Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:11 pm
Vale lurked around the house, keeping something close to his chest as he smiled a sly, thinly hidden smile, today was Dizzy's birthday, and he planned on suprising her with something very special.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:05 pm
Dizzy had just laid the twins down for their afternoon naps and was humming lightly to herself as she descended the stairs.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:08 pm
Vale grinned much like the Chesire and slid toward the stairs as he saw Dizzy start to descend. "Beauty descending the staircase..." He chuckled softly. "Wish I was an artist, that way I could paint you!" He laughed lightly, not loud enough to carry to the children as he moved to meet Dizzy at the bottom of the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:16 pm
Dizzy blushed a little and giggled, putting her hand on Vale's shoulder when she reached the bottom step. "You're in a good mood today, Vale. Special occassion?" she gave a cute little wink before sliding past him to head for the sofa.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:24 pm
Vale followed and he grinned. "Ooooh I don't know... Maybe..." He laughed a bit, and walked next to her as she headed to the sofa. "Though I do have something for somebody... It is their birthday after all..." He murmured softly , leaning over and kissing her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:31 pm
Dizzy's brow rose a little, but she had a sly smirk on her face as she got comfy on the sofa. "Oh? I do wonder who's birthday it is today." She knew, but it was fun to just play with Vale sometimes. She into him and kissed his cheek back, "What sort of special something did you get for this somebody, hmm?"  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:34 pm
Vale plopped down in next to her and cuddled, pulling a book from his chest and offering it to Dizzy. "A book that I think that person would like..." He smiled. "Specially when they see the bookmark..." He winked, handing the book to Dizzy. He was excited, playing this game was fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:54 pm
Dizzy took the book gently into her hands and looked over the cover, barely wiping a hand over its surface. "Interesting choice, Vale." she giggled and winked at him, shaking her head, then moved her fingers over the top of the to the breakin the pages where the bookmark would be and slowly opened the book. "So your special someone is partial to reading about relationship patterns of Spanish Swallows?" she couldn't help but laugh at the book's title.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:02 pm
Vale laughed a bit. "I couldn't read it so I wouldn't know..." He winked back. "But you never know, might be something interesting in there..." He laughed a little and chuckled.

When Dizzy opened the book she would find a silver bracelet with hearts and books on it, it was a charm bracelet and it was fairly well made, obviously not by Vale. It was attached to a card which read - 'Happy Birthday Baby ~ Love, Vale'

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:08 pm
Dizzy chuckled, "I thought you knew how to read." she teased. She actually was still, even on her birthday making her a year old, unaware of her Guardian Blessed ability. She gasped a little seeing the pretty bracelet, and squealed when she seen the card. "Vale! Thank you!" She dropped the book in her lap and moved to wrap her arms around her husband. "Its beautiful, thank you!"  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:18 pm
Vale chuckled and opened his mouth to respond that he COULD read he just didn't know what language that book was when she hugged him tight. He decided not to make anything of it and just hugged her. "You're welcome Darlin'," He smiled and pulled back a little to give her a kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:26 pm
Dizzy returned the kiss with a slight giggle. "Thank you so much. Its so pretty!" She pulled back a little and lifted the little chain up. "Would you help me?" she asked, holding her wrist up.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:35 pm
Vale smiled and took hold of the chain, he undid the clasp and then slipped it around her wrist, redoing the clasp. He smiled and then took hold of her hand, kissing it softly and then letting it go. "You're very welcome love..." He smiled warmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:34 am
(( err ... sorry for the delay on this one... I thought it was done >.>;;; ))

Dizzy giggled and shook her wrist a little bit, watching it jingle a little. She squealed a little bit as she threw her arms around her husband and kissed his cheek. "You're sweet, thank sweetheart!" She let the book slip from her lap, landing on the floor actually a bit awkwardly, but that wasn't her concern. She moved into his lap, and smiled at him, brushing a few loos strands of hair from his face. "I love you, Vale." she whispered then leaned in, kissing him sweetly.  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:24 am
(( Hehe, no prob baby ^^ ))

Vale smiled warmly into the kiss leaning into it as his arms wrapped around dizzy's waist, holding her close as he kissed her quite sweetly in return to her sweet embrace. He didn't want to let her go, and was very much enjoying her birthday.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games