Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Little Piece of Heaven ♥ LBT Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A safe place for LBT girls to just talk, make friends and hang out. 

Tags: girls only, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, hangout 

Reply ♥ Mount Olympus[News, Announcements, & Get Wells]
Serious Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melty Fairy Kei

Adored Loverboy

17,075 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:32 am
So, i recently came out to my family and friends as a trans boy...
and atop that a genderfluid one...so...waht does that make me in here?

Should i quit the guild?
I'm very uncertain right now...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:55 am
Well... I think.. if you feel that you are masculine in heart and spirit, then yes, you probably should quit. Out of sticking to the rules...
but before you make any decision I'd like to hear what other people might have to say.  

v0x dei

Rampaging Fatcat

Glitoris

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:20 pm
Well, do you feel like a girl on some days?

Because I was assigned female at birth, but on some days, I feel kinda masculine. A lot of the time, I feel really masculine. I identify as genderfluid - I use they/them pronouns..

I think that if you ever feel like a girl ever, you should stay (unless it causes you dysphoria - being in a girl guild).

Can you elaborate on your gender (if that's okay)?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:52 pm
Chromosexual
Well, do you feel like a girl on some days?

Because I was assigned female at birth, but on some days, I feel kinda masculine. A lot of the time, I feel really masculine. I identify as genderfluid - I use they/them pronouns..

I think that if you ever feel like a girl ever, you should stay (unless it causes you dysphoria - being in a girl guild).

Can you elaborate on your gender (if that's okay)?

im also f@b but i always feel masculine...ans as i do have genderfluid, but i still hate being called female pronouns, and am much more comfortable with male ones.
but at the same time i like to switch it up and dress like a female every now and then and on those days I act like one as well, but I still keep male pronouns.

So really, I choose male pronouns for my gender but am also genderfluid.

Idk, you guys decide.
At the same time nothing about me has changed but those qualities.  

Melty Fairy Kei

Adored Loverboy

17,075 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Glitoris

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:54 pm
Solaria-Nejiko-chan

I don't think you should be forced to leave. I think the decision is all yours, because you also identify as genderfluid. If it suits you to stay, then do it. Also, some people use masculine pronouns, even on days they feel "girly." Of course, femininity does not equate "girl," you know?

I feel like it's your call.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:28 pm
I wouldn't want to encourage anyone to quit the guild. At the same time you seem to identify as a man. You do sometimes dress and act like a female but that is more of gender expression which is not the same as gender identity. However, you are also genderfluid so I'm sure you still have some feminine qualities, allowing you to stay in the guild. So should you quit the guild? I'm not entirely sure. I can see some reasons as to why you should quit but also reasons as to why you should stay. In the end, you have the final call. Whatever you do is your decision.  

Flickering Hope
Crew

Profitable Browser

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100

v0x dei

Rampaging Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:34 pm
I agree with Flickering Hope and Chromosexual. Do whatever you feel you should. You're still welcome here if you choose to stay. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:41 am
Genderfluid, as per the rules, would make you able to stay.
However, like everyone said, it's ultimately your choice. If you no longer identify anywhere on the female spectrum, you need to decide if this is still the place for you.

Do what will make YOU happy.

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Nayalah

Hygienic Partygoer

6,850 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:23 pm

It's your path, and you choose the direction.
You are you <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:26 pm

It's your path, and you choose the direction.
You are you <3

Nayalah

Hygienic Partygoer

6,850 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

A Spoonful of Cinnamon

Mega Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:48 pm
You're not the only gender fluid member here. So you absolutely should get to stay if you so wish... However this guild is meant for females and typically female based topics will be here so that's where you have to decide (like Chrome Prince mentioned) if this is still the place for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:23 pm
You definitely shouldn't be forced out, it's kinda terrible to kick someone out because of who they are especially because you're genderfluid and not full-on dude mode. Personally, I don't care if you stay or not even if you are a trans male, full on guy.
But if you think it's better for you to quit, or feel like you should out of respect, by all means, go ahead.
Your choice, your life.  

midnightmaddest

♥ Mount Olympus[News, Announcements, & Get Wells]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces