Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Deluded and dangerous (Kingston x Madalayne)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image

Kingston was prowling through the underbrush, his pinprick pupils darting around in curiosity. His ever present sunny smile stretched his mouth unnaturally wide to reveal rows of jagged glowing teeth. He blended in rather well with his surroundings, his jagged stripes breaking up his form as he slid around fallen limbs and rotting logs. King was quite lost, but the thought didn't really disturb him, he would find his mother again later, or he would not, it didn't matter much. He had been out of his basket only a short amount of time but already, King was a difficult child to parent, he didn't mean to cause his family so much distress but he was an oddity within an oddity and he tended to frighten anyone who spent an extended amount of time in his company. He wasn't actually trying to scare anyone, quite the opposite, but he always seemed to manage it regardless. No one ever wanted to play with him at home or include him in their games so he wandered off by himself a lot, looking for something to relieve his boredom.

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image
Madalayne had grown bored of her siblings and itched to explore, so thats what she was doing. She was trotting aimlessly down the soggy path worn through the woods. It was a very wet, gray day. Everything was muddy and dull except for the vibrant little filly sporting her neon locks of blue and pink.
She was not being quiet either. Though Maddie wasn't trying to hide, she was trying to find something interesting, entertaining, to spend time doing. What a better way than to turn yourself into a beacon? Movement and a rustling that had nothing to do with the constant 'shh' of the misty rain made her pause so suddenly she started to do the splits in the mud before straightening herself. Her ears went forward, her strange little tail flicked anxiously as she looked about expectantly.
"HellooOOooo!?"
Most foals knew better because of predators. Maddie welcomed the excitement. She was a bit of a dare devil, glutton for punishment. One of these days she'd get eaten. But for now she grinned in anticipation.

Insane Butterfly

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:22 am

A flash of color caught Kingston's eye as the forest shifted, his head swiveled towards it and his ears perked foreword as the strangers voice reached them. Although seemingly impossible, his grin twitched yet wider as he slid closer with a jaunty high step, leaves crunching rhythmically under his hooves. His eyes were bright with excitement. He slid into the foliage next to the path just ahead of the other foal, practically humming with anticipation, as she walked past, he popped his tiny head out of the leaves with startling suddenness, teeth bared, pinprick eyes glinting madly, he nearly headbutted her, having misjudged her distance from the edge of the trail.

"Hello! - Oh! Pardon me," he ducked his head a little, "Sorry to disturb you but I heard you coming form quite a ways off, I thought I should warn you, this is a rather dangerous patch of forest, you might want to be a bit more careful, plenty of unsavory characters about." Every time he paused for a breath, he forced himself to smile again, first impressions were important after all, he wouldn't want her to think him unfriendly.

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:02 pm
Faithofthefallen

Madalayne had been so focused on finding who was there, that when they finally appeared (almost running into her) she nearly hadn't noticed and moved just in time to not be knocked to the ground. His glowing eyes caught her non-glowy blue ones before she saw his smile.

"Oh wow! That's so cool! How do you do that?!" Maddie left all manners behind and put her face super close to the foals try and see how he was glowing. She gave up but was still grinning as she backed up slightly. She stood a little taller, stuck her little nose up a bit and gave her best 'aloof' face. "Dangerous? Puh. I'm not afraid of anything!" She lowered her voice and grinned excitedly.

Insane Butterfly

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:22 am

Kingston was both shocked and pleased that she hadn't fled, his tail was flicking around wildly. He happily pressed his forehead to hers but after only a moment, pulled back and tilted his head in confusion at her question, he tried to see what she was talking about, his head tilted to a seemingly impossible angle. "How do I do what?" He asked, his features twisted with confusion.

"Me neither," he hurriedly reassured her, "I know a bog nearby, if anyone tries anything, I was going to lead them into it and watch them sink in the quicksand." His voice was pleasant, as though he chatted about the weather, "My mother doesn't like it when I do stuff like that but," he shrugged his tiny shoulders, "She's not here, and what she doesn't know won't hurt her, right?" He waggled his eyebrows playfully.

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:45 pm
Faithofthefallen

Madalayne laughed hysterically at the idea of someone sinking slowly. The idea was so comical it took her a moment to catch her breath. “I'm Madalayne, but you can call me Maddie." Her laughter died down but her smile remained. "We should go to the bog! We can find things to throw in and watch them sink!"

Her own tail flicked in excitement, adventure and a new friend in one da, she could hardly contain heherself. "I won't tell anyone about our adventure, I promise!"

Insane Butterfly

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:10 pm

Kingston quite liked this filly. He began to laugh to, albeit a few moments after she did and for a few moments after she had stopped, his eyes glued to her, watching for cues, as if he looked away he wouldn't be able to work out what he was supposed to do next.

"I'm Kingston," he replied eagerly, "Yes, lets! Mother disapproves of all the fun things anyways, I try not to upset her when she's around but it would be boring doing as she says all the time." King scoffed and rolled his eyes, "As long as a play along when she's there its alright."

His glowing gaze focused on Maddie once more, "The bog is this way!" He skip hopped off the path without warning and began bounding through the underbrush, his long spindly legs eating up the distance easily.

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:44 am
Maddie sighed dramatically and rolled her blue eyes. "Mom's. They just don't want us in trouble...but that's the fun part!" She flicked her tail in excitement, sending the feathers floating about it to swirl haphazardly.

She grinned, "Your name is kinda big like mine!" giggling she chased after him on spindly legs, her sharp little hooves kicking up the soggy earth. The path to the bog was exciting, plenty of logs and tangled branches to get through. Dead leaves tangled themselves in her fuzzy little mane and mud was splattered up her legs and smudged across her face but she didn't care. She hardly noticed how damp the misting rain had made her fur.

Insane Butterfly

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:18 am

King nodded soberly, "Indeed, I'm not really sure how long I'm going to keep mine around. They don't seem to be very useful things, mothers." He thought a moment, "Never met my dad, but father's don't seem to be very useful either, I mean, I don't have one, and I've turned out fine."

He thought a moment, she was right. "M'full one is Kingston Paradox," he revealed. "I think its rather silly, most of my friends call me King..." he trailed of morosely, "Or they would if I had them."

"Most people think I'm creepy." he spat out the hated word, "I try to be nice, I smile and tell them about myself, and then they start acting scared or run away... They have no manners, so... I throw rocks at them... And then they tattle to my mother." He smiled brightly over one shoulder, "But you're nice. I don't want to throw things at you." His head remained oddly still even as he moved, the space between his head and neck adjusting slightly for each movement like shock absorption for his head. "I keep thinking, maybe if I chopped their heads so they looked more like me, they'd understand I was just a normal fellow." His green eyes glinted with a mad light as he continued following the trail. He was nice, he was adorably fluffy, it wasn't his fault that others were so cruel. It wasn't long before the stagnant reek of rotting vegetation and brackish water reached their noses.

King hopped onto a mossy boulder, nearly slipping off before his small hooves found purchase. "Well, what should we throw in first?" He piped.

Insane Butterfly

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff