[PRP] Of Gods and Men (Terra/Tuyet) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:20 am
Terra pad along calmly, green eyes focused ahead. The seer was disinterested in being too far, nor too close to the oasis he'd left the oddly large fluffy female he'd helped but thaty was his own problem, he supposed, the male stretching as he walked. The sky was bright and clear though, and Terra trot along calmly with a bored expression, torn between hunting and sunning himself, and he settled to sitting on a rock, looking out over the Savannah idly as he yawned, stretching.

It was a slow day, but not unwelcome, and he settled, watching the grass curiously, daring it to entertain him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:38 pm
With the sun bright in the sky, Tuyet found the world to be very boring. Not unlike her mother she found anything boring if it didn't belong to her and if it didn't belong to her, it was very boring if it didn't at least entertain her. She swooped idly through the skies her ice like wings beating the clouds about as she went. Her gaze landed upon a lion, alone it seemed, and she pondered what she could do with a lonely lion to make her day less boring.

Deciding it was more interesting to put her paws to ground than to simply carry on flying she set her body in a swift downward plummet, opening her double set of wings at the last moment to land in a cool cloud of icy dust before the probably unsuspecting male. she said nothing, simply smiling at her prowess, clearly anyone would be impressed with such an entrance!

Syrius Lionwing

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:10 pm
Terra knew of exactly two gods - Primitus, his father, and Hakuna'jina, his stepmother, and the male's ears pricked as he wathed the gemale goddess land, head tilting. If nothing else, she had more than two wings, and he blinked.

"Hello, miss." Terra drawled calmly, preening and grooming a bit. WELL. Clearly today was good if a goddess swept down.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:13 pm
Tuyets brow scrunched a little as she looked at the male lion. Sure, she hadn't met many mortals, if anything she was pretty sheltered, but those she had met had always looked, well, at least a little ruffled by her dropping from the sky. Okay, she wasn't quite as imposing as her mother but she still had size and wings.

Pursing her lips the young female sat in a flurry of small ice crystals and huffed. "I was expecting more of a reaction than a hello" she tilts her head a little and shrugs, deciding it wasn't worth arguing. "I am Tuyet, and you are?" She raises both brows flicking her tail and twitching her double wings, her twitching let little flurries of ice loose at every movement. She was feeling irritated, she had really wanted to see this guy twitch, that was much more fun than this calm air.

Syrius Lionwing

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:39 pm
Terra grinned, bowing politely.

I'm called Terra." He greeted calmly, watching her carefully. "Having trouble settling? I assure you I'm hardly any threat, my father would probably track me down if I tried."

He groomed a paw, smoothing the bush he called a mane a bit and flashed a grin.

"I will admit being impressed a goddess deigned speaking to a mortal like I worth her time is an honor."

But of course it was. Vain? Yes. Stupid? Nope. Really, the divine could easily take him down.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:25 am
"I'm not frightened of you!" She pouted, like she would be scared of any mortal! Just because her domain was little. Her tail twitched angrily until the male said it was an honour to speak to a goddess. Smiling, in a smug manner the goddess twitched her wings.

"Well at least you have manners." She lowers her ears and tilts her head. "I was expecting a more surprised reaction is all" she admits, still unsure if this conversation was going to be amusing or not.

Syrius Lionwing

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:50 am
Syrius Lionwing

Terra smiled, relaxing. This was pleasant, for her agitated body language - he was rather enjoying the conversation.

"ah, now see, that i may explain." terra crooned. "my father is a god, and has a few mates in a mate group. One of which is a goddess. I apologize if i disappointed. I can assure you however, your landing was impressive."

The godchild finally offered a far more relaxed smile, nodding.

"i'm terra; and you?" a polite bow - but goodness was she pleasant to talk to.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:06 am
The pale goddess raised a brow "a gods child?" She had never really thought about a god fathering mortals, why would they? "I don't understand." she mused " why would a god make mortal offspring?" she looks to the clouds her lips pursed, why would a god have mortal offspring, why,why. "I don't understand, my mother would never do anything so foolish. What use are mortals if they do not serve you? you can hardly expect ones own children to serve." the thought truly baffled the goddess.

Rolling her shoulders she finally realized he had asked her name "My name is Tuyet. Goddess of Hail."

Syrius Lionwing

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:54 am
"A pleasure." Terra bowed, then shrugged.

"Father loes many females. My step mothers, really, and my mother. One styepmother is a goddess, if it helps, although Father is rather fond of loving others than fighting. As for use, I've not an idea. I'm nit the good son."

Terra snorted.

"ut I am the attractive one."

Vanity thy name was Terra. He did /love/ his brothers and sisters, but he was still vain.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:29 am
NovaCracker

The pale goddess laughed at his cockiness, she tilted her head and smiled a small smirk. "I see, your father sounds very strange." She states simply looking up at the sky and pursing her lips. "I don't know, it sounds very strange but anything with that word in it is." She shrugs.

"You're certainly a confident mortal, I suppose if you are a child of a god though it's to be expected. Still, I don't know what the point is." She flickers her tail causing a little flurry of ice to whip around her paws. "Love is a very peculiar thing."  

Syrius Lionwing

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:59 am
Syrius Lionwing

"Preferene perhaps." Terra admitted. "Father is very affectionate, where I'm far more.... "
He paused to think on wording.

"Interested in exploring and communicating with others. No reason to settle down. Not yet. Besides, no one's been good enough to love yet."

Nor was he exactly pined for.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:48 am
NovaCracker
?

"hm... Makes sense I suppose. I don't think I could ever love a mortal, they are too, short lived. Not really sure I could love a god either though, my mother isn't really the loving type." She licks her lips and stretches her wings.

"You have given me much to think on." She muses, she guessed this meeting had been more interesting than she had expected. "just one more thing, do you like being the child of a god?" She raised a curious brow, usually others opinions didn't really matter much but she liked the idea of knowing if this male liked to be a half god or not.  

Syrius Lionwing

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:53 am
Syrius Lionwing

"Of course." Terra shrugged. "There's a mark of pride in that. As for love, it's a thing that there is." Terra shrugged idly.

"But I I do enjoy it, yes."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:05 am
NovaCracker
."

Tuyet gave a nod and stretched out her whole body, her extra thick fur bristling. "Thank you." She stated, she didn't really usually say that, no need, especially to a mortal but he had given her much to muse on.

"You're very interesting you know?" She smiles and stretches out her double iced wings. "I'm off, thank you, yeh, I think it's definitely a thank you." She grins and rolls her shoulders "you were more interesting than I thought you were going to be." She beams and takes a dive in to the sky stretching out on her double set of wings "good bye Demi God!"  

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces