Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOTPRP] Too Fat to be a Goat Snatcher (Pix and Naomi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:23 pm
User Image

Safe and sound back at home. After the craziness that happened in the Venus event, she was happy for normalcy. Or at least, her version of normalcy. Had she really tried stabbing the ground? And the things that happened with that male angel...It was so confusing! One moment he was her absolute hero, the next she couldn't recall why she found him so great.

One thing she noticed however, was how fat she had gotten. Not even normal fat. Ever since the party she had been gaining weight like a bear in the fall.

And then she felt a kick. From her stomach. There were pae inside of her! That was so weird! Like a parasite. Thankfully they had exchanged information after the party so that she could go 'goat snatcher training' with her hero. Even better, her mellon had more sense than she did and ended up going off to his place with a note. So she sat on the floor, staring at her stomach mournfully with the occasional poke. "Soooo faaaaaat..." What ever she and the angel did, she certainly didn't want to do it ever again. "I hope the mellon comes back with snaaaacks....Or a puppy....or bookshelf."

Shicala

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:22 pm
Naomi was as usual dealing with her forgetful brother when she was located by Pix's mellon. The aftermath of the party was something Naomi was trying to put behind her, she liked being a female! She still had yet to figure out how she'd become male to begin with. At first she wasnt even sure this mellon was looking for her, it seemed almost confused, it wanted a guy, but Naomi managed to get the note away from the mellon and read it. Her eyes bulged reading it and she swallowed hard. "Back later mom!" she said without even waiting for a reply she bustled out of the door pushing the little mellon ahead of her and then hurrying off in the direction of the info Pix had given her after the party.

Tartara Seabreeze

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:40 pm
She needed more books. It seemed like she kept getting them, only to leave them in odd areas. The backyard, the oven, the park across the street, the dining hall...Not that she ever got past the first chapter anyway.

Soooo fat. Another poke. Why couldn't she be like a bird, and just lay an egg and be done with it. Perhaps she'll eat chicken tonight...

*Knock knock* Her eyes snapped up as she scrambled to her feet, then lunged at the door. "HIII! Welcome to Pix-" Oh, it was just her mellon. Her face frowned. He didn't bring snacks!

The figure right behind him however, reminded her of the true reason he had gone out. "No, no, no! You were supposed to bring back a MAN!"

Shicala

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:25 pm
Naomi gave a nervous and worried smile, she lifted a hand to push her bangs over an ear. Then the door opened and the female she recognized as Pix started in on the little mellon about bringing a man back. "Uhm sorry, I'm Naomi... hi" she said to Pix trying to sound confident but she wasn't sure about the reaction she was about to receive, after all last time they had spoken the effects of whatever had caused her to be a male like her brother hadn't worn off yet. "I uh... got your note" she told the bright pae and lifted her hand that held the folded paper up a bit.

Tartara Seabreeze

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:15 pm
She sends her mellon out for her baby daddy and he brings back a girl! "I'm sorry to bother you, he got the wrong....Waaaait. Naomi?!" That was the male pae's name! The one that she did the horizontal bounce dance with!

"....You're a hermafy?" Pix whispered, her eyes going wide. "I thought you were a myth."

Shicala

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:36 pm
"Thats my name..." she started and then she heard the whisper and she face faulted, "Uhm no, I'm as female as you are... And I went to that party... as a female" This was gonna be fun, try to explain to this obviously confused demon what had happened when she herself wasn't even sure how it had happened. She shifted from foot to foot outside Pix's door, unsure of how to deal with this situation, just knowing that she had plenty to blame with the outcome, and even though it took two to tango, she didn't want her own offspring to go through life knowing only one parent, like she and her brother had.

Tartara Seabreeze

Shicala

Hungry Animal

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas