DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:16 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image "Kiss my a** you flake!" The male shouted tapping his bottom at his good friend Alix, everyone called him "Monster". The other male just shook his head and kicked his foot up against Kevin's butt making the blue eye'd senior leap forward, he turned and opened his mouth in a look of fake surprise. "Ouch! How dare you man!" He joked only making Alix and his other friend Alister laugh, everyone called him "Zombie Boy", probably because of all the tattoos he covered himself in. Noe one thought Alister would ever find a job, but once he gets out of school he already has a job as a model. Everyone called Kevin "Ghost" because he was good at being sneaky, he could be in and out of a place without anyone knowing he was even there. This trick helped when the boys would go sneaking around school to fix their grades or mess with important files. Smirking at the two bone heads he called friends Kevin waved his hand over at them signalling them to follow him as he made his way up the large hill. The three made their way down the hill, on the end of it was their crappy high school building, thankfully a public school, no uniforms so Kevin was just wearing his usual attire. (outfit in the gif) He jogged down the hill stopping in a haul which made Alister bump into him. "Watch it pansy." He joked shoving Kevin away from himself, the blonde male laughing at his angered friend. The three jokers made their way across the parking lot to the school yard, Eveyone in the school knew who they were but they didn't categorize themselves as popular. User Image

User Image

User Image

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Logan Issac Reeds
Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favorite prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves or is that just a personal preference?

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

Logan smiled to himself as he walked from his car across campus. He had gotten himself a new camera and had decided hat today would be a good day to test it out and use the dark room for his film. You see Logan was the stereotypical " Dork" He kept to himself had a few close friends but never really fit in anywhere. So today he decided to step out of his little box. Looking over he saw Monster and his friends. Picking up his camera he stopped walking, he took off the lens, flicked the button to turn it on and immediately started to take pictures of the schools beloved " Popular kids." Slowly he put down his camera and stared at them. He use to be good friends with them when they were younger. Even now, they still watched out for him but none of them talked. Shaking his head, Logan packed his camera away and headed inside the building. Not paying attention he walked right into Monsters path and slammed into him. " s**t" he hissed as he hit the ground hard, he was able to turn his body enough to protect his camera. " Sorry Monster" he whispered from the ground.

((Out Of Colors: ))

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
If they're holding me back from being a psychotic nut job like you, I'm okay with that.

Maybe the moon's just a hole in the sky. One day at a time my world is shattering. Maybe the answer's to never ask why. As I watch my life unraveling. I do not know who to turn to, And I wonder who's a friend. Out of everyone I trusted her to be there to the end. I'm running out of reasons For putting up a fight. Trying to drag another lost soul back into the light

DeersackBatman

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image (by monster i am assuming you mean my character. My charaters nickname is Ghost his friend is monster.) Making their way through the hallway the three friends tapped on lockeds in drum beats, stomped their feet in a rythem and Kevin even sang a little just to have a little fun this morning. Not anything unatural for these guys, they were always doing stupid s**t like this. Smirking the male stopped his singing and laughed a couple times at his idiots friends, thats before he felt a hard bump to his chest. Flinching Kevin's body turned all the way around tell he faced the peer he had umped into. To his surprise it was his old friend Logan, they used to hang out a lot as kids but now hardly even took note to eachother in the hall. Looking the boy over Kevin's lips pulled into a wide grin as he rested his hands on his hips, his zombie heart tattoo showing from the inner side of his arm. "Ha hey! Logan, long time no see bud. What have you been takin pics of, can I see?" He asked of course being as poliet as ever. Monster and Zombie boy shouted that they were gonna leave before heading down the hallway, Kevin gave them a wave as they left before returning his attention to Logan.  User Image

User Image

User Image

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:04 pm
Logan Issac Reeds
Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favorite prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone.

And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves or is that just a personal preference?

Logan Looked at him and slowly stood up from the ground. " Oh s**t um yea sure." he laughed as he pulled out his camera and began to show Ghost/ Kevin the pictures he had taken that morning. " S Sorry for the invasion but you guys looked so carefree I just wanted to capture it. I was heading to the dark room." he rushed out becoming nervous standing next to Kevin. Smiling small he moved away and restored his camera when he was done showing him. " The others left. Don't they usually stay with you until third when you guys split too different classes?"Logan asked not realizing that he just blatantly admitted to knowing their class schedule.

((Out Of Colors: I so tots meant Ghost.))

If they're holding me back from being a psychotic nut job like you, I'm okay with that.

Maybe the moon's just a hole in the sky. One day at a time my world is shattering. Maybe the answer's to never ask why. As I watch my life unraveling. I do not know who to turn to, And I wonder who's a friend. Out of everyone I trusted her to be there to the end. I'm running out of reasons For putting up a fight. Trying to drag another lost soul back into the light

DeersackBatman

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image Crossing his light muscular arms over his chest the male slightly leaned into Logan as the male shifted through the photos he had taken, a lot of them were of Kevin and his friends. They were good pictures, very good lighting and the angels were perfect, wow they looked so up beat and happy. Thats when the boy stepped away, turning back towards him Kevin kept his arms crossed watching Logan tuck away his camera. "Nah its cool dude, they are really sick looking though. You are really good at taking photos." Hearing the boys next comment caught Kevin by slight surprise, huh.. So he knew Kevin's scheduel? Raising an eyebrow the blonde blue eyed male smirked faintly. "So you stalk me Logan?" He jokingly asked before letting out a small smirk. "Yeah we usually do, maybe they had some place to be.. So ever thought of giving someone an actual photoshoot because I would totally be down for one." Kevin mentioned uncrossing his arms. Sliding his hands into his pockets the blonde rocked slightly on his feet as his bright blue eyes traced over Logan, biting his lip lightly the male played a friendly smirk on his lips. User Image

User Image

User Image

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:48 pm
Logan Issac Reeds

Without thinking Logan answered " Well yeah you're kinda my hero dude" He laughed and then blushed bright red realizing what he just blurted out. " Moving on" He whispered. He listened to the rest of what Kevin had said staring at the older boy. " Y Yea I've totally thought about it I just don't have anyone to take photo's of. I mean you haven't talked to me since we were like 12 so..." He trailed off looking down. " It was kinda like I was forgotten." Logan looked back at him and then shook his head. " Sorry." he mumbled thinking a little too deeply. He sighed and smiled a fake smile unsure of what to do not that he had made this whole ordeal awkward. " I um I should get to class" He laughed bitterly at himself before slowly turning and walking away.

DeersackBatman

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:10 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image Hero? He couldn't help but grin when Logan called him his hero, how adorable! Then again Kevin just thought he meant he was his hero since him and his friends watched out for the boy at school. The blonde was going to comment, but the other then stopped him by asking to move on. He could respect that. Listening to Logan explain on why he has never done a photoshoot and how the two hadn't really talked much since they were younger Kevin looked the younger male over as he timidly looked down at the ground. Its true they hadn't, but that was cause Kevin and the boys had graduated and gone to high school and being younger Logan entered high school just two years after them. In that span of two years they all kind of drifted away from the younger male, not on purpose but it just happened. Thats when Logan muttered that he had been forgotten, this made Kevin's heart some what sink in his chest, poor kid was right he was left out. Just as Logan began walking off Kevin jogged himself over to the boy, he turned so he was in front of Logan but continued to walk backwards so he wouldn't be in the way. "Hey Logan listen, if you are still looking for someone for that photoshoot. I would totally do it with you!" He offered with a wide grin. Stopping in front of the boy Kevin's grin dropped to a soft smile, he placed his hand on the shorter males shoulder. "Hey, I'm sorry about what happened between us man." He muttered gently. After a moment the blonde took his hand off the boys shoulder and walked past him down the hall, he turned slightly and waved. "Later Logan!" He shouted towards the boy before running off down the hall. A tall male teacher then shouted at him to stop running so Kevin did, he leaned towards the teacher and pulled a silly face before making his way to class again, the teacher just shook his head. Almost everone knew that Kevin was a basket case. User Image

User Image

User Image

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:45 am
Logan Issac Reeds

Logan went to class and smiled the whole day completely oblivious to the nasty scheme of the Hockey team. When the lunch bell rang Logan left the class and headed downstairs to the school's darkroom where he developed all of his film, walking into the room he stopped and cried out in anger and sadness. The entire room was destroyed everything was thrown around and all the pictures crumbled and ruined. He sank to his knees and whimpered slowly picking up remains of pictures trying to see if he could save them. This was the entirety of his junior project the thing that would help him skip senior year and go straight to college, into a Photography program. Logan closed his eyes as he heard the annoying laughter of the hockey team behind him. Shaking his head he ignored them slamming the door closed and locking it. Slowly Logan made his way around the room picking up all the photo's checking each one to see how damaged they were and if it could be saved, " Great three years work completely useless." he snapped hitting the wall. Logan looked at all of the pictures and pulled out the pictures he could save. Slowly he started to try and correct the damage. Pulling out his cell he texted Ghost. "Hey, I need you and the boys in the Darkroom. I need help" he sent the text and sat down as he worked carefully on the first picture of " Monster" one of Kevin's close friends. In the picture, the other was standing next to a small girl. Even Logan had no idea who the young child next to Monster was.

DeersackBatman

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:09 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image Tapping the black pen against his bottom lip the blonde sat mindlessly in English class, they were doing reviews on some quiz they took and he really wasn't interested. Just as Kevin took the pen away from his lips he felt a vibration in his pocket, who could that be? Glancing at his teacher to make sure she was turned around Kevin pulled his phone from his pocket and peeked at the message, it was Logan, he needed the boys. Being in class wasn't going to stop him from helping out his old friend. Tapping the arm of another student he told her to cover for him, grabbing his things the male quietly lifted himself out of his seat, he crotched down and quietly slipped out of the room without being seen. He pulled his phone back out from his pocket and called the science classroom that Monster and Zombie were in. Smirking as the teacher answered the male cleared his throat and slightly deepened his voice, "Yes, Darla. I'm gonna need align Verge and Alistair Trent in my office please. Yes, thank you."

After catching the boys in the hall and explaining that it was him who called and that Logan needed them, the three of them headed down the hall and down the stairs making their way to the dark room. Once the three got there the first person that caught his eyes was Brant William, the head of the football guys. The footballers and Kevin's crew didn't at all like each other. Giving the taller meat head a gross look Kevin sized him over with his eyes, he kissed his teeth and turned towards the dark room door knocking on it. Kevin already knew that something went on, he knew Brant did something. Alistair crossed his arms watching the male and his football pals walk off.
User Image

User Image

User Image

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Logan Issac Reeds

Logan unlocked the door and pulled it open. " I I can't fix them. They're all ruined. I, I tried to save the ones that weren't as badly damaged b but I can't" he said his face full of pain and sadness. He walked back into the room and sat back down at the table looking at all of the damaged photo's. " Three years I have been doing this and it was my one-way ticket into the arts program, at the University." he stared at the photo's he had spent so much time on. " What am I going to do?" he whispered placing his face into his hands unsure what to do next.

DeersackBatman

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image Poor kid, he looked like he could just burst into tears at any moment when he answered the door explaining the situation. Stepping into the dark room with Monster and Zombie, the room was a complete mess and Logan's pictures were all horribly ruined. All his hard worl and now it was trashed.. Wow, this really sucked. Walking over to the table with Logan as Monster and Zombie fixed up the boys things Kevin leaned over looking down at the ruined pictures. "Damn Logan.. I'm really sorry about this, what ******** jerks." Reaching out his hand Kevin shifted over a picture of Zombie and Monster talking to each other, he couldn't even recall when the picture was taken but it was obviously taken at school. Thats when his idea popped into his head. He turned to Logan resting his hands on the boys arms, Kevin had to be at least a head taller then the other. A wide smile soon painted itself on the blonde lips, his chest was some what visible through his cut shirt. "Logan March break is in a week. Lets all get together, tell us what we need to do and we will help you take a bunch more pictures for your collage application!" Kevin kept his hands on Logans arms as he looked over at the two other boys, they both smiled and nodded in agreement. User Image

User Image

User Image

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:20 pm
Logan Issac Reeds

Logan looked up at him " It's not that simple all of these pictures were natural ones. None of you or the others were posing. You were just existing and carefree which is what my project was about. "he said getting up he looked through ruined pictures and then found one not so ruined. " Se this one here. It's of you and Zombie at the park. You both were completely oblivious to me as you watched the younger kids play and tackle each other. "he said pointing to the picture. " The idea of the project if it to be a living photo. You can see the life in it without posing." he said looking at him. " Still shots are needed for the portfolio, but that's three years of work. The application is due in a month." Logan smiled looking at him " It's a brilliant idea but I'd have to follow you around without you knowing." he said looking down conflicted.

DeersackBatman

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:06 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image Soon the blondes smile was wiped from his face as Logan mentioned it not being that simple, slolwy his hands dropped off of Logan's arms as the other male explained why they weren't so easy. Most people would be a bit off put by Logan saying that he followed them to take pictures of them at the most random time, but Kevin didn't really care, he used to be friends with Logan and besides it was only for his project anyway. Shifting his lips together the taller male shook his head, he let out a sigh feeling sorry for his old friend. "Man, I'm really sorry Logan.. I wish I knew how to help you.." This really sucked, Logan was in some deep mud and Kevin had no idea how to pull him out. Zombie then walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder to comfort the younger male. "We are really sorry about all this Logan, you worked so hard.. But if you ever need anything we are always here man." Hearing Zombie say this made Monster and Ghost nod in agreement. User Image

User Image

User Image

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:41 pm
Logan Issac Reeds

Logan nodded and thanked them. He sighed and sat down, then remembered the after slides. Laughing he rushed over to a locked drawer. Pulling out his keys he jerked it open and pulled out the negatives " NEGATIVES" He screamed. " I have the Negatives." He laughed tears in his eyes " All I have to do is r redevelop them from the negatives." He sobbed making sure they were all there. " I can't believe I almost forgot I had them." he looked at the others. Moving over to the bins he shoved everything off cleaning the area and started to fill each one with the chemical needed to develop the film. " Look at this. " he giggled excitedly. " So how have you guys been?" he asked looking at them briefly as he continued to work. " Turn the light off please." he whispered blushing at a negative of Kevin with his shirt off " s**t" he whispered his face turning bright red.

DeersackBatman

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image Crossing his arms over his chest the blonde male turned slightly as Logan sat himself down, he only flinched when he was suddenly surprised as the younger male nearly jumped out of his skin to get something. Negatives? Soon Kevin found out what that meant, it was great now Logan could get back on track for his collage application! Monster flicked the light off and made his way over to the table with Zombie, the were checking out the photos that were saved, laughing at the way they looked. Kevin made his way over to Logan, he leaned over and looked around at all the photo's he was dipping in the chemicals. Glancing at the negative Logan had in his hand Kevin smirked, it was one of him and Logan seemed to brighten looking at it. "When was that taken? Am I really that Ripped?" Lifting his shirt slightly the blonde looked down at his six pack and chuckled lething his shirt fall again. "Guess so." He joked with a laugh. User Image

User Image

User Image

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out