Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply The Dragon Age Guild.
If there was any character you could romance, Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:08 am
From across all Dragon Age Lore... Who would it be?

HOWEVER!!!.... You cannot choose already possible romances such as Alistair, Anders, Cullen, etc. etc. Yes, I know... A lot of you love at least one of those 3 guys... But maybe there was another NPC you really liked and wondered... "How would I make love to this person?" I know before Inquisition, Cullen would be a top choice for the lot of you... But maybe there was someone else... Maybe you've read the books (honestly, I haven't read them nor know where to find them.. Pretty sure I could if I tried) and liked a new character they hadn't introduced into the game yet... Maybe you felt so bad for the blood-mage Jowan, that you thought there could be a way to stay with him... Or... You just want a piece of "Andraste's Tits" and be put down in the history books as one of her lovers... Or change history entirely... So... Who is it going to be?

"But who is yours?" You ask? Bethany. Hawke.

HUGE SPOILER
If you haven't played Inquisition, do not open spoiler tab.
Now that she is the last of her bloodline, Carver is obviously dead... My Inquisitor simply did not agree with Hawke that all Wardens are at fault for this (and I simply have a soft spot for Wardens)... Besides, Hawke willingly gave her life to make sure we survived the Fade. So, now The Champion of Kirkwall is dead. I'm sure the Hero of Ferelden found the cure to the calling that eventually ends up taking all Wardens... But only had limited resources... So the Hero calls for a HUUUUGE Warden meeting in Amaranthine, of course, all Warden-Commanders first, then their seconds... However for Bethany, people know she is a Hawke, and know she is of nobility due to the Champion, and now that she is dead, know Bethany is someone to be kept alive was cured of the Blight. Alistair too was among one of those cured, since the Hero did have her own Wardens to travel with, all past companions she still kept contact with were also cured.

With that being said, at least in my fictional-too-much-to-wish-for story, Bethany is alive and well with the Wardens heart heart heart

So, anyone have stories to share? : D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:13 pm
Who would i choose thats not already an option....

Athenril dragon age 2 she is a bad a**

Scout Harding 3nodding

if i understood the question correctly  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Ruble

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:47 pm
Hm, Cullen if they kept the bisexual script ;I or Fenris with duct tape over his mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:06 am
LtSplewgie
Hm, Cullen if they kept the bisexual script ;I or Fenris with duct tape over his mouth.

Can't choose anyone that is already available for romance : )  

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Fabricated Fairytales

Witty Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:55 pm
VARRIC
I love that best friend relationship you gain in DA2 and also in Inquisition
And he has such a big heart and i just adore his sarcasm
Also Krem! I really wish we could have romanced him, it would have been soo cute crying

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:04 pm
Varric.
Nuff said.

... Okay, I guess I'll add a little more. Varric's devotion to Hawke in DA2 really struck a chord with me. He never left your side and, even though he was a neutral party, he believed whatever Hawke did was something they had to do. That being said, he never followed Hawke blindly. He shared his two-cents when needed and left it at that. He was your sassy-faithful-storytelling-best friend.

By the end of DA2, I was convinced that Varric loved Hawke and Hawke loved Varric, but not in a romantic sense. They were platonic soulmates in my eyes and that's all Bioware intended it to be.

But, an option for a romance would of been hella, too.

Warden-Commander Crowley

Warden-Commander Crowley

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:05 pm
Fabricated Fairytales
VARRIC
Also Krem! I really wish we could have romanced him, it would have been soo cute crying

Oh god, I totally forgot about Krem in my response, but him too! What a precious ;u;

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:39 pm
Warden-Commander Crowley
Fabricated Fairytales
VARRIC

Oh god, I totally forgot about Krem in my response, but him too! What a precious ;u;

i wonder about Krem.. a well placed sock only gets you so far.. i wonder if he goes for men or women ... hmm  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Warden-Commander Crowley

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:55 am
PandasKitten
Warden-Commander Crowley
Fabricated Fairytales
VARRIC

i wonder about Krem.. a well placed sock only gets you so far.. i wonder if he goes for men or women ... hmm

A lot of people in the fandom like to pair him up with one of the waitresses at the bar. If you watch him, it seems like he glances at one lady in particular for a while. I wish I could find a pic of her... hurm...

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:20 am
Warden-Commander Crowley
PandasKitten
Warden-Commander Crowley
Fabricated Fairytales
VARRIC

A lot of people in the fandom like to pair him up with one of the waitresses at the bar. If you watch him, it seems like he glances at one lady in particular for a while. I wish I could find a pic of her... hurm...

ive also deen him paired with scout harding  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:42 pm
PandasKitten
Warden-Commander Crowley
Fabricated Fairytales
VARRIC

Maybe both? ;P  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:26 pm
Starlight Dragon
PandasKitten
Warden-Commander Crowley
Fabricated Fairytales
VARRIC

Maybe both? ;P

this is entirely possible  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Bella Regina

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:27 pm
Morrigan or Isabela

Oh myyyy... redface  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:51 pm
Bella Regina
Morrigan or Isabela

Oh myyyy... redface

but which non romanceable character would you choose?  

Tairn McBeth
Crew

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150

Bella Regina

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:41 pm
PandasKitten
Bella Regina
Morrigan or Isabela

Oh myyyy... redface

but which non romanceable character would you choose?

Varric! As a male rogue of course biggrin (I haven't played Inquisition yet)  
The Dragon Age Guild.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff