On the Internet and in the stores every Tuesday their are new releases of DVD's and Blu Ray. Some are advertised and many new Anime are not announced. If it's a series you like you need to keep an eye out on posts by other fans on the internet or go to websites that let you know when their are new releases. Below are a few DVD / Blu Rays that I have bought. Let me know what you think of the items that I bought, especially if you have watched them yourself. Almost everything I bought at Best Buy:

1. Sailor Moon - Blu Ray / DVD new dub release of the 1st and 2nd parts of the first season. (A must buy for all fans)
2. Disney - Studio Ghibli - Blu Ray release of Princess Mononoke (Also other Studio Ghibli releases are in Blu Ray now too!!)
3. Disney - Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast (A must buy for kids and Tinkerbell fans)
4. Nickelodeon - Avatar - The Legend of Korra - Book Three: Change and this week Book Four: Balance
5. Heavenly Sword - Animated movie based on the Playstation Game (Mixed Reviews on this one).

Also let us all know what Blu Ray / DVD releases that you have bought during the last few months. The items that I bought you can order them at Best Buy online or some of them at the stores. Enjoy watching your favorite series. smile