Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image
Finally getting home, or at least to the door Mint picks her up to carry her through the door. It may have been a long though he didn't forget that it's traditional to carry your Wife over the threshold. Though all Bunny wants to do is rush upstairs to take her dress off and curl up under the covers for a restful sleep. So not wishing to upset Mint she smiles up at him while she opens the door for him, "Would you have opened this new Chapter any differently then it was opened? Or would you have wanted it to go the same way? Because I must say that the Wedding was wonderful and I wouldn't have wanted it to turn out any other way then it did. And the party afterwards was nice, though I'm ready to race upstairs to go to bed." Pondering it for a moment, "Guess maybe I should get ready for bed and then go to bed. After eating a lot of sweet treats I think I'd better brush my fangs." Having tired herself out she yawns a bit then quickly snaps her jaws shut pretty close to Mint's face. Then moves around to get comfortable since he had stopped to listen to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:27 pm
User Image
Almost having his face snapped at he blinks a few times before realizing that he's really tired himself. Quickly stepping into their house he closes the door with his tail. Then places Bunny down even if she was getting used to being held. Seeing as he couldn't stand too well no his hind legs while carrying her. That and he wasn't sure how comfortable it was when he was carrying her. Since he really had no reason to carry her around with his arms before. His back, but never his arms since they only bend a certain way though it must have been comfortable enough if she was starting to fall asleep. Getting her onto his back he quickly makes his way to the stairs while replying, "I wouldn't have opened this new Chapter of our lives any differently because I think everything went perfectly. A wonderful Wedding, a charming party, great company, interesting conversations, and a lovely Wife pressed tight against my side. I'm surprised our fur didn't stick together worse then it did." Reaching the steps he slows down then reaches over his right shoulder to kiss the side of her face. Still quite dazed that he's Married to the lovely creature he is carrying up to bed. "Yes, we shall both need to brush our fangs before going to bed. That way we don't have to taste all the yummy things we ate during the day. That and by the time we wake up it might not smell so good." Shaking his head no he then yawns a few times snapping his jaws shut and shaking his head to try staying awake.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:07 pm
While getting to ride on her sweet hearts back she listens to his sweet voice trying not to fall asleep. So when he kisses her she blushes then kisses him back before wondering aloud, "Do you think we should go to my Kingdom? I mean our Kingdom? Do you think only seeing our loved ones for Holidays would be good enough? Who will take care of our house while we are at the Castle? And who ever does clean our house for us so it's clean when we return, shall we pay them for every day that they clean the house? Should we pay them for each room they clean and if they clean them every day thus pay them every day? What do you think would be best?" When he reaches the door to their bedroom she asks, "Shall we make our coronation from Princess and Prince to Queen and King into a party/celebration? Shall we also have a party/celebration when we have children? Shall we also have a party/celebration for once they are out of their Bowls?" Kissing the top of his head as much as she can she tries to stick to just those questions before she overwhelms both of them. Herself by thinking about all of those questions and more. And overwhelming him by asking him all of these questions she already asked him. She had meant to ask him them tomorrow when he was more awake though she just couldn't help it being as tired as she is.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:14 pm
Having listened to her as carefully as he could he walked into the bathroom then slide her off. Getting her tooth brush and floss ready he places them on the side of the sink to give her something to do other then freak out and ask a lot of questions. Then waits till after she starts brushing her fangs to answer, "Our friends will take take of everything while we are away and we shall pay them a bag of gold each day even if they didn't help just so you can sleep well at night knowing they all have more then enough to get through each day. That way if any of them get fired from their job or can't find one then they have enough money to get through each month without worry." Since he had been staying at the mirror he looks over and smiles at her. With a kiss to her cheek he goes on, "We have to go because someone needs to help runs things smoothly in our Kingdom. And as for the party/celebrations do we really need a reason? I mean a real reason, there are how many others in the Kingdom. They all have Birthdays and special things to celebrate which will give us plenty of reason to throw a party." Hugging her close to him because she might need a hug for what he says next, "We shall never know what they will want for their future though I know they might not want to become Royalty. They might not even want to live in the Castle with us because they might want to leave us to explore. If you didn't leave to look for your Parents we never would have meet." With a sigh he waits for her to say something since she just finished brushing her fangs once more like always. So he takes that time to start brushing his fangs giving her time to reply to everything he said.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:39 pm
Having calmed down till he got to the end she smiles at him, "Alright, I'll pay them all once a day then I won't have to worry about them and you won''t have to worry about them either. So everyone living around the lake I shall pay? Or just all of our friends? Because I think I need that part a bit clearer just in case." Backing up a bit she carefully takes everything off other then the rings he gave her. The Engagement ring, the Wedding ring, and another ring that looks like the Engagement ring. That way the Wedding ring is in-between the other two, or protected by the other two. With a soft sigh, she looks up at him then goes over and helps him with his jacket, then vest, and then shirt. Then gathers everything up and tosses all of it into the perfectly clean and dry bathtub for organizing tomorrow. "Hm, you have a point there with the almost always being able to have a party/celebration of some sort since there is almost always going to be something going on. Though I'm not so sure how many of them want to have a large party/celebration thrown for them. They might be as shy as you were and still are at times. Which means we can always ask them what they would want." Turning back to her love she walks over to kiss him on the cheek, "I know that we don't know what they will want when they grow up, though I hope they don't grow up too soon. Just in case they do leave us for who knows how long or even forever. I want us to spend as much time with them as we can." Pawing at the floor a bit she sits down then paws at the floor some more, "Though I am hoping that at least one of them will want to stay at the Castle with us. Then they could help us with our Royal duties and help us around the Castle." Looking at her sweet heart again she finds he had finished with everything and tosses the pants into the bathtub. Leaning over he kisses her sugary sweet lips causing her to blush before cooing, "I am hoping that one of our children will take over the Kingdom so we can have a normal life near the lake with our friends and family."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:50 pm
Blushing himself from being so bold even if she is his Wife it'll take a while for the wonderfulness of it all to fully sink in. "Getting past all the party/celebration stuff we really should go back so that I can be crowned Prince there giving everyone the time to see me and start to get used to me? If I am going to try fitting in with your Kingdom I should get to know them. Let them get to know me all while hoping they like me." Then thinking about their future children, "Yes, we can hope that one or more of them will stay to help out in and out of the Castle. That some of them will stay to fun the Kingdom when we step down to live a quite life near the lake with friends and family. Of course if some of them want to live near us we'll be fine with that. If they want to leave we'll be fine with that. We shall be behind them no matter where they choose to live." Though her concern and worry still shines through, now about how they will accept him as well as what their children will do with their lives. Kissing her a second time he then walks the love of his life into the bedroom since they need some rest before they go on talking about such things.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:09 pm
With all the emotions going through her she wonders how many must be going through Mint. She grew up in a Castle while Mint grew up in a normal house and with the job at Mel's shop she's not sure what shall happen when he has to quite to go to live in a kingdom with her. Even she will miss working at Mel's shop because it can be very fun as well as very serious when it comes to making or ordering the candy, ice cream, and such. Though she was happy to meet and greet the customers. Mint seemed to like being in the background the best so she would normally handle everything in the front unless she was busy. Snuggling into Mint's side, "I'm sure you will fit in just fine, I mean they aren't going to try throwing you out of the Kingdom or anything like that. If some of them really don't like you then they can pack up and move. So that won't be a problem for you to worry about anymore." Reaching the bed her sweet as sugar Husband helps her up and onto the bed since she's feeling too tired to get up by herself. When she gets up she turns around and does her best to help him up. Before going to the middle and curling up into a tight ball which he then wraps around. Then he puts his head under hers so she has a pillow to lay her head on. While he covers her with his right wing she whispers, "And lets not worry about our children because I am sure they will grow up to make great choices. No matter where they move to, no matter who they fall in love with, and no matter who they Marry or not. As long as they don't get themselves killed we shall back them up on a good number of their choices." Though Mint doesn't reply since he has already drifted into a deep, dream filled, sleep. Not too long later Bunny is also falling into that same deep, dream filled, sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:08 pm
The next morning comes just soon enough for Mint's linking. Getting up he quickly makes his way around Bunny till he's not curled around her anymore. Then carefully making his way to the side of the bed he leaps off the bed then flies into the bathroom. Quickly going over to the tub he takes their clothes out to smooth them out, carefully fold them to carry them, and then goes back into the bedroom to place them into the closet one by one. Of course he placed her dress on a clothe hanger first before hanging his clothes up. Looking over he finds her still asleep, flying over to his love her gently kisses her forehead before going back into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Which didn't take too long so when he got out of the bathroom and found her still asleep he rushes downstairs to make something for them both to eat.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:21 pm
Waking she finds Mint had left and has no idea where he could have gone until she sniffs and finds an interesting smell in the air. Getting up she goes into the bathroom for a while to get ready. Just about finished she goes over to shower when she finds all the clothes gone. Knowing Mint is the only one in their house she smiles knowing full well that he must be downstairs making something to eat since he knows she likes to wake up early to get things done before she does anything with friends or loved ones, which ever works for them that is. Seeing as to her they are friends on the really close level of almost family, and both friends and family can be loved ones.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:44 pm
Having looked around for certain ingredients he opens a few and sniffs the content not wishing to use the wrong ones. It won't be the first time he's made pancakes and waffles before, though it will be the first at making a good amount, not too many and not too less. Getting a few bowls, measuring spoons, and measuring cups out he begins his work by measuring everything out that he'll nee hoping they have enough of everything. Though still being slightly tired he accidentally dumps the dry ingredients getting a nice dusting of them on his face and shoulders. The only good thing about being slightly tired is he closed his eyes when he became covered in flour as well as baking powder. With a good shake of his head the counter and floor become lightly dusted which he'll clean up later, or completely forget about it. When finishing the batters he starts with the waffles because he only has to pour them into a waffle iron and then close it. The one he has he turns in it over half way through cooking because that's the sort of waffle iron that he likes.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:14 pm
While showering a thought comes to mind about what to do about the crowning back home because she was only able to give him the crown and not really crown him Prince. Though everyone calls him Prince because Marrying her made him Prince, yet, he still wants to be crowned Prince at the Kingdom. That way everyone in her Kingdom can get to know him, he can get to know them, and she can poke around to see who is new in the Kingdom or who left. Since it's been a while and she misses her old friends that she left behind and hoping they aren't annoyed with her for leaving like she did. That, or they forgot because she was never really close friends with them. She can't remember because on the way here she took her time to meet and greet with anyone that she could on her way to this area. Always enjoying to meet others even if they don't become her friends. After turning the water off she shakes herself dry then hurries out and burst into the bedroom. Rushing around she gathers up some papers, a pen, and then goes over to the desk. Writing away she explains they won't be getting there for a few days because she wants them to relax a bit and talk some more before they leave to go to their Kingdom.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:55 pm
Getting a large plate and two smaller plates out he places the large one on the still powdered counter and then places the smaller ones on the table. Then getting the silverware out he sets the table before going back to turn the waffler maker over thinking it'd be a lot faster if he used the extra waffle maker so he backs up a bit to try remembering where he placed it. Poking around a few of the cabinets before finally finding it. Knowing full well that everything in their house is sparkly clean because their loved ones had cleaned it up while they took their time walking home. Placing it on the counter he gets it all set up and then waits for it to heat up before pouring batter into it. Then he finally starts on the pancakes, after getting to pans and placing them on the stove top, and then butters them a bit. After that he pours batter into both pans and keeps a close eye on them not wishing to burn anything this morning.  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:12 pm
Finishing the letter up she had decided to explain that they will be taking a four day vacation and then they shall arrive at the Kingdom on the night of the fifth day and then she shall introduce herself and her Husband. After that she will invite them into the Castle for the coronation and then the coronation party. Of course she plans on having a party for every Holiday so anyone that celebrates that Holiday can celebrate it at home, in the village, in the castle, or on the courtyard if their are enough Guards and Knights to watch everyone. Taking the notes she folds them up and then places them into a large envelope before turning and walking over to the window. With her speed she leaps out to proceeds to use her super speed to get to their Kingdom and fast. Of course she plans on turning around just as fast to come back for something good to eat. That and she wonders what he's putting into their breakfast since it smells like chocolate and fruits. Unless it's too warm in the kitchen and his fur is melting, or melting off. She'd of course go out and buy lots of chocolate and dip him in a tub of the chocolate then let it harden. Because until his fur grows back he'd need some sort of chocolate on him or he just wouldn't look right. Then again, having been made in a strange and magical way she wonders if his fur would grow back much quicker then normal.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:33 pm
Finally finishing everything he places the waffles and pancakes on the large plate then places it in the middle of the of the table. Before doing anything else he rushes around collecting a few things to top them with. A can of whipped topping because who doesn't love whipped topping on pancakes and waffles? And a container of powdered sugar because who doesn't like powdered sugar on pancakes and waffles? He opens the container and sprinkles a good amount of powdered sugar over each pancake and waffle not wishing anything to be not sweet enough, as well as worrying it might be too sweet. Having set everything up nicely he places a pitcher that contains apple and orange juice which he stirs with a spoon thoroughly before making his way upstairs to check on his Beloved Wife. Reaching their room he opens the door to find her looking out the open window, "Alright, I can't believe for the life of me that you would wake up, get ready for the day, and then open a window when she smelt breakfast cooking." Sweetly cooing, "Good morning love, how are you this morning? Are you hungry because I make breakfast for the both of us." Though she continues to look out the window taking deep breaths making him wonder what sort of thoughts are swirling through her mind. Though, she is also blushing a bit which means she did something, though he always trusts that whatever it was she knows what she is doing. Walking over to her he stands next to her and looks out for a second before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath through his nostrils. Then exhaling through his mouth, he opens his eyes smiling, "It smells lovely out there, though we better get downstairs before we our breakfast cools down too much."  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:51 pm
Hearing his sweet voice is enough for her though answering him would work better to hear him talk some more. Turning her head she smiles while blushing more then nuzzling his face a bit, "It's a lovely morning and good morning to you as well. I just had to take a long letter back home to explain we will be coming a few days later then I thought we would be going. We have four lovely days to relax, talk, and get things here organized before we go. That way while we are there, at our Kingdom, we don't have to worry about anything going on here. And if anything does go wrong I am sure Vince would send word about it. He's pretty darn fast with those four wings so if anything happens I'm sure he'll come to our Kingdom with lovely Water Lily. We could show them around the place and introduce them to anyone that is near by." Sniffing the air, "Yes it does smell lovely doesn't it, though breakfast smells much better to me at this moment. Then maybe a nap after breakfast seeing as after that run I'll need one. I was running at a good enough speed while getting there, though coming back I slowed down enough to look around so I really had to speed up to get back before you came up those stairs." Nuzzling him a bit more she then turns and starts towards the door while he loyally walks next to her wanting more nuzzles from her while she wants to hear his lovely and very sweet voice some more. So she nuzzles him the whole way down the stairs while he nuzzles her back making her smiles and lightly laugh to herself because she realized he must have put chocolate in the breakfast and it wasn't his fur that was melting.  
Lucky Adventures (RP)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff