Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jirachi's Wish

Back to Guilds

A guild to go along with the BC shop 

Reply Old and Finished RPs
[PD] Looking at Stuffed Animals (Renee x Fluffernutter) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:10 pm
Renee walked down the sidewalk, with no destination in mind. She just wanted a nice walk outside, it seemed almost a sin not to be outside, even though it was winter. She hummed quietly to herself as she did so, and caught a cute stuffed animal in a window in the corner of her eye, she back tracked and stood outside looking in the window. She contemplated it for a bit and glanced up at what the store was called. She shrugged a little and walked into the store, what harm could window shopping in a stuffed animal store do to her, she smiled fondly as she remembered when she loved stuffed animals, she still did but that was a secret she wasn't willing to share.

She figured she could use a new plush for her very small stuffed animal collection. She nodded politely to the salesperson behind the counter and started to roam the aisles to see if anyone in particularly stood out to her. She had her hands behind her back with her fingers interlocked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:43 pm
Fluffernutter was not used to being out of the house by himself, but he wanted to go get a new stuffed animal for his collection. Yes, he could have done that with one or more of his family, but he wanted to get one for Dea as well. She had done so much for him, he couldn't begin to repay her for it. She had taken him in and dealt with him when he was very moody, not wanting anything to do with them when he first came. He had to admit, she had the patience of a saint sometimes, considering some of his brothers had been the same way when she had adopted them.

Fluff soon found the store he was looking for, it was one of his frequent places to go, though usually with his mom or one of his siblings. He walked inside and gave a cheery wave to the shop keeper, then wondered if there was anyone else here. He spotted a girl nearby and he walked up to her.

"Hi! I haven't seen you before. Do you like stuffed animals too? Aren't they so soft? I have a collection of them. Mama helped me get more,"he spoke brightly.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:50 pm
Renee flinched lightly as she was startled by someone speaking to her, she turned to see who it was, she blinked she couldn't recall meeting a pokemon who was energetic as this one " i do like stuffed animals and yes they are soft. I have a collection to just a really small collection" she answered with a smile. She figured it was a good idea to introduce herself.

"let me introduce myself, my name is Renee, what is yours?" she asked him, she found him adorable especially with the way his personality was. She smiled at him lightly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:48 am
Fluff saw the flinch and he had an apologetic look on his face. He hadn't meant to startle the girl, he was just trying to be friendly.

"I am sorry I scared you. You just looked like you could use a friend. My family says I am all over the place. Stuffed animals are good to hold. Mama says they make very good friends. Renee, that is a pretty name. My name is Fluffernutter. It is because of my favorite snack. Mama says it is a bit of a mouthful. So everyone calls me Fluff,"he explained.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:03 pm
Renee glanced him as he looked at her with an apologetic look "That is okay, I'm not use to being talked to as much, since I don't really get out much" she admitted to him sheepishly. She smiled at him once again "Nice to meet you Fluffernutter, hmm...I've never tried a snack like that before" she told him thinking about it thoughtfully.

"Maybe I can try some one day" she told him. She smiled once again Fluff suited him and it made him cuter with a name like Fluff. His mom was right when she said that his name was a mouthful. She nodded her head agreeing with him, stuffed animals are good to hold.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:00 pm
Fluff tilted his head softly to the side, wondering why she didn't get out more. He loved being able to go outside and explore, it was what made him happy. It helped that Dea's dad was a professor and Dea liked learning new things herself. So it was not unusual for their family to go out, except when Dea was sick.

"You should talk to people more. I am sure you could make lots of friends. I love going out to explore things. It is fun to learn about the world. Grandpa is really good at that. I have learned a lot from him and Mama. And you should try the snack. It is really good. It is something my old trainer gave me. Now Mama does. Do you have a favorite stuffed animal?"he asked.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:59 pm
Renee nodded her head thoughtfully as she listened to him speak. "I should get out more, and i think I would make a lot friends, but right now is a slow going process" she told him frowning a little. "I do go out for walks when its nice out or when seasonal weather arrives,so I get some fresh air but, its hard to find places to go. Originally I had not destination to go to and was having a leisure walk but then I figured why not come check this store out" she told him, stopping herself as she realized she was slightly rambling.

"That is a good question Fluff, do I have a favourite stuffed animal" she told him before thinking about it thoughtfully "I would have to say either a penguin or a teddy bear." she told him and glanced at him "what is your favorite stuffed animal?" she asked him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:12 pm
Fluff didn't seem to mind that she was rambling at all, shown by the way his tail was wagging softly behind him. He was used to being the one who did that, his family sometimes teased him about it. He knew it was all just in good fun and knew he did usually have a lot to say. He also wanted to know a lot, so questions were very common for him.

"I could go places with you. We could see different things. That would be a lot of fun. Maybe Mama could suggest places. Sometimes it is nice to go for a walk. Some of the best discoveries are by accident. You wouldn't have met me if you hadn't. I have two favorites I like. I have a stuffed penguin from Julie. She was my old friend and trainer. And a stuffed horse Mama gave me. She loves horses,"he explained to her.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:21 pm
Renee smiled at him and lightly patted him on the head "You are really adorable Fluff" she said to him, she was thinking about buying a stuffed animal for Fluff so he had some token to remember the first meeting they had. She thought about it, perhaps a stuffed dog will be good one.

"you are also very sweet" she told him glad he was offering to go places with her, the next place she wanted to go was to the park and see what the park had to offer on a nice day. She slowly strolled down the aisles making sure she didn't wander too off from Fluff just in case he wanted to talk to her some more. "Well, that is very sweet of you to offer to go to places with me, and I would like that very much" she told him happily.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:04 am
Fluff's tail seemed to pick up speed when she said he adorable. He had never heard anyone tell him that outside of his family or Julie. He was looking at the stuffed animals, picking up a lioness, one he knew Dea would like. Then he wondered if he should get a teddy bear for Renee. He looked to where Renee was, wanting the stuffed animal he would pick out for her to be a surprise. He saw a cute blue one with stars on its belly, he thought it would be perfect. He decided to use his talking to his advantage on this one.

"Is there anywhere special you would like to go? They have a skating rink. I have never been there. Or maybe the park. My family likes to have picnics there. Maybe to the pond. We could feed the duckies,"he suggested.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:25 am
Renee glanced at him and smiled appreciating the fact that she had someone to talk to, Fluff was right she needed to get out more. She blew out a light breath and walked down the aisles. Looking at the variety of animals she could possibly get.

Her eyes roamed the shelves and came across a blue dog with stars all over it, she smiled lightly. She figured that would be perfect for him. She took the oppurtunity to answer his questions "Not that I can think of, I have yet to find a favorite place to go to. I think the skating rink would be a nice place to go, do you know how to ice skate?" she asked him. "The park, is the next place I was going to go to see what sort of activities we can do there" she told him. She thought some "the pond will also be a good place to go we can go to all of them, just not all at once" she told him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:13 pm
Fluff knew he would have to find a way to keep Renee from seeing the stuffed bear. Maybe he could get more stuffed animals than the one for his mom. That's what he would do, get some more and he could hide the bear in the pile. He started to look for other stuffed animals, while paying attention to what she was saying.

"Maybe you just need to find a good place. Always good to enjoy life. I have never skated before. Mama says she doesn't either. So I would probably fall. It would still be fun. I like having new experiences. Lots we could do at the park. We could fly kites. Maybe go smell the flowers in the garden,"he replied to her.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:22 pm
Renee was also trying to come up ways to prevent Fluff from seeing the stuffed dog she had in mind for him. Her brain tried to come up with some ideas. But, with no luck, she lightly brushed a strand of her hair back was in her face.

"Maybe I do need to find a good place. I always look at life positively and enjoy it as much I can, since life can be short sometimes. I have some basic skill of ice skating, I can teach you." she said and thought about it thoughtfully "we could fly kites at the park and go look at flowers too. I look forward to that" she said. She loved seeing the flowers, especially in spring time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:27 pm
Fluff had made sure to keep the teddy bear out of her sight, placing it behind his back with the lioness for Dea. He used his other hand to pick up some other stuffed animals he could put in his own collection and some to give to his family. Once he had enough, he hid the teddy bear in the pile, so she would not see them.

"We can look for one together. Maybe my family will give suggestions. Yes, it is good to enjoy life. Never know what could happen. Oh, I would like lessons. Maybe I can help with dancing. I know a little of it. Maybe I can learn more. Mama could pay for lessons. I should ask her for it. I like going to the park. You will like it,"he smiled brightly.  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:42 pm
Renee glanced over at him "did you find everything you need?" she asked him,noticing his pile had grown over the 5 mins she was preoccupied with thinking and listening to him. She tilted her head slightly wondering how he was going to bring all of them home by himself.

"I like that idea. I think that is a good idea, I'll teach you how to ice skate and you can teach me how to dance." she said and blinked "how are you going to bring all of them home by yourself?" she asked him curiously walking back over to him making sure her plush was behind her back. She looked at the pile noticing that there were variety of animals that she assumed he didn't have in his collection.

Old and Finished RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff