Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:34 pm
xXToxicIllusionsXx

User Image User Image

The adol female didn't yet know the amount of trouble she was in with her mama. That was a scene saved for the privacy of their den. Instead she was pleased to have won the crowd's approval with her moss monster. She hadn't thought it would go over that well. Pleased as purple the young female took her new familiar over to a quieter area. Elfleda shook off the moss as the bird landed on the stump.

"Great! My name's Elfleda. What's yours? If you don't have a name, can I name you? I have a lot of siblings too." Hopefully her mother hadn't noticed her up there, or she'd have to explain her family. They had a high reputation to live up to. Elfleda hoped that having a purple familiar would impress her mother, despite the means she had to go to win him.

The vulture landed on a stump next to the moss covered lioness. He tilted his head as he watched her shake off the moss. There was a surprising amount of purple on her coat under all that moss. He clacked his beak at her quick questions. "My name is Alcibiades young lady. So unfortunately you can't name me." The bird ruffled his feathers quickly then settled down. He bet he could teach her a good prank or two.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:09 pm
User Image
Acenath was going to pretend that today did not happen. The best way to do that would be to escape the crowd and get a breath of fresh air that she needed. Shaking out her mane she moved out of the sounds of the group to think. Disgust was all over her face, making it easier to hide her feminine features more then normal. She would of kept walking if she had not seen one of the entries in the show walk by. How someone of the noble court could walk out there and act like a lesser was beyond her. What made it worse was... She was not even an adult yet. When those eyes fell on the young female that escaped the green she was shocked beyond understanding. What were we coming to...

Set in her ways, there was only one thing she would change, and that would be giving females just as much respect as males. Other then that she was strong with the way this pride was set. She watched the child and the bird talking with a ruffle of her brow. Finally the 'male' could take it no more. Paws moved across the grass as she took in a deep breath.

"Does your mother seriously let you run wild like the groundlings? Do you not hold any respect of the purple that marks your coat?!"

Her voice was deepened with a lifetime of practice. The mane around her head made her look like a small male lion. Though she was slightly on the taller side of an average female, she was small for a male. She then glanced at the bird. Some prize, who knows what the artists put these prizes up to.

magnadearel

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas