isn't until the next day, so the arrivals have time to explore and meet others like them who have chosen to join up.
                   Many decide to follow an old Muse City Tradition and visit the Central Gardens, filled with shallow pools, grassy parks and plenty of trees and small rivers.

User Image

Participants may enter this short RP at any time, and they'll enter whichever area the RP is up to!
                   The RP starts out in the streets outside of the Central Train Station, and then when the first participants are ready, they take a short tram ride to the Central Gardens, to have
                   some fun in the water and enjoy the park. Many participants will meet old friends, and find out that they too have applied to join the Muse State Military.

Participants should think about these questions, as the topics may come up in this RP:
                       ▪ Have you come from outside of the State of Muse? From another state perhaps? Or have you lived in Muse all your life?
                       ▪ Have you lived alone, or with friends or family, up to this point?
                       ▪ Do you have any places in Muse you love going to? A Japanese Restaurant? The War Games Simulation Centre (where players play airsoft-like rounds of deathmatches
                       and such)?
                       ▪ Do you know of any friends, old or recent, who are joining the Muse State Military too? You might meet them again and be able to catch up while you're here.
                       ▪ How old are you? What do you look like? Is there anything you always bring with you wherever you go? Trinkets, a Laptop perhaps?

When you're ready, post away and Roleplay your entrance into the area that the RP is up to, and meet up with others and start mingling!

Fun fact: This Mingle-RP is set up in a similar style to how Missions will be set up, with Attached Text and Images, movement from area to area, and so on.

User Image
               CURRENT AREA | Central Train Station - Front
                    Safe Area.
                    No post requirement to traverse. Just meet up with others and decide when you'd like to move onto the next area. Post the attached text when you and the others
                    want to move to the next area.
Attached Text:
[quote="Siel Kosane"][/quote]

[color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=11]Ready to move onto the next area![/size]

Previous Areas
                    None yet!

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image
xxxxCentral Train Station - Front
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
User Image

xxxxThe Train ride was longer than expected, but smooth enough not to make your body sore. High-tech transportation is the only way to go.

xxxxStill a little sleepy, but ready to stretch some muscles and hit the day hard, you step outside the Train Station with your things and deposit them into the Military Pickup Box in front
xxxxof the entrance. Your clothes and possessions will be picked up later in the day and delivered to your new accommodation, so the rest of today has you free to explore without lugging
xxxxit all around. You're welcome to hang onto a few things like trinkets or a laptop though, if you want.

xxxxThe air's clean, most likely thanks to the Weather Shield installed around the city perimeter, keeping the weather favorable throughout the day and managing pollution. You have a
xxxxlittle money on you, probably enough to get a meal or two, but then you'll have to depend on your new accommodation and military salary to pick up the rest.

xxxxOthers seem to have arrived with you, some semi-familiar faces -- should you approach, or act all mysterious?

xxxxNo matter what though, you haven't been to the Central Gardens in a long time, or maybe ever, so following the advice of the tourist pamphlet stuffed into your pocket and visiting
xxxxthem with the other new arrivals could be a good spend of your time.

xxxxTime to hit the inner city a bit!

User Image

xxxxThread is now OPEN! Post away.

User Image  

Siel Kosane
Captain

Siel Kosane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:43 am
User Image

Siel Kosane
User Image

User Image   Siel stepped off the train, happy not to be traveling at such high speeds anymore. Speed wasn't the problem, it was the gentle
   vibrations bounding through the cabin; undetectable to most, but a soft, numbing, sensitive agony for Siel. A powerful sense of
   touch had its downsides. At least now, the inner city air greeted him well. It was cleaner than the air from the rest of the city, due to
   the Weather Shield being most effective in the middle of its range.

Always in analysis, Siel had to give himself his own verbal cue to snap out of thought. "Ugh. Right." he muttered, blinking.

Over to the front of the station he walked, and in the Pickup Box his bag went. All that was left on his person was his wallet,
   fastened against his belt, and a small, black neoprene case strapped against his back, containing a small Personal Terminal.
   Clearly, he was a fan of being able to use both arms at all times, so having very little weigh you down, and yet everything you'd
   need for a day out, kept him without a bulky husk around his body.

Even his clothing was thin; thin, smooth black fabric with some slight purple trimmings, and not very much bagginess among it. He
   felt the cold -- he just never felt uncomfortable by it. He could live in a freezer for a while and probably wouldn't mind it. At least with
   lightweight clothes and almost nothing to carry, he could ensure he could move freely without tiring too fast.

It had been perhaps his seventh visit to the Inner City, but then it all looked the same to Siel, and so a sense of familiarity was still
   there.

"I'll have to give Reed a call, I guess." he commented aloud to himself, sitting down on one of the benches outside the station.
   "A sponsor with no patience," he sighed in defeat, before pulling out his PT, "maybe I'll only be fired this time."

Looking at the PT for a moment, he realised how damning his comment was of the man who had helped him get special
   consideration with his military application. "Maybe now's not the best time.", he said to himself, feeling his poor mood
   probably wouldn't do him any favors when talking to Reed.

A poor mood it was, but only because of having to travel. Surely it'd improve today, especially if other new arrivals were interested
   in hanging out together. Siel put his PT away and thought about food -- he'd gone too long without it again, without realising, again.

"An Inner City Vending Machine," Siel caught a glimpse of a vending machine a few benches away, and got up to take a look at it,
   before sighing in disappointment, "...with Inner City prices." His wallet wasn't packed right now, and while he could use
   something to eat, he figured waiting for a main meal would help him last the day a little longer. "Too much focus on getting here,
   not enough common sense to pack a lunch." He bellowed, but quickly silenced himself, realising he was talking out loud
   again.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:03 am
User Image

User ImageFreya DergunriUser Image

As the train reached the Inner City terminal, Freya couldn't help but feel a little on edge. She knew her parents were aware of her return to Muse and even that her father had a job in the Inner City. Maybe I can just avoid him all together she thinks as she slowly exits the train. Walking over towards area that new military personnel placed their main bags, she carefully places her black suitcase. She wasn't certain what was in it but her mother had sent it before Freya was to return and simply said it had everything she would need for the service. "At least they accept what I am going to do now." she mumbles to herself.

Looking around, she takes in all the people coming and going on the terminal. Brushes a few strands of her brown hair over her shoulder, she adjusts the strap to her shoulder bag and lets out a sigh. She had begun to analyse people passing her again. It was something she tended to do and her teacher had told her on more then one occasion to not do it outside of a fight. Shaking her head, she tries to look around without really looking too much into people. That was until she spotted a young man sitting on a bench. Frowning, she tilts her head slightly and studies him for a moment. Where she was in an outfit of white and red that to some may seem to be made out of a heavy kind of fabric, the young man on the bench was in purples and black.

What an odd choice of coloring. Although I'm not one to judge. she thinks before an idea hits her. Smiling, she rushes over towards the bench. She was taking a chance in thinking he wasn't some weirdo and was possibly someone else joining the military. "Hello!" she says happily as she skids to a stop in front of him. Once she got joining with even a slight run she had a hard time stopping herself. Placing her hands behind her back she leans forward slightly. "Are you here for the...umm...what was it again...military joining thing? Normally I don't forget what things are called but for some reason I have today." she says laughing and holding out her right hand to him. "Hello my name is Freya, Freya Dergunri. What's yours?"

[Out Of Coffee:]

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Siel Kosane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image

Siel Kosane
User Image

User Image   Perhaps something that worked in his favor more often than not, when something sudden would happen, Siel wouldn't react much.
   His reaction speed itself was great, but he had developed a fair amount of control over his unintentional, instinctive reactions to
   sudden noises or images.

But whoever this was, she was making the extra effort to be sudden.

"Purrf!" Siel suddenly coughed, jolting just a little as the girl loudly announced "Hello!", before managing it and silencing himself.
   He regained his composure and switched entirely into observe mode, not reacting, and just listening.

"Are you here for the...umm...what was it again...military joining thing? Normally I don't forget what things are called but for some
   reason I have today. Hello my name is Freya, Freya Dergunri. What's yours?"

"...She..." Siel thought to himself for a moment, just taking in her appearance. If he did it for much longer, one would think he was
   struck by her looks. "...clearly has trouble breaking the ice ._.".

"Uhm-- yes. I'm joining the military as well, in tomorrow's induction." He reached and shook her hand, trying not to be too firm
   with it. A moment passed where he realised that for once, someone was making an effort to communicate with him -- things
   normally went the other way around for him -- so he should make a good first impression. He retracted his hand, smiling, and
   prepared to speak again, a bit clearer this time.

"I -- wait." The clearness didn't last long. "Dergunri?" Siel blinked. "...Freya?"

"Does she not recognise me?" Siel remained quiet for a moment, looking at her with his mouth just slightly open in a bit of
   surprise, wondering if she'd realise who he was.

User Image

User Image

Quote List
Enshara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image

Listening to him, she is happy that he speaks to her and returns her handshake. As she listens to him some more, she frowns slightly. He seems to know me. Does that mean that I know him. she thinks as she places her hands on her hips. Frowning, she leans closer to him and studies him a bit more.

After a few moments she blinks quickly as she starts to slowly remember. "Siel? Is that you? Oh my gosh it's been ages right?!" she says happily. She had only met him briefly on her last visit to Muse but she never thought she would see him again. The young man had always struck her as a bit odd but that wasn't saying much coming from her. Standing up straight, she studies him a bit more before smiling. "Do you mind if I sit here with you? I am getting hungry and it's either I sit here and eat or I wait til I get to the park." she says with a small blush coming to her cheeks.

Siel Kosane

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Siel Kosane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image

Siel Kosane
User Image

User Image   Happy that she remembered him, Siel couldn't hide his smile.

"Sure, sit here and catch up." he continued smiling, noticing her blush. After a few moments, he introduced a new subject. "Did you
   ever get to try out the War Games Simulations? I remember suggesting it but you were a bit iffy about it at the time. Later on I
   started trying it out and I've made a bit of a name for myself there. Reviewers say I'm a b***h to defeat."

It was at this point that a loud gurgling could be heard coming from Siel's stomach, demanding he not ignore it any longer, and Siel's
   expression quickly turned flat, as he blinked once or twice and looked at Freya with a bit of a shy expression.

User Image

User Image

Quote List
Enshara

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image

"I thought about trying it out last time but I never got around to it. I had...ummm...something to take care of at the time." she says as she looks away slightly. "I would love to go play War Games Simulation with you sometime though. If there is time before the induction we should go." Hearing Siel's stomach growl, she laughs softly. Opening up her messenger bag, she digs through it a bit before bringing out two boxes.

"I always pack extra lunches. Here you have one. I take it you forgot to eat again right?" Freya says laughing. She remembered from the last time they met that he would sometimes forgot to eat as well. It was something that she was always worried about.

Siel Kosane

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Siel Kosane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:47 pm
User Image

Siel Kosane
User Image

User Image   Happy that she remembered him, Siel couldn't hide his smile.

"I would love to go play War Games Simulation with you sometime though. If there is time before the induction we should go."
   "I always pack extra lunches. Here you have one. I take it you forgot to eat again right?"

Sitting still for a bit, he mentally encouraged himself to accept the offer. Leaving her hanging wouldn't be kind, and his stomach would
   kill him if he turned her down.

"Thanks." Siel smiled again, gladly taking one of the boxes. "I'm constantly in such deep thought, analysing and then critiquing my
   analysis and then reanalysing things, that time gets away from me. I barely remember to eat because I spend so much time building
   on my thoughts and trying to form full ideas about things. I tend to get pretty detailed with it all."

Returning to the subject of the War Games, a thought hit him, I'm not even sure if I got to fully explain how it works last time -- I
   had to disappear pretty suddenly."

Siel placed both hands on the box and kept it on his lap, trying to recall. His stomach would protest, but that takes energy it didn't
   have.

"Anyway, they basically scan your body and do some neural tests to determine your ability to move and react, and then you control
   four machines and are put up against another team of four controlled by another person. The machines are set up to behave
   how you would in the situation, move how you do, and react accordingly. Apparently I scan well because my bots are always
   organised--."

Summoning up the strength to complain again, and as if to protest against not eating food and against ranting, his stomach gave
   another grumble. Siel stopped himself and returned to reality.

"I need to shut up and eat." Siel commented to himself, though out loud.

User Image

User Image

Quote List
Enshara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:44 am
User Image

Listening to him explain the game, she sets down her box for a moment. She was quite intrigued with the way he was explaining how it all worked.

"Anyway, they basically scan your body and do some neural tests to determine your ability to move and react, and then you contro four machines and are put up against another team of four controlled by another person. The machines are set up to behave how you would in the situation, move how you do, and react accordingly. Apparently I scan well because my bots are always organised--."

When he stops speaking she frowns slightly until she hears the ever so soft sound of a grumble followed by Siel speaking to himself. Laughing, she nods her head and picks up her box.

"I will have to agree with your stomach on that one. You do need to eat. Although the whole thing of four bots being controlled by one person, well, I think mine wouldn't be organized at all. They would most likely be all over the place." she says, shrugging her shoulders lightly. Taking the lid off her box reveals one half filled with halves of sandwiches and the other half filled with grapes. Freya began to eat but her attention drifted slightly to what was going on around them. She began to wonder if others were coming. If so, where were they. I wonder if their train is late she thinks to herself.

Shaking her head, she lets out a small sigh. "Others will come along as soon as their train gets here. After all the induction doesn't start til tomorrow and they can't perform the induction unless everyone is present anyways." she says to herself as she brushes her hair back behind her.

Siel Kosane

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Siel Kosane
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:05 am
User Image

Siel Kosane
User Image

User Image   Beginning to pick some of the food up, ready to eat, Siel closed the subject for now. Well, if you don't give them direct instructions,
   the machines will automatically behave how you would in the situation, at least as far as the scan beforehand could tell at the time.
   Your emotional, psychological and mental states can make a huge difference with the scan and throw it off, so you have to be
   clearminded and focused when you take it."

Pausing for a moment while he ate a mouthful or two, he added one more comment, almost losing himself in thought again.
   "Apparently my scans always turn out really well. The better your mental condition when you are scanned, the more focused and
   intelligent your bots will behave. Though strategy isn't everything."

Another pause, and another mouthful of food, before another comment to himself. "I wonder if they've fixed that glitch yet."

"Anyway, the others are probably just about to arrive now. Its only been a few minutes, after all. Then again, the second
   and third trains arrive a few minutes apart."

OOC: We can leave it here until other people join in if you want, otherwise it'll be like we arrived 20mins before everyone else xD

User Image

User Image

Quote List
Enshara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:58 am
SHIKI

The train's immediate stop had signaled the boy to get off. He had dozed off a bit, but as soon as he stepped onto the platform, he reached out to his pockets and got a small folded piece of paper. On it were the instructions given to him by his mistress, "What a pain...I know the mistress's request are always absurd, but this is taking it to far." he cried out.

Opening the folded scrap, he saw that the letter containing the so-called instructions were only obscure simple lines directing to what seems to be the bakery's position,

and on the back were the words of his mistress, "Dear Shiki, as you know my beloved dog, Chamberlain is having his 3rd birthday. I want only the give him the best during his day. I've sent out most of the others on the same quest as you are on, but they're handling the work given to sub-character fillers so that shouldn't matter as much"

..."as usual my mistress is going off and breaking the 4th wall".

Continuing from where he had stopped, "...they say that the best cakes in the world can only be found at the heart of the Inner City, that's what that ad on TV said anyways. I want you to get me a piece of their bestseller cake for Chamberlain. Oh, and make sure to buy all the other cakes for me as well, I'm not paying though, this time its your treat.

*A wailing sound of agony was emanating from the wallet of Shiki

...by the way, Papa and Mama have something urgent they want to discuss to you, something about enlisting in the army, that can't be right? Your my personal butler they can't just go off and make decisions like that. It must be a joke, either way get back here soon, Alright?"

with a heavy sigh and an even heavier heart. The young man marched onward having no clue whatsoever as to where to proceed.

"I know this was all predesignated by her parents, but couldn't they have popped the questioned to her earlier.

...I wonder how the mistress will take it once she finds out all this is real. She'll probably storm her way into the Inner City, but I doubt she can especially with all the high security in this place.

Maybe I could give her a call afterwards; but first, where should I go? I could go asking some of the folks here for directions.

Contemplating on the contents of the piece of paper, his mind dozed off, loosening his grip on the piece of paper, it flew off from his hands.

Shiki the Mercenary

Greedy Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rash Dragon

Enduring Husband

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:13 am
User Image
User Image
_____Saburo Junsei | Nineteen | Male | All Range Fighter

__Overcast, on a day like today? How very ominous. A young man, who had been resting his elbow along the inside railing of the transport, with his leg's crossed, for the entire trip, stood up. The transport was clean and smooth, yet it lacked feeling. The military had a knack for doing things in the most unsightly way, yet this was how things were going to be now. The lack of decor in all areas said more than enough for those around. Even the lack of uniform dress on those that were arriving was rather unsightly, though the man would contain such ill judgements.

__Stepping down from the transport, the young man would pick up his messenger bag and thrust it over his shoulders. There was no reason to leave value things sitting out in the open. His clothes were a different matter, though, as Saburo had the same outfit, tailored for his exact construction, several times within two suitcases. "There do not seem to be any singular transports from here on out." Since the time of his awakening, the young man had already performed the necessary activities to maintain his exact build. The addition of walking would be an unforeseen circumstance to the earlier activities, which would require a meal, of some kind, to counteract the change within his body.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image

[ Ϲ ɦ ɩ t o ɾ ɩ • Ϩ е η s ɦ ɩ ]
beautifulanddeadly
People who are loyal are the strongest human beings to ever exist...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Come on, Nate!" A soft melodic laugh could be heard when the train doors opened. A bright and warm female was standing and tugging on the sleeping male's arm. With a smile, she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "Nate-kun, Don't make me fight you again." She chimed which it was then, he started to wake up. He was still groggy and the doors were going to close if she doesn't do something soon. Her hands sneaked in and grabbed his tightly as she used her entire body weight to jerk him off the seat. She's pretty sure that he wont' be too thrilled but ah well. He would be okay. They managed to get off the train before the doors closed and she noticed others were there. With a warm smile, she released her hands from Nate as she hugged each and every one of them. It seems to her, that there are to be no such thing as strangers. Besides, if they are here, it would mean they are going to work together. Right? Warm sunlight hues met with each of them, "It's so nice to meet you all! I'm Chitori and that's-" She noticed Nate's scarf was a bit out of place. With a frown, she gracefully made her way towards Nate as her hands reaches up and fixed his scarf slightly. "There we go." With that, she turned to see her new allies. She can only hope that all of them will be loyal or they would meet with a bullet in their head. Signed by yours truly.

Since this was their day off, she wore an outfit that used to belong to her mother. With a red armor like top and mesh on her shoulders, she also had matching red elbow band that wraps around her elbows for support. It would be obvious to many that she has toned arms and stomach. Almost the body of a sniper. Quick eyes glanced around the scene before her as if she wanted to take in all the information from what she was seeing. Her vibrant orange red hair bounces with each turn she makes. Slender fingers traced her black shoulder bag gently, she convinced Nate not to bring his stuff, she would be happy to carry everything for them both. After all, if someone tried to rob them, she would hate to see what Nate would do them. Part of her is sure that he had some money tucked somewhere, thinking Chitori wouldn't know but they had been friends for almost 12 years now. "So! What do you say, let's all eat at a same place and get to know each other?" Her personality was warm. Caring. Almost like luring into the sun after being out in the cold for what seemed like eternity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OoC: About to go to work so I'll make a nice-ish format when I get home.

Edit: Quoted you two because she attempted to hu both of ya'll if ya'll at the train station and invited you both to dinner ^^ if not, my bad xD

Shiki the Mercenary

Kazuma Of The Wind

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:18 pm
NATE

The train ride was dull and boring, causing the young man to sleep while in transit to the Muse Gardens. He didn't wanna move. However someone had to chime in. Hearing a familiar laugh, he tried to wave her away. "5 more minutes" the sleepy head whispered as his arm was tugged. He was now half sleep at this point. Eyes closed, but not unconscious to the world. Feeling soft lips pressed against his cheek, a small red tint covered his face. However, Chikorita's affection wasn't doing the trick still. He wanted sleep damn it. Soon, he was whisked away onto his feet, and was forced to wake up at this point. "Bruh!", was the only thing that escaped Nate's lips as they exited off the train. Rubbing his eyes as they adjusted to the sunlight, Nate looked annoyed. A frown on his face as he looked to see who exactly was Chitori talking to. "So, are these others who are joining the Military?" Nate questioned before his scarf was straightened out. There she goes again, and there went the blush again, but it soon would fade quickly like Rudolph.

Nate's outfit was simple. Black jeans with a silver fabric design on the back pockets of them and an under armor shirt that morphed to his body. His muscles weren't huge, but impressive given his age. It seems ridiculous to have a scarf on with such mismatching clothes , but it was a gift from Chitori. Plus, what is style? In these times. Waiting on responses from the others, Nate would just stare blankly at the environment. It seemed like the calm, before the storm. The storm being the military and whatever they would be facing. Nate didn't want Chitori to come. Yet she insisted and there was no way he was going to win that fight. Taking a quick glance at Chitori who had both of their stuff, Nate almost cursed out loud at her invitation of eating together. Why must she be a pain sometimes? He wasn't a people person and she knew it damn it.  
[ Event Archive ]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff