Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Main Event: Bad Boy (c.) vs. Pantera! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:50 am
The following contest is set for one-fall and is for the WWFG Legacy Championship! Introducing first..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:01 pm
Face the pain - Stemm played over the PA system. The crowd started to boo as soon as they hear the musicknowing ti was the cheating piece of heel named Pantera. A tall figure walked out wearing his combat gloves Pantera looked around watching as everybody booed him. IT was true what they say In defeat a true man reveals himself, Pantera had enough of loosing one way or another that title would be in his grasp.

Time to end this suffering
I need a minute to my-self
So I can drift away
You will never get to me, what can be done I'll do myself
So I can slip away
Watch you rise, and watch you fall
Watch you losing control
Now I'm about to break
Watch you loosing control(Crawl inside my head)
Now I'm about to break

Pantera smiled as he looked around standing on stage for a moment, then shoot a jab cross,uppercut, elbow and a roundhouse kick, the pyro had fired in sync with his moves, then walked down the ramp. Pantera heard some more boos.

User Image

Face the pain, no escape can you step to this Face the pain, no escape can you step to this
Face the pain, Face the pain, It's ripping me into pieces
Face the pain, no escape can you step to this
Face the pain, no escape can you step to this
Face the pain, Face the pain, It's ripping me into pieces!!!

He climbed the apron and got in by making a small jump over the ropes. The music played Pantera took. Pantera climbed up the ropes and got into the ring circling around like a wild animal.

Introducing the challenger from San Antonio Texas standing at 6'5ft tall weighing at 265lbs. The Ultimate luchador. Pantera!!!!

Face this mirror in front of me, i see the image of myself
So I can drift away
My thought runs deep, I've trained to meet
Our soldiers are advancing south
So I can slip away
Watch you losing control
Now I'm about to break
Watch you losing it all
Now I'm about to break!!!

Pantera jumped off and looked around as he fixed his gloves. The boos grew louder as the music died, Pantera was shadow boxing while he waited for The champion. If the reason for him to land a low blow on Bad Boy seemed desperate. Then yeah they made him very desperate. It was just a matter of time if he won
WhosBadNowBoys1

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:12 pm
Doom_Viper_D

The crowd boo'd at Pantera over the delay. Finally after a long 40 second wait, the lights turned to a dark purple as Strange Clouds by B.O.B. starts to play. The fans are sent into a frenzy as Bad Boy steps out slowly onto the stage, with the Legacy Championship held up high. After a couple of seconds of posing in the middle of the stage, Bad pulled the title over his shoulder and proceeded to walk down to the ring.

"And the opponent, from Cleveland, Ohio; weighing 234 pounds; he is the WWF Legacy Champion....BAD BOOOOOOOOY!"

Bad reached the end of the ramp and proceeded to walk up the steps to the apron. He looks at the crowd for a moment before stepping through the ropes.

Bad Boy proceeded to back up towards the camera side, and looked like he was going to do his normal spin pose. However, instead he dropped the belt on the turn and rushed to Pantera, looking to throw right hands and get a jump in the match.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:01 pm
Pantera stopped shadow boxing as soon as he heard the music. Bad Boy as soon as he rushed he got caught out of nowhere with those right hand strikes. Making him stagger back to the ropes.
WhosBadNowBoys1

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:36 pm
Doom_Viper_D

After knocking Pantera back to the ropes, Bad Boy went to grab him by the arm and Irish Whip him to the opposite corner.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:06 pm
Pantera was whipped for a moment but he decided to counter with an irish whip into the corner. If sucessful Pantera would follow with a powerful clothesline.
WhosBadNowBoys1

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:31 pm
Doom_Viper_D

Bad Boy hit the corner, but was aware of Pantera coming in for the Clothesline, and ran out of the way of Pantera!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:21 pm
Pantera managed to stop himself letting a sigh in relief, grabbing the ropes he was wide open for an attack.!
WhosBadNowBoys1

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:37 pm
Doom_Viper_D

Bad bounced off the ropes, looking for a Clothesline!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:41 pm
Pantera let go off the ropes looking for Bad boy but he was taken by surprise with a powerful clothesline. His back bumped against the mat. The Crowd began cheering on Bad Boy having a loud pop as he had brought down the beast of prey.
WhosBadNowBoys1

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:43 pm
Doom_Viper_D

Bad Boy looked to the crowd for a moment, hyping them up after the clothesline. He turned around to look at Pantera and would wait for him to move his way up to his feet so that he could attempt a Shining Wizard!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:44 pm
Pantera heard the chants just making him angrier as he got to his knee. Pantera growled as Bad Boy charged for him. Pantera dashed in one knee swfitly to traphim into a fireman carry as a counter if successful he would lift drop him into a backbreaker drop.
WhosBadNowBoys

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:07 pm
Doom_Viper_D

Bad Boy was caught off guard by the lift. Before he knew it he was crashing into the knee, back first, of Pantera! Bad fell off in front of Pantera, holding his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:06 pm
Pantera attempted to follow with a stomp on his head. If successful he would yell loud showing off his power. He taunted Bad boy raising his arms and flexing toget some more heat.
WhosBadNowBoys1

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:41 pm
Doom_Viper_D

Bad was hit with the stomp, rolling away from Pantera holding his head. He heard the course of booing, and decided to get the fans back to his side. He had to start by getting back to his feet, though the stomp made him a bit groggy.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games