Submit

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:17 am
“Come on Isobel, we have to get going.” Axel sighed loudly and placed her hands on her hips. Excited didn’t even begin to describe how Isobel looked like as she`d zipped around the apartment getting ready for her trip to the museum.

“I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming!” Axel spotted Isobel float by again at great speeds before disappearing into her room. She was about to walk out when Isobel finally floated out with her coat and all. “How do I look?” She asked a little shyly.

“You look fine. Iso, this isn’t a date. You guys are just going to hang out at the museum.”

“Yes but I am still meeting a boy.”

“You look fine.” The Frei had let her hair completely down with loose waves in it. She wore no jewelry and just a bit of makeup. She’s left the bolero behind as well as her arm gloves and had opt for a cream sweater under the coat and a red scarf that was loosely wrapped around her neck at the moment instead of her shawl. Axel handed a matching red hat and gloves so she wouldn’t get too cold on her way out to the car. The Guardian had a brief moment of just smiling at her Frei and all her fussing about her appearance before opening the door for her so they could get going.

“So are you excited?”

“Yes, this is the first time you allow me do something on my own. Of course I am excited.“ Isobel shivered as they made their way from the apartment building to Axel’s car. “I was also looking forward to meeting Cruz.” Axel had made mention of meeting his guardian at a café once as well as the Raevan himself. She’d only head nice about both them so Isobel had been happy and quick to accept going to the museum with him. She’d also told Axel not to tell her about him so she could be surprised. Though she was sure she’d seen him at one of the Lab parties at some point.

“Alright we’re here.” Axel turned to Isobel in the car. “I’m not going to walk you in; you’re old enough to have a bit more freedom on your own now. If you need anything you know where to call okay?”

“Yes thank you. I’ll be fine now.” Isobel opened the door but Axle grabbed her arm and tugged her back in to land a kiss on her cheek.

“Be good!” The Guardian released her and watched the Frei float u the stairs and disappear into the building. Oh, she was growing up so fast. Axel couldn’t believe she was doing things on her own now and soon she’d get a job and move out. The guardian chuckled; she was getting ahead of herself. Isobel was still a frei yet, she didn’t have a torso like some of the older Raevans which meant she still had a lot of growing up to do before that happened. Axel put the car into drive and headed back home. What was she going to do with all this free time now? Perhaps it was time to pick up some new hobbies.

ex o ex Snoof

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:00 pm
Cruz was in a bit of a tizzy this morning. He woke Anita up unnecessarily early, which she didn't mind too much after groaning, tossing around under the covers, and headbutting the pillow several times. The croc kept asking what Isobel was like and his guardian had to keep telling him (with a laugh) that she didn't know, she hadn't met the girl yet!

With the early start at least, it gave Anita plenty of time to eat and for Cruz to go over things he wanted to bring. It was cold out, so he dressed in a long sleeve pull over and zipped up his green hooded sweatshirt. Red wool fingerless gloves kept his hands marginally warm but still dextrous, and today his claws were painted red to match, along with the ribbon in his hair. It wasn't yet Christmas, so even with the windchill Cruz found himself practically vibrating with excitement. Their extra time also meant they arrived early, which was a little unusual for Anita when she hadn't been to a place before.

The lobby was warm and well lit. This time of day during the week would normally mean the place was deserted but on a weekend it had quite the turn out. Nothing like how packed it would be in the Summer, though. There were a lot of young children milling with their families or babysitters. Cruz and Anita both waited inside, the croc floating back and forth, sometimes circling his guardian.

Each time the door opened, he snapped to attention. It felt like ages before Isobel arrived and, when she finally was the one to float through the door, it was like a choir of angels announced her presence. Cruz approached with reckless abandon, eyes wide with wonder. His guardian was all but left by the wayside and Anita kept her distance with a curious smile. This new frei was gorgeous! Her luscious hair fell across her face and shoulders elegantly, her dark skin and bright eyes contrasted so well.

”Isobel?” he tested the name again, not sure he was pronouncing it quite right. Even if it wasn't her, through some strange turn of events, and this was another raevan he had never met, Cruz was still in awe. He held out a hand, glove-covered palm facing up. ”Hi, I'm Cruz.”

Tasinei

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:15 am
ex o ex Snoof

The frei moved through the doors slowly and looked about, she didn`t have to search very long as she spotted the green frei easily as he floated right up to her. Her eyes roamed him as her eyes caught the colors. So much green and red! Isobel made sure to remember to ask him what his soul and essence were for there to be so much green. He perfectly matched Christmas and Isobel found herself smiling at him because she found that quite extraordinary. It was always an adventure meeting new raevans, she really needed to get out more often.

“Hello Cruz,” Isobel returned the gesture with one of her own and with an incline of her head. “Axel had to work, so I am here alone. I hope that’s okay. It’s really nice to meet you.” Her guardian was trying to give her more and more room to do as she pleased and that meant meeting raevans on her own. Since it was warmer inside, Iso unzipped her coat and took it off holding it in her hands. She wasn’t too sure on how these things worked; Axel hadn’t been a bank of information. Though her guardian had suggested she just act normal, her usual self, and things would be fine.

“Is your guarding with you?” Axel had mentioned she’d met Anita once, but she hadn’t gone into explicit details about the guardian since her memory was vague and it had been a while. Is Isobel thought that if Anita was here maybe Axel should have been too. She hadn’t met many raevans outside of Lab events or any of the older ones. She didn’t know if guardians went where their raevans went so they could talk to other guardians. Ah well, maybe next time. It wasn’t important anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:47 pm
The fact he guessed correctly (though he supposed it wasn't much of a gamble) brightened the croc's green eyes. He smiled pleasantly, accompanied by a soft playful rumble in his throat.

"That's okay," he assured, "Hope she has a good day at work." He grinned and gave his head another light dip -- the small wings upon his back shuddered, as if hoping to flap. "Nice to meet you, too! Been wanting to for a while."

At the next question, his brows raised and smile waned. Gosh! In all of his excitement, Cruz almost forgot Anita was even here! He glanced over his shoulder, scoping her out quickly from the crowd. Once their eyes met, she inclined her head and he smiled to beckon her over. "Not for long," Cruz said as he turned back to face Isobel, "Nita wants to meet you, too, then it's just us today!"

How exciting. He hadn't gotten a day just to himself and a friend (a new one, at that!) in so long. Even then, supervision usually wasn't too far away but this time he would have the responsibility of calling Anita to come pick him up when their museum time was finished.

"Hey," Anita greeted with a small wave once she closed the distance between the two raevans. "It's nice to finally meet you!"

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:31 am
Isobel bobbed her head once in reply, from what memory could recall Axel wasn’t meeting one of her “special” brides today. Axel didn’t like Isobel calling them crazy, though any sane person could very well see they were quite insane, so Isobel had opted for special. In any case, to her knowledge she was sorting out a theme with a bride, homework that she had given the woman to help give her a vision for the wedding. It was Isobels favorite part of the whole planning process and she rarely missed such appointments. Though meeting other frei’s always took precedent.

“I’d love to meet her.” Axel had only kind words for Anita when she had brought up the idea of Isobel meeting Cruz. “And that sounds wonderful.” Isobel had never really had any alone time with another Raevan before, this was bound to be exciting!

It was easy to spot Anita as Isobel looked around for her, Axel had given her a brief description of the woman but it had been a very accurate one at that.

“Hello,” the frei floated up and down once in a small curtsy and inclined her head. “It is nice to meet you as well; I’ve heard many good things about you. Axel wanted to be here to say hello, but a client needed some attention, she apologizes and hopes you are doing well.” Iso was more than happy to relay any message Anita had for Axel if she desired to leave one with her.

Now she waited, not sure where to begin really since this was her first time in a museum. The only advice Axel had given her was to try and not touch anything; it was frowned upon since anything would be very delicate and quite rare. One of a kind Axel had said and it had made Isobel wonder what kind of things they would find in the museum. In any case, Isobel was just as happy observing as she was touching and getting in close to look at the colors and such. This had been meant as an educational outing as much as a social one after all.

ex o ex Snoof
Just letting you know, Isobel has no idea it's one of those museums she can touch haha.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:00 pm
The mistletoe frei flashed a pleasant smile when his new friend agreed to meet Anita. Cruz's wings gave a small twitch of excitement as the two girls exchanged pleasantries. The colorful chameleon was quite a fancy one compared to both of their casual and homely natures.

Anita gave a soft laugh to the formality of Isobel's curtsy, then gave a polite dip of her head, "We'll have to come by and see both of you, sometime. I'm sure she's pretty busy." She flopped her arms against her sides. "Things have been pretty good though! Can't complain. Hope they're going well for both of you, too."

A thoughtful rumble came from Cruz's throat as he nodded in agreement. "Been a long time since we saw Miss Axel," he noted, then looked over to Isobel, "Think we saw her at the crawfish thingy but last time we met up was before you woke up."

"Oh man, yeah," Anita put a hand to her forehead, "God, time's really flying. Speaking of, I don't want to hold you guys up so I'll get going. If you need anything or you finish early, Cruz has his phone and I'm available to come back whenever you like." She glanced the croc's way and raised her chin, prompting him to pull out a plain silvery flip phone from his pocket; Anita nodded. "It's really nice meeting you, again. Please tell Axel to give me a ring whenever she's got some free time and maybe we can set something up before another Summer flies by," she scoffed and offered the two frei's a wave, as well as a parting high-five with Cruz, before heading out the door.

Cruz watched Anita retreat, keeping his eyes on her until the door shut, then turned his full attention onto Isobel. "Wanna go check out what's here? Never been here before so not sure what to expect but Nita said it should have a lot of fun stuff for us to do."

Tasinei
No problem! She's hopefully in for a very pleasant surprise :3

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:52 am
“I’ll make sure to get her out of the house a little more.” Isobel gave a small chuckle. “It was nice meeting you as well Anita! I will let her know to give you a call.” The frei gave Anita one last little wave before watching her walk away.

“I haven’t been to a museum either,” she said as she turned back to Cruz. “Axel gave me a bunch of rules to follow.” Isobel watched the others as they passed next to them, watching as some of them picked up pamphlets before moving into the hallways before them. “Should we pick up one of those?” She pointed to the little booklet someone held in their hands as they walked past them. It seemed like the thing to do.

“I know Axel also said sometimes they also have audio items we can borrow, but we won’t be able to talk if we’re listening to those.” And she would much rather talk to Cruz at this point than actually listen to history. Isobel floated up and down a little, excited to get going and see what was inside.

ex o ex Snoof
Sorry for shortness!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:46 pm
"Oh," Cruz hummed thoughtfully as he turned to look where Isobel pointed. With a nod, he floated closer and picked up one of the brochures; it was thin and folded, covered in cute shapes in a variety of colors and fun looking fonts. The croc didn't open it quite yet, he merely examined the front and back while listening to Isobel impart her and Axel's knowledge of these kinds of places.

Gosh, she was a smarty. It made Cruz smile.

"Yeah. It'd be nice to talk to you," he offered the colorful chameleon a genuine smile as he glanced up, green eyes locking on to her warm and colorful ones. It would be a shame to finally get together like this and not be able to spend their time getting to know each other. "What kinds of rules did Miss Axel say?" Anita certainly had given some as well but Cruz wouldn't really have called them a bunch. It was normal stuff mostly, things she would have suggested under any circumstances he was left by himself away from home; call if there's an emergency, don't get separated, don't stray too far from the building or, ideally, don't leave at all.

Tasinei
gonk no need to be sorry!! sorry myself for taking so long, hopefully i will be more prompt from now on!

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:33 am
“Well,” Isobel floated a little closer to see what Cruz was up to. “She said in museums it’s rude to touch things. They’re very old and we might break them.” Which was something Isobel did not want to do, Axel had said it would get them in a lot of trouble if they broke something. “She also said it was a quiet and relaxing place, so I shouldn’t be shouting or anything. Disturbs others.” Isobel didn’t know why Axel thought she might start shouting things when she was excited, but if it ever happened Isobel would make sure she didn’t do any loud talking. “And she said no running, but for us it’s really fast floating. So I guess no floating around crazy.” Isobel laughed, she imagined Axel had given her the kind of rules children got.

“But I think she had mentioned that this place you could touch things, she wasn’t sure though.” If that was the case, things would be so much more interesting! Isobel reached for a brochure of her own, unfolding it and reading through the information. “I think she basically meant, don’t be a nuisance to others.” Or at least that was what Isobel had perceived from the speech Axel had given her. Isobel felt she wouldn’t do any of those things to begin with; she wasn’t a child after all, though she could see why Axel had told hr about the no touching part. Isobel would have wanted to touch things.

“I think that’s about it.” Isobel gave a small nod of finality.

ex o ex Snoof
Phew finally my muse awakens! Now I am in a Isobel mood <3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:03 am
With each rule Isobel listed, Cruz nodded; his expression would shift, mostly he looked puzzled, but when the vibrant frei mentioned not floating around crazy he couldn't help but laugh either. The croc had never been a fast floater, let alone a fast mover -- the smallness of his wings, their shape, disallowed him from fluttering and cutting the air to make himself more mobile. He was left only to the whims of his natural flotation speed or, when he could, the propulsion of pulling himself forward with his hands. It could be a little frustrating at times, but that was one reason it was so nice to hold hands with others: it let him move at their pace.

"Think we can do that," Cruz chuckled. He leaned closer to Isobel so he could peek at the pamphlet in her hands. It certainly wasn't laid out like any fancy, stuffy museum; there were bright colors, funky fonts, pictures of children laughing in front of unique displays. "Nita said this museum was a fun one. It's been here for a long time, I think. She said she went here on a couple field trips in school when she was small." To illustrate, he held his hand up flat to the height Anita normally stood at beside him, then pushed it down so that it was half that -- right around his rune.

As they spoke, the doors at the front opened and a gathering of children -- just about that size, in fact -- were lead in single file by a small handful of adults. The croc grinned at them, then at Isobel, before resting a hand on the forget-me-not raevan's upper arm and skimming the pamphlet more closely; the more he did, the more his green eyes lit up. "Oh. Yeah, this one we can touch things. There's like a whole playground in one part... A mystery house," he had to laugh at one exhibit suggesting actual time travel but Cruz had to admit he was intrigued, "and they got art stuff too. Not like normal museums." One clawed finger pointed to the exhibit in question, toted as a workshop, "we can make stuff!"

Beaming with excitement and the spark of curiosity, Cruz turned to Isobel while hovering perhaps just a touch too close for someone he was just meeting. "What do you want to do first?"

Tasinei
sorry for the delay!!! i hope the isobel mood is still present + w +

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:36 am
“Looking at children makes me wonder how come we were born as we are.” Idylla had been kind enough to show Isobel all of the family pictures dating back to when Axel and Idylla had been children. While the twins were still somewhat Identical, Isobel had been amazed to see there had been little to no distinction between the two younger. “Makes me wonder if we’ll look any different when we grow a bit longer.” Or maybe they’d still look the same. Isobel would be happy either way, old women were all wrinkly and the frei didn’t want any.

“Oh this is so amazing!” Isobel’s eyes followed the clawed hand as Cruz pointed to things. She wanted to do them all and hopefully they would get to do so. The workshop was her favorite thing; she loved art, so she wanted to keep it for last. “I think starting with the mystery house would be really cool!” Was a mystery house like a scare house? Isobel had never been to one but she’d heard about them from Axel, perhaps the mystery house would be a bit like that one. “If that’s okay with you of course.” She didn’t want to impose anything on the croc.

ex o ex Snoof
She is a fickle muse but yes owo Filling up my journals seem to be helping!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:34 am
"Sure!" Cruz chirped with delight. He had no idea what to expect from a mystery house, either, but what little he skimmed of the description made it seem interesting. If this was a place with kids as small as the ones that walked in, though, the croc couldn't imagine it would be a very scary one -- and in truth, he hoped it wouldn't be.

Isobel's musing on the children drew his attention, as well, and he offered a pensive rumble in his throat. "Don't know," Cruz said thoughtfully, as unhelpful as it was, "One of my friends -- don't know if you know Cesc? He used to look kinda young. Not as small as them or anything but, once he got his tummy -- he looks more grown up now." Maybe that wasn't the most helpful description, either. Cruz was never the best with words. Still, the mistletoe raevan smiled hopefully to the colorful chameleon. "We'll still be us when we grow."

Nothing would change that, he was sure.

Cruz held a hand out for Isobel to take, smile pleasant and curious as he tucked the brochure into his coat pocket. The croc was eager to leave the lobby and begin their experience; he was already enjoying the other frei's company quite a lot and wanted to see what insight she might have about the place. They just had to get their patron buttons from the front desk and then they could be on their way.

Tasinei
Aw, that's good! I'm cheering you on!

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:37 am
“No I’ve never met Cesc,” Isobel said thoughtfully trying to think over the few raevans she’d already met. “I don’t think I’ve ever met a raevan with a stomach.” She’d seen one raevan before at a lab event, but had never been introduced formally. Next time though, she would try and remember to go and meet one.

The Frei looked at the extended hand for a few seconds before gently fitting her own into the croc’s hand. He was so nice and gentleman-y. Axel used to held her hand when she was younger but she no longer did so and none of her other friends ever offered. She’d seen Axel holding Jez’s hand once and from what she’d gathered it was because they liked each other. She didn’t know how all this kind of stuff worked, but she did know that holding Cruz’s hand felt nice so she’d was just going to go with it. No sense in fretting over manners here.

“Alright, let’s go pay!” And with that Isobel floated towards the desk to get in line behind a few other people. It wasn’t a very big line, but she knew they’d have to wait. Her eyes wondered around to the things posted on the wall, head tilted a bit as she read the posters.

“I should have brought my camera with me,” she murmured to Cruz. “Would have been nice to take some pictures of today for my album.” There was always a next time to capture the moment.

The line moved and they were next at the desk. Isobel smiled at the woman.

“Hello! How can I help you today?” The woman said cheerfully.

“Can we have 2 patron buttons please?”

“Sure enough, that’ll be thirty dollars please!” The woman dug into an open drawer and produced the two buttons. Isobel dug into the small purse she brought and produced the fifteen dollars Axel had given her and handed it to the woman.

“Axel said not to spend it all in one place, but I’m not really sure what else I could be buying here.” Little did she know her guardian had been making a joke.

ex o ex Snoof
I am not sure how much these things cost, so I just put what I thought would be a regular price xP

--[ Biotic Interactions ]--

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games